PDA

View Full Version : Any PSO2 shirts?

Rhypht
Jun 17, 2012, 09:55 AM
I've been trying for the longest time to find PSO or PSO2 shirts for sale anywhere online, but I've only ever found a few lower quality ones. I'm wondering if I'm missing something, or if there is a specific site that sells stuff like this. Anyone have any ideas where to look?

Meyfei
Jun 17, 2012, 10:01 AM
I suppose you could try some kinda shirt maker online site and upload an amazingly high resolution PSO2 logo :D?
or your characters face :D?

not sure if it'd turn out well but worth a shot. if anything i know Photobucket has options for shirts.

Rhypht
Jun 17, 2012, 10:08 AM
Yes I could do that, but most shirt making sites (Cafepress, Zazzle, Photobucket, etc) require you to own full rights to the image you use. I have seen shirts in the past that had a silhouette of a Photon Summoning Circle on the body which was really cool, but I can't find it now. I'm somewhat tempted to make that myself though, with the words on the back maybe. The choices..

Meyfei
Jun 17, 2012, 12:15 PM
Wouldnt it be ok just to add the sega copyright mark? you're not actually claiming it, and wouldnt be selling them off for profit right? xD i dont see why sega would get furious over that.

but i see your point :/

Rhypht
Jun 18, 2012, 08:57 AM
Wouldnt it be ok just to add the sega copyright mark? you're not actually claiming it, and wouldnt be selling them off for profit right? xD i dont see why sega would get furious over that.

but i see your point :/

I suppose you're right, but I had just hoped that there were professional ones already done, since I'm not the best at that kind of stuff.

Gama
Jun 18, 2012, 09:37 AM
well over here theres some stores that will make any t-shirt print you want if you bring the design. they didnt care much when i made a couple of sonic shirts, ill probbly make a couple of pso2 shirts if i get some spare cash... costs around 15 euros each tshirt with a print.

sweatshirts are a bit more expensive but they're way better anything you can buy in a regular store.

id say design your own if you can.