PDA

View Full Version : How do you hover?

masoncoram
Jun 16, 2012, 02:55 AM
I heard from somebody that it's a choice in character creation. If this is true, is there a way to change this after your character is already created?

Chik'Tikka
Jun 16, 2012, 02:57 AM
only for CASTs, and it's one above the save/load options in creator i believe, you can change it for free in the esthe shop too+^_^+

masoncoram
Jun 16, 2012, 03:05 AM
only for CASTs, and it's one above the save/load options in creator i believe, you can change it for free in the esthe shop too+^_^+

Could you tell me where that shop is? There are so many shops, I only know about the general armor, weapon, and item shops.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 16, 2012, 03:20 AM
Could you tell me where that shop is? There are so many shops, I only know about the general armor, weapon, and item shops.

in the shop area, it's up one of the side ramps and it sits on it own, the PSO2 text above it says esthe shop or aesthetics parlor or something, it's the only one that has a pink sign+^_^+

masoncoram
Jun 16, 2012, 03:28 AM
in the shop area, it's up one of the side ramps and it sits on it own, the PSO2 text above it says esthe shop or aesthetics parlor or something, it's the only one that has a pink sign+^_^+

Arigato gozaimasu.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 16, 2012, 03:36 AM
Arigato gozaimasu.

どういたしまして。 +^_^+