PDA

View Full Version : Cash Shop Items?

imrevned
Jun 16, 2012, 09:13 PM
Anyone know of the items that will be in the cash shop? Just curious :P

D-Inferno
Jun 16, 2012, 09:42 PM
Exclusive clothes, some mag feeding devices (I think), My Room stuff, ect.

buri-chan
Jun 16, 2012, 09:44 PM
The most important thing you need to know is that they cast Kana Asumi as the Cash Shop girl. And that's just swell.

Mike
Jun 16, 2012, 09:45 PM
In the closed beta it was something like this:

Here is a list of cash shop items in the order you find them in the cash shop:
Premium Set, 30 days (Allows you to trade, open a shop, and own a room)
Premium Set, 60 days
Premium Set, 90 days
My Room Ticket, 30 days
My Shop Ticket, 30 days
Storage 1 Ticket, 30 days (Allows you to use Storage Box 1)
Storage 1 Ticket, 90 days
Storage 2 Ticket, 30 days (Allows you to use Storage Box 2)
Storage 2 Ticket, 90 days
Storage 3 Ticket, 30 days (Allows you to use Storage Box 3)
Storage 3 Ticket, 90 days
Inventory Expander 10 (Increases your maximum inventory by 10 up to a total of 100)
Inventory Expander 10 x5
Addition Skill Tree Ticket (Adds an extra skill tree)
Skill Tree Reset Ticket
Mag Ticket (Gives you an extra mag, up to 10 max)
Mag Reset Device
Scape Doll
Scape Doll x3
Scape Doll x5
Cosmo Atomizer x3
Cosmo Atomizer x5
100% Exp Boost Ticket x3
100% Exp Boost Ticket x5
Beauty Shop Ticket
AC Scratch Ticket x11

I know there are a few new items to be found in the pre-open like tickets for the gold scratch but I don't think much has changed.

imrevned
Jun 16, 2012, 09:46 PM
We can still have a room without paying, correct? And what about character slots, will we have to buy more (we only have 1, right)?

Mike
Jun 16, 2012, 09:47 PM
We can still have a room without paying, correct? And what about character slots, will we have to buy more (we only have 1, right)?
No. You need to pay to have a room. You'll also need to buy a spot for any character after the first.

imrevned
Jun 16, 2012, 09:49 PM
No. You need to pay to have a room. You'll also need to buy a spot for any character after the first.

Awwh, whatever... to be expected from a F2P. Still going to be an amazing game :D

Also kind of silly to give people the free Rappy Doll when the room is not free. (the Rappy Doll is a room decoration, right?)

Blackheart521
Jun 16, 2012, 11:09 PM
Awwh, whatever... to be expected from a F2P. Still going to be an amazing game :D

Also kind of silly to give people the free Rappy Doll when the room is not free. (the Rappy Doll is a room decoration, right?)

Actually its basically the smartest thing they could do giving something to us, its a small incentive to buy the room because you actually have something cool for it instead of just 40-50 plants you find in missions lol, tis a business tactic... SEGA are mind ninjas :-o

Digs
Jun 16, 2012, 11:18 PM
~list of cash shop items~
So we can't even trade items without a Premium Set?
I don't want to go back to the drop and dash days.

P.s: How much are Premium Sets?

Vashyron
Jun 16, 2012, 11:21 PM
Not sure how rare it will be, but you can find Free My Room and Open Shop for 3 days Tickets in the Fun Scratch. (Only the My Room one existed in the CBT and it wasn't that rare I found, or I was lucky.)

I believe you can also purchase these with Meseta from Other Players. (Buying from the Player shops requires nothing.)

You won't because you can't. No dropping items.

Blackheart521
Jun 16, 2012, 11:22 PM
So we can't even trade items without a Premium Set?

P.s: How much are Premium Sets?

you can't even do drop trading anymore, only thing you can drop are consumables, I know its 1300 yen for a month, can't remember 2 month and 3 month pricing

Mike
Jun 16, 2012, 11:23 PM
You can't drop trade either. The Premium Set is 1300 AC for 30 days, 2500 for 60, or 3600 for 90.

EDIT: Ninjas yo.

imrevned
Jun 16, 2012, 11:26 PM
Actually its basically the smartest thing they could do giving something to us, its a small incentive to buy the room because you actually have something cool for it instead of just 40-50 plants you find in missions lol, tis a business tactic... SEGA are mind ninjas :-o

Very good point XD Also, you can't trade? O.o

Digs
Jun 16, 2012, 11:32 PM
You won't because you can't. No dropping items.
That's low, I can understand making it optional to have trading but to absolutely force you to purchase a premium set is simply dirty. Brilliant business move, but a spit in the face for the fans.

I love PSO and I've been wishing for this game for the better part of a decade, but honestly it's not worth $16 a month to me, half that maybe.

Blackheart521
Jun 16, 2012, 11:36 PM
That's low, I can understand making it optional to have trading but to absolutely force you to purchase a premium set is simply dirty. Brilliant business move, but a spit in the face for the fans.

I love PSO and I've been wishing for this game for the better part of a decade, but honestly it's not worth $16 a month to me, half that maybe.

not like you NEED to be able to trade EVERY DAY though, buy a month when you're planning on merchanting, then go free the next month to build up more product to sell

Digs
Jun 16, 2012, 11:53 PM
not like you NEED to be able to trade EVERY DAY though, buy a month when you're planning on merchanting, then go free the next month to build up more product to sell
That's the problem for me trading is my thing, it only takes a couple days to fill a storage box and then some full of tradable goods. I was hoping the weapons market would make a come back in PSO2, BB and PSU was pretty low there.

PSO is a fantastic series and I'll be playing it hopefully for the next couple years, but it simply doesn't offer anywhere near enough to justify $16 a month for features that were once free and insanely popular only to be restricted and force users to pay or give up their favorite features.

Sadly I know I'll give in and buy sets now that I look back at the fun I've had over the last couple days, more fun in a video game than I've had since I played Minecraft for the first time over two years ago. I just don't see the value.

renrinken
Jun 17, 2012, 12:31 AM
What excactly does "Addition Skill Tree Ticket (Adds an extra skill tree)" suppose to mean ? Like a secondary dual spec you can swap in between ?

I didnt really get into skill tree in Pre-OBT but does the talent tree have that big of a impact that a single class would benefit from multiple sets of the talent tree ?

buri-chan
Jun 17, 2012, 12:34 AM
It means you can switch between two skill trees. So you could set one up to focus on stat buffs, then another to focus on skills, then switch between them.

renrinken
Jun 17, 2012, 12:43 AM
It means you can switch between two skill trees. So you could set one up to focus on stat buffs, then another to focus on skills, then switch between them.

Ok so it basically is a dual spec. Are skill points lets say for FO buffing that powerful that it will encourage someone spending money to set up a secondary spec for it ? Are we talking up a 50-100% damage increase ? or more of a 10% increase ?

Blackheart521
Jun 17, 2012, 12:54 AM
Ok so it basically is a dual spec. Are skill points lets say for FO buffing that powerful that it will encourage someone spending money to set up a secondary spec for it ? Are we talking up a 50-100% damage increase ? or more of a 10% increase ?

They are usually pretty miniscule stat changes but enough that they make a difference but the cool things a special things like, in the force tree there is an ability that lets you still regain PP even when charging a Tech, that make a big difference in your ability to cast lots of techs.

In the hunter skill tree there is an ability that draws enemies to you (aggro) and stances that incease offence but decrease defense and vice versa.

In the Ranger Skill tree there are some special attacks you can get that can lower the attack of enemies drastically(Jellen Shot) or make a weak spot on them that makes them take quite a bit more damage (Weak Shot).