PDA

View Full Version : lolTheodore

Reia
Jun 16, 2012, 06:51 PM
Well The Pre-OBT was epic, but didn't you guys found yourself annoyed bumping everytime no matter where did you go with a midget newman in a FOmar outfit that startles at you and his name is Theodore way too much everywhere!? Or it was just me?

This damn midget, you bump with him like everywhere and interrupts your progress for no reason. For the fact he's starting to annoy me and appear everywhere it won't take long to become the "new Bruce Boyde" if SEGA don't do something about him. /Writes to SEGA about this.

BIG OLAF
Jun 16, 2012, 06:52 PM
I didn't see him one single time, and I have no idea who he is, but apparently he was a big deal.

Reia
Jun 16, 2012, 06:53 PM
He was EVERYWHERE! The forest, the cave, could appear up to 4 times in the same block! And have the same conversation! If there was an Emergency Code: Attack with him I would just let him die.

Crystal_Shard
Jun 16, 2012, 07:23 PM
Mike and I had the same experience when speed running to get our mags before the POBT ended. Seriously, I could do with more Lisa and less Theodore.

Lisa gunning down Theodore to the chorus of ufufufu. Mmmmmm.

CJ Johnny
Jun 16, 2012, 07:33 PM
No.

Don't see him any time during any Mission.
You must did somthing Very Special to have him follow you around.

AoiKaze
Jun 16, 2012, 07:45 PM
Count me in on the whole "Theodore" spotting (now I know what his name is! lol). Seriously, everytime I meet him on the field (He appears when you see this glowing rectangular slab with a symbol in the center), I think that it was some sort of strange glitch, since I would see more then one of these same events, at times even NEXT to each other! @.@;

Gardios
Jun 16, 2012, 07:47 PM
He didn't grace me with his presence... I guess I should be thankful for that?

~Inu~
Jun 16, 2012, 07:51 PM
He followed me to the caves, even.
He likes to follow people around and annoy them.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 16, 2012, 08:10 PM
probably didnt play enough to be graced with His presence. i like lisa though she coo

kdrakari
He was everywhere... WHY DON'T YOU JUST RUN BACK HOME IF YOU'RE SO SCARED?

FenixStryk
Oh wow, Hat Guy had a name? I swear, I was fed up with him before the first day ended.
"What do you want? UGH!"
Eventually I just gave up and started ignoring event nodes, wipe and all.

I did see Lisa once in the caves, though!... but as the saying goes, "You don't find Lisa... Lisa finds you." Fufufufufu~

Polly
Jun 16, 2012, 08:26 PM
Every damn mission.

Every damn mission.

Akaimizu
Jun 16, 2012, 08:32 PM
Hehe. I kept seeing him too. Funny how everybody is talking about him.

Mike
Jun 16, 2012, 09:35 PM
Hehe. I kept seeing him too. Funny how everybody is talking about him.
I think it's a ploy by Dinal to keep everybody from talking about how often he crashes.

D-Inferno
Jun 16, 2012, 09:38 PM
Yeah, this FOmar had me confused for a while.

buri-chan
Jun 16, 2012, 09:39 PM
He's like a somehow worse dressed and even more effeminate Afin.

How is that even possible.

chaos-shadow
Jun 16, 2012, 10:08 PM
Same here, I probably only had 3 drop and all 3 times was him.

I wonder if it matters that we haven't started our matterboard?

Sirius-91
Jun 16, 2012, 10:41 PM
started the matterboard when i first got on. Wasn't til I noticed I couldn't complete it for the love of god, because at B-2, theodore was there. Was able to get to caves however, but lol theodore followed us.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/TtKQc.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

imarafan
Jun 16, 2012, 11:01 PM
Yeah, I saw him everywhere too but I guessed it was related to the matter board (that I never bothered to use) so after 4 or 5 times I just ignored all those event rectangles (or however they are called).

AoiKaze
Jun 16, 2012, 11:02 PM
started the matterboard when i first got on. Wasn't til I noticed I couldn't complete it for the love of god, because at B-2, theodore was there. Was able to get to caves however, but lol theodore followed us.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/TtKQc.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

It's official: He's a stalker. XD

I wonder what he says everytime you talk to him...anybody have a translation on what he says? Oo

goldwing
Jun 16, 2012, 11:05 PM
o dear god so im not the only one. few with that out the way i just stopped i got three of the events on the same map in a row i just said screw it.

MisterFruiz
Jun 16, 2012, 11:24 PM
Same things.
he was like 4 times in all my forest quests.
Always the same messages.

renrinken
Jun 16, 2012, 11:58 PM
Yep, it was pretty annoying.

IndigoNovember
Jun 17, 2012, 02:01 AM
He always appeared when I partied with a friend. He never appeared when I went solo... Is this some odd marketing ploy by SEGA?

As for what he said, feel free to correct me since my Japanese is pretty bad, but it goes along the lines of:

Oh my, you scared me. I thought you were an enemy. I don't really want to fight even though I'm a member of the Arks. I'm sorry for talking to you about such an odd situation, I'll be off now.

Mike
Jun 17, 2012, 02:05 AM
You've got to advance the matter board to get different events, it seems. Sega is working on something to keep Theodore from showing up every single time though.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 17, 2012, 02:41 AM
You've got to advance the matter board to get different events, it seems. Sega is working on something to keep Theodore from showing up every single time though.

such insolence sega is showing to Him! all must witness the grace that is shiadooooruuuuu

mctastee
Jun 17, 2012, 03:54 AM
I kept getting him at the rectangle things as well. It was getting annoying so I started ignoring them.

Dragwind
Jun 17, 2012, 04:29 AM
Oh yes, this happened to me a lot in the forest areas. I got sick of him real fast.

imarafan
Jun 17, 2012, 09:39 AM

inb4SEGA adds an Arks cash option to get rid of him.

catwat
Jun 17, 2012, 11:14 AM
Same. I stopped activating those little events after i got him 3 times in a row.