PDA

View Full Version : What's an item piece you would want?

Udonge
Jun 16, 2012, 01:46 AM
I'm curious to see what people here would want and why?
I personally would like some bunny ears so I can make my character look like Reisen :-P

Blackheart521
Jun 16, 2012, 01:48 AM
some proper goggles on the forehead, changeable color, would complete the vision I had for my character. ^^

BIG OLAF
Jun 16, 2012, 02:20 AM
Slimmer, more rectangular glasses (that didn't have red frames).

Zaix
Jun 16, 2012, 02:40 AM
I vote for a headband of some sort, the RAmar head piece is the closest but I would prefer a nice cloth one.

LinkKD
Jun 16, 2012, 02:52 AM
I support the bunny ears

and more hairs to chose from would be nice (though that's not exactly an item piece)

Chik'Tikka
Jun 16, 2012, 02:56 AM
the ability to change item color (like sunglasses rims)

Archandes
Jun 16, 2012, 03:04 AM
PSU Iluminus Cast Body part

Zorafim
Jun 16, 2012, 03:05 AM
Oh, you know. Capes, ribbons, that kind of flowy stuff.

~Inu~
Jun 16, 2012, 03:06 AM
Two-toned hairstyles, Monocle and Top hat, Jewelry, and of course some less bulky Man-CAST body parts.

Sp-24
Jun 16, 2012, 03:10 AM
My piece of originality has been stolen by BIG OLAF, it seems. Slimmer, rectangular glasses without red frames. And a pronounced eyeliner, which is what those my FOmarl's glasses were supposed to be at first.

Silenttank
Jun 16, 2012, 03:29 AM
The new hood with fur that's coming out, I want them to take those ears off, I think it would look 100x better without 'em.

For original, maybe some more face markings. There's the dark lines under the eyes but I would like more unique stuff, and being able to change the color of them.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 16, 2012, 03:45 AM
this is supposed to be an advanced society!!! why do glasses even need frames?? +^_^+
*inserts pic of own glasses*
http://www.coolframes.com/get_image.php?fid=32733&color=880670&alt=

Dragwind
Jun 16, 2012, 03:55 AM
Monocle for fleshies.

Archandes
Jun 16, 2012, 04:25 AM
oh i forgot one more thing

Dread haired style Cast head (non human type) just like predator head.

Ryudo
Jun 16, 2012, 04:32 AM
white feathery wings, myau, rappy and Lisa plush hats that sit on your head, an "I've got the Knack" flag

Chik'Tikka
Jun 16, 2012, 10:42 AM
Forehead and belly button tattoos (hah), chest scars (for women), dark red hair ribbons or bandanas, scarves, color palette for all of the hats, less lingerie undergarments and more awesome ones, color palette for glasses (along with better frames, most of them are...less than sexy).

ooo ooo ooo i found a red hair ribbon thingy!!!! +^_^+

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i48.tinypic.com/35ce639.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

buri-chan
Jun 16, 2012, 11:38 AM
- Headsets for Newmen
- Hair flowers
- Flowing clothes
- Third makeup option
- Fucking ribbons

Memorex
Jun 16, 2012, 11:40 AM
...I'd just love to the change the secondary color of any costume.

Got damn you Sonic Team!

They better fix that in future patches.

Scotty T
Jun 16, 2012, 11:56 AM
Better hairstyles (I only use casual layer).

What Chik said.

Lintor
Jun 16, 2012, 06:36 PM
Other than the obvious of I need a tail?

A flower hairpin.
And more eyes, some of us are blessed with heterochromia here.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 16, 2012, 06:50 PM
string bikini that amplifies ass (boobs are fine), like that one outfit you could get from entering a promo code on your visiphone on psp2 (i think it was psp2). it gave you a devil tail and made your boobs/ass huge

@lintor central heterochromia looks really cool

AlMcFly
Jun 16, 2012, 07:08 PM
More armor sets and the same primary/secondary color spectrum Casts have for all races.

Laguna
Jun 16, 2012, 07:34 PM
Secondary color options for clothes. Although, Casts have it easy, I'm talking about others with 1-piece sets, ah...

LatinWolf
Jun 16, 2012, 07:34 PM
I thought there were supposed to be more options in the character creator during the Open Beta, but I didn't find anything different.

Goggles, Scarf, Choker, 2ndary Colors for Outfits would all be welcomed in my eyes.

Valkyrie Lovrina
Jun 16, 2012, 07:47 PM
Proper Goggles for my forehead, Secondary color for clothes.

Lintor
Jun 16, 2012, 08:56 PM
string bikini that amplifies ass (boobs are fine), like that one outfit you could get from entering a promo code on your visiphone on psp2 (i think it was psp2). it gave you a devil tail and made your boobs/ass huge

@lintor central heterochromia looks really cool

Isn't it? It appears to be dominant in my family, pale blue with a gold center ring.

It blends to green at first glance, so that's what I did for my character, but really, most modern games have a 2 tone iris color selector.

BIG OLAF
Jun 16, 2012, 08:58 PM
string bikini that amplifies ass (boobs are fine)

Sometimes I like the way this guy thinks. He's like an X-rated Rock Eastwood.

(also the outfit was called 'Magical Princess')

Zabrio
Jun 16, 2012, 09:44 PM
Tails
More than just kitty ears
Some of the extra pieces and hats from PSU
Would love some more clothing options as well

MrTurkleton
Jun 16, 2012, 10:30 PM
Other than the obvious of I need a tail?

A flower hairpin.
And more eyes, some of us are blessed with heterochromia here.

They will have a flower hairpin type of item. Here is a pic via 4chan and a client side edit.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://images.4chan.org/vg/src/1339882093765.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I am loving the direction they are going with the clothing. Some of it may be odd but i still love it.

goldwing
Jun 16, 2012, 11:31 PM
white feathery wings
i want this to along with more posters for my room and i would love it if they put some kind of wolf like decoration for your room that when you go to your room it follows you around your room like how a real pet would. would be cool and more motivating to buy a room. also it wouldnt b limited to just wolfs. it could be cats, rappys, *insert idea here* you name it.

Coatl
Jun 16, 2012, 11:41 PM
Waaah I wanted bunny ears myself.
Besides that maybe neko tails and all that.
Some cool hats, wings, etc.

What a really want, and probably won't get, is a tie.

Randomness
Jun 17, 2012, 10:57 AM
Why no earrings, sega?

Also, a third head accessory slot. So people can mix lipstick colors and still use something else.

Zaix
Jun 17, 2012, 11:36 AM
Why no earrings, sega?

Also, a third head accessory slot. So people can mix lipstick colors and still use something else.
You mean third makeup slot? There's already 3 accessory slots.

Enforcer MKV
Jun 17, 2012, 12:00 PM
Less revealing outfits for females (like a set of fatigues or a military outfit, that'd be cool), more glasses in general, a few more outfits for everyone that you don't need to purchase from the cash shop. (Doesn't need to be a lot, heck, just one decent looking outfit for each gender/race other than the defaults would be fine to start with.)

Heck, just some down to Earth, practical looking stuff is all I'm looking for.

Lintor
Jun 17, 2012, 12:26 PM
In general, a lot of what people want could be solved by having minor variations and adjustable colors to existing items.
Particularly glasses, where they really only need a few frame types, just with adjustable colors and lens.

Aren't back items (wings/tails) traditionally MAG?

Oh, and we need more emblems, maybe even making that user uploadable. Really though all I want is a Jolly Roger.

Really yeah, just want more of everything, more costume color options, more slight variations, more swimsuits.

Randomness
Jun 17, 2012, 01:08 PM
In general, a lot of what people want could be solved by having minor variations and adjustable colors to existing items.
Particularly glasses, where they really only need a few frame types, just with adjustable colors and lens.

Aren't back items (wings/tails) traditionally MAG?

Oh, and we need more emblems, maybe even making that user uploadable. Really though all I want is a Jolly Roger.

Really yeah, just want more of everything, more costume color options, more slight variations, more swimsuits.

You know what would happen with user uploaded, right?

Well, with some people. I'd probably use the the ring from PSO or something:

Weeaboolits
Jun 17, 2012, 01:28 PM
An eyepatch for non-casts and triangle shades.

Dragwind
Jun 17, 2012, 06:46 PM
Why no earrings, sega?

I agree with this, especially on the ear rings. PS:Po2 had some interesting ones. Hopefully they decide to implement it in the future.

Leica
Jun 17, 2012, 09:37 PM
Long tattered ninja scarf :D

Lintor
Jun 17, 2012, 09:49 PM
You know what would happen with user uploaded, right?

Well, with some people. I'd probably use the the ring from PSO or something:
Yes, quite well, but that's what report buttons are for, though I guess custom images should be earned, so its too valuable to do for shock and get kicked, even if the emblems are tiny as it is.

Besides, I DON'T know if that problem heavily exists outside of America. I want to assume it does, but maybe the rest of the world is a better place.