PDA

View Full Version : SHAMELESS PLUG: EXP FULL Podcast

EXPFULL
Jun 17, 2012, 03:33 AM
Hey all,

Here's something to help you pass the time until the Open BETA kicks off:

Over in the Community > Fan Works section of this wonderful site, we've posted info about Episode Two of our Phantasy Star Online 2 Podcast.

You can grab it on iTunes and even listen right now on Stitcher.com

We've put a lot of time and effort in, as you'll hopefully hear, so please don't bash us too much if it's not for you.

So, please do check our our proper post in the Fan Works section... and then cheek out some of the other awesome content in there... that section doesn't get nearly enough love from the mainstream :D

Thanks for your time.

Faiyez
Jun 17, 2012, 12:41 PM
Finally a PSO2 specific podcast. I'll subscribe on iTunes.

EXPFULL
Jun 17, 2012, 02:15 PM
Thanks! We're pretty happy with show two. We're going to stick to that format for a while!

moorebounce
Jun 17, 2012, 02:33 PM
Hopefully you guys one day will accommodate non iTunes PSO2 fans. I hate iTunes that much lol

bryanbtje
Jun 17, 2012, 02:43 PM
For so far I know nobody loves iTunes.

EXPFULL
Jun 17, 2012, 04:03 PM
Hopefully you guys one day will accommodate non iTunes PSO2 fans. I hate iTunes that much lol

We're right there with you buddy - You can grab EXP FULL on stitcher.com too (direct link on our site... Click the footer image) - You can listen on their site, or use their fantastic app to listen to us on your mobile/cell.

Revlis-Desilver
Jun 18, 2012, 07:32 AM
really proud of this one. :)

Kaiyou_Trinon
Jun 18, 2012, 06:39 PM
Cool Podcast, can't ever get enough PSO2!

Ifrian-x
Jun 18, 2012, 07:05 PM
I do not usually like podcasts but i am liking this one so far.
I will follow you guys :3

RocSage
Jun 18, 2012, 07:07 PM
We're right there with you buddy - You can grab EXP FULL on stitcher.com too (direct link on our site... Click the footer image) - You can listen on their site, or use their fantastic app to listen to us on your mobile/cell.

I was going to give it a listen but I am not down loading a program stitcher or itunes to listen to any podcast.

Ifrian-x
Jun 18, 2012, 07:40 PM
I was going to give it a listen but I am not down loading a program stitcher or itunes to listen to any podcast.
You can listen to it in Stitcherīs website without downloading anything.
Thatīs what i do.

PrinceBrightstar
Jun 18, 2012, 08:18 PM
I'll be honest, I don't like the new guitar riffs to segment the sections. The game sound effects were fine on their own. Great job otherwise. You guys got a good thing going.

mctastee
Jun 18, 2012, 08:21 PM
Not a big fan of podcasts. The only one I listen to is the maximumpc podcast. However, with all this positive feedback, I feel like I have to check it out now.

RocSage
Jun 19, 2012, 09:11 PM
listened;
weekly is usually not a good idea as you run out of info.
Mates are not over-priced. Meseta has been worthless in every PS MMO and in the 10 hours of game time i had 30,000 meseta.
To fly around you need to be a cast and flip an option for hovering. Don't know where in the char creator it is but i know its in there.

it was ok but i don't like that you don't have the first 1 or 2 episode(s) on stitcher. You should also try embedding it on your website rather than making someone go somewhere else for it.

EXPFULL
Jun 20, 2012, 07:43 AM
I'll be honest, I don't like the new guitar riffs to segment the sections. The game sound effects were fine on their own. Great job otherwise. You guys got a good thing going.

Thanks!

I'm still loving that last one for 'Towards the Future' too much to drop them for now, but we'll do a little review of the structure sometime soon.

it was ok but i don't like that you don't have the first 1 or 2 episode(s) on stitcher. You should also try embedding it on your website rather than making someone go somewhere else for it.

Thanks for the feedback, sir! I think Stitcher does archive older shows (it uses the same feed as iTunes, so has all the info!)... but I've found it annoying in the past with other podcasts on stitcher to get old episodes. On the iPhone version, I think you need to be listening to an episode to even get the option of other episodes... Still, it's not bad for a free service that gets us out to the non-apple crowd.

I'll be sure to look into an embedable version on our site. That's a great idea.