PDA

View Full Version : Accidental uninstall :x

renrinken
Jun 16, 2012, 12:27 AM
Please tell me I wasnt the only one this happened to. I DL my client late and update takes all day so I completely miss out on first day of pre-beta. So I am trying to be super prepared for opening of Day 2.

So I go and "attempt" to launch my client to double check there was no more new updates. I click a PSO2 icon that got sticked to my Start Menu Bar. I click it, it asks me a "Yes" or "No" question, I ignorantly assume its a update :x

A installation like menu comes up and seconds later PSO2 is completely uninstalled from my computer. So currently I am making a mad dash to reinstall and repatch =p

Blackheart521
Jun 16, 2012, 12:30 AM
Please tell me I wasnt the only one this happened to. I DL my client late and update takes all day so I completely miss out on first day of pre-beta. So I am trying to be super prepared for opening of Day 2.

So I go and "attempt" to launch my client to double check there was no more new updates. I click a PSO2 icon that got sticked to my Start Menu Bar. I click it, it asks me a "Yes" or "No" question, I ignorantly assume its a update :x

A installation like menu comes up and seconds later PSO2 is completely uninstalled from my computer. So currently I am making a mad dash to reinstall and repatch =p

happened to me like a half hour before closed beta but got it redone in time, hopefully you can pull of the same, though that patcher takes fo'eva compared to the CBs patches

Good Luck ^^;

ashley50
Jun 16, 2012, 12:34 AM
Could never happen to me since I can spot the difference between Install and Uninstall.