PDA

View Full Version : Best PAs/Techs to break fungi? i.e., which PAs/Techs have the most hits?

FenixStryk
Jun 17, 2012, 01:26 PM
While Code: Rescue is not a hard code to crack, efficiency is always something to consider. Fungi spheres seem to break based on the number of hits dealt to them (not damage), so with that in mind:

which PAs/Techs have the highest number of hits per PP?

As a Force, I've actually been switching to Gunslash to break fungi since a couple Gunslash PAs hit 5~6 times per 30PP... I'm wondering exactly which one is most efficient, as well as what options HU/RA have for this code.

Thanks in advance.

Randomness
Jun 17, 2012, 01:29 PM
For gunslash, the grenade PA has a shitload of hits.

For rangers, the basic rifle combo hits tons.

Forces, Sazonde stacking is potentially an option (Not sure if it will let you apply the Sazonde dot effect, but it can stack for lots and lots of hitting and damage)

Hunters... not sure. Wired Lance's basic combo has many hits to it, but only the round swing PA has a bunch of hits in my experience from CB. Not as much experience with the PAs for them.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 17, 2012, 01:30 PM
While Code: Rescue is not a hard code to crack, efficiency is always something to consider. Fungi spheres seem to break based on the number of hits dealt to them (not damage), so with that in mind:

which PAs/Techs have the highest number of hits per PP?

As a Force, I've actually been switching to Gunslash to break fungi since a couple Gunslash PAs hit 5~6 times per 30PP... I'm wondering exactly which one is most efficient, as well as what options HU/RA have for this code.

Thanks in advance.

lol yeah code rescue can be a pain when the guy inside is still new to the game. pretty sure you're already correct though. gunslash's atatatatata attack seems to be the best option. i would say partisan might not be a bad idea because of it's windmill skill but that takes 40 pp. ranger's one point attack (the one where they shoot really frikkin fast) may be the best. i'm not sure.

Hrith
Jun 17, 2012, 03:00 PM
One Point (rifle) does 10 hits in less than a second.

kdrakari
Jun 17, 2012, 03:02 PM
Cracker Shot for the Launcher has a ton of really fast hits, as long as actual damage done isn't an issue. I mean, the skill itself does decent damage, but most of that is just the last burst.