PDA

View Full Version : Npc quest help

Crimson Exile
Jun 17, 2012, 03:05 PM
While playing the jungle map yesterday I ran across a tablet on the ground. When I clicked on it an npc appeared an gave me a mini quest I believe. It was to collect 100 sp if I remember correctly. Anyone know how to turn these types of mid mission quest in?

Blackheart521
Jun 17, 2012, 03:24 PM
the NPC didn't give you a quest, you were doing the Dagan Extermination quest and probably just didn't notice that you had the 0/100 the entire time, just completing the mission "turns in" the quest... but that was just the mission goal

Crimson Exile
Jun 17, 2012, 03:27 PM
the NPC didn't give you a quest, you were doing the Dagan Extermination quest and probably just didn't notice that you had the 0/100 the entire time, just completing the mission "turns in" the quest... but that was just the mission goal
At the end of the mission rating it still said 100/100 though..

Blackheart521
Jun 17, 2012, 03:31 PM
At the end of the mission rating it still said 100/100 though..

yeah, but when you returned to the lobby/ started a new mission it was gone right? I've done that mission tons of times, and the only quests NPCs give you are client orders in the lobby... otherwise your only goal is completing the missions.

Crimson Exile
Jun 17, 2012, 03:42 PM
yeah, but when you returned to the lobby/ started a new mission it was gone right? I've done that mission tons of times, and the only quests NPCs give you are client orders in the lobby... otherwise your only goal is completing the missions.
Yes it was gone after returning to lobby. Thank you