PDA

View Full Version : Multi party zones are the best thing about the game.

Shakuri
Jun 17, 2012, 12:54 PM
Oh how wrong I was.

NoiseHERO
Jun 17, 2012, 12:54 PM
Yeah multiparty zones are pretty cool.

obtonwednesdayyourlifeisalreadyover.

Randomness
Jun 17, 2012, 01:06 PM
I love them. It's awesome when two parties start roflstomping their way forward together, or when you have 6+ people dancing around Ragne and such.

Gama
Jun 17, 2012, 01:27 PM
i enjoyed the multiparty areas, i didn't know the mobs were always respawning though, witch is pure awsomenessssss.

Randomness
Jun 17, 2012, 01:30 PM
i enjoyed the multiparty areas, i didn't know the mobs were always respawning though, witch is pure awsomenessssss.

Yeah. It's noticeable in the third forest mission, which is also the first multiparty one. You can, with bad luck, basically go over the whole multiparty part and not get 100 points, so you then go back to areas to get more spawns.

Pyrii
Jun 17, 2012, 01:46 PM
The only downside is if you need NPCs with you to help you through, there can only be one of each NPC in the field at once, so if they're already all taken, you're stuck solo or going to another block which is an irritating task. And you NEED NPCs if you're taking on some of the bosses. I had someone spawn 2 Rockbears and left me to deal with them, that was slow going.

Zina1024
Jun 17, 2012, 02:07 PM
Darn I need this info yesterday lol will I know what i have to do next week lol

NoiseHERO
Jun 17, 2012, 02:22 PM
I finally got that wiredlance PA that electrocutes... things...

But sitting in place with my WL locked on to a sandworm darker, I got sucked in and chewed up and thrown.

moorebounce
Jun 17, 2012, 02:37 PM
I dream for a day when 12 + can team up w/o being in a multi-party area. Now that will be cool. It sucks being on a team/guild and only 4 can team up at a time.

Crysteon
Jun 17, 2012, 02:37 PM
I'll just say this:

Cross Bursts in full multiparty areas = BEST.THING.EVER.

kdrakari
Jun 17, 2012, 02:58 PM
The only downside is if you need NPCs with you to help you through, there can only be one of each NPC in the field at once, so if they're already all taken, you're stuck solo or going to another block which is an irritating task. And you NEED NPCs if you're taking on some of the bosses. I had someone spawn 2 Rockbears and left me to deal with them, that was slow going.

Are you sure about that? I know I've had NPCs that other people also had in multi-party zones.

HFlowen
Jun 17, 2012, 03:03 PM
Multi-areas are pretty slick, but sometimes other people can be an unintentional hindrance. I was running solo through a multi-area and got a protection code to guard a down gunship for a minute. Did it, easy peasy, start walking on my way... Then the same goddamn gunship FALLS on me.

Changeover! Protection!

That SOB screws up fixing his ship, lands on me, then expects me to guard him again? I would've let him die if another party didn't jump in on it.

Daveach
Jun 18, 2012, 05:40 PM
I just hope there is a new quest in the city area, with a MP area and with no time limit...the best part of the emergency quest [I think it's name is: Urban Recovery] is playing at the MPA :D those Emergency Codes where more fun than killing a Dark Ragne imo

buri-chan
Jun 18, 2012, 05:42 PM
There's just something magical about three complete strangers, not even in the same party, firing their Launchers in unison at a Dark Ragne. Who needs planning or weak points when you have an impromptu artillery barrage?

Rhypht
Jun 18, 2012, 05:42 PM
I agree, multiparty zones are epic. Some of my favorite experiences from PSO2 come from teaming up with other parties and taking on hordes of mobs at once.

ryoko227
Jun 18, 2012, 07:17 PM
There's just something magical about three complete strangers, not even in the same party, firing their Launchers in unison at a Dark Ragne. Who needs planning or weak points when you have an impromptu artillery barrage?

^This! Rocket spam FTW!! :D

I also really enjoyed the respawning of mobs in the MP area, multiple codes in the same spot were awesome too!

terrell707
Jun 18, 2012, 07:27 PM
I love how hectic it gets when its a full area of 12 people. We had to rescue this poor soul in a code: rescue and before we got to him, the enemies pretty much raped him because there were so many. :( kind of sad.