PDA

View Full Version : ADVERTISING PSO2

NoiseHERO
Jun 18, 2012, 07:42 PM
So instead of making 234234 threads talking about how awesome this game is going to be... HERE..

TALK ABOUT THEM EVERYWHERE ELSE. LIKE. A LOT.

Social networking, message boards, chatrooms, MSN-whatever DO IT!

Macman
Jun 18, 2012, 07:43 PM
You forgot the "VIRAL MARKETING" tag

NoiseHERO
Jun 18, 2012, 07:48 PM
ADDED, NOW SHUT UP AND GO TELL PEOPLE THIS GAME IS AWESOME.

MetalestX
Jun 18, 2012, 07:51 PM
I made a video it got about 500-700 views in about 2-5 days :P

DoctorShanks
Jun 18, 2012, 07:57 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq154/DoctorShanks/PSO2-1.jpg[/spoiler-box]
My work here is done.

NoiseHERO
Jun 18, 2012, 08:01 PM
How do you work up the courage to play a game like touhou...

But still have the nerve to think you deserve the attitude to talk shit about PSO2 on first sight? D:

KEEP TRYING!

Lumir
Jun 18, 2012, 08:11 PM
I have done the same using SC2 and D3 streamers chats. Reddit should be used as well as twitter =).

Freshellent
Jun 18, 2012, 08:16 PM
Believe me, I'm trying.

mctastee
Jun 18, 2012, 08:18 PM
I have made a post about it on m,y guild's forums. I will see what else I can do.

DoctorShanks
Jun 18, 2012, 08:19 PM
Round 2!
[spoiler-box]http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq154/DoctorShanks/PSO2-2.jpg
Clearly I'm not helping :V[/spoiler-box]

But for the sake of making this post useful, I have made every friend of mine, online and offline, aware of PSO2's existence. I told all my guy friends that there's a boob slider. INSTANT AWARENESS! I also told all my (one) girl friends that if she's into games like that then she should look into it . . . but she hates F2P so it didn't go over well . . . especially when I told her about the whole YOU START OUT WITH ONE CHARACTER SLOT AND YOU HAVE TO PAY TO GET A SECOND etc etc.

NoiseHERO
Jun 18, 2012, 08:23 PM
I'LL END YOU, DOCTOR!

Well at least people are trying. I'd suggest we look for a video with basically everything awesome this game has to offer in it...

Maybe one of the presentation vids...

Polly
Jun 18, 2012, 08:23 PM
I'd feel more comfortable advertising the game if it was actually available for play right now and there was an easy way for people to get into the game and play it in English.

Most people I know can't read Japanese so that's strike one, and secondly most probably wouldn't want to fart around with installing a patch every time the game is updated. Availability and convenience are key factors, and they're just not there right now. If, in the future, there is an English release, I'd be plugging the game to every game playing friend I have, but as it stands, I don't think you're gonna get many to play other than hardcore fans.

The best advertising that can be done for this game is having an official English release. Secondly, they need to get that shit on every downloadable platform they possibly can.

mctastee
Jun 18, 2012, 08:25 PM
Round 2!
[spoiler-box]http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq154/DoctorShanks/PSO2-2.jpgClearly I'm not helping :V[/spoiler-box]

But for the sake of making this post useful, I have made every friend of mine, online and offline, aware of PSO2's existence. I told all my guy friends that there's a boob slider. INSTANT AWARENESS! I also told all my (one) girl friends that if she's into games like that then she should look into it . . . but she hates F2P so it didn't go over well . . . especially when I told her about the whole YOU START OUT WITH ONE CHARACTER SLOT AND YOU HAVE TO PAY TO GET A SECOND etc etc.

You forgot to tell them about the boob physics. You would have definitely had them playing if you mentioned that. Also, why does a game have to be P2P for most people to considerate it nowadays. Also I think I will make a post on D3/battlenet forums and then see how badly I get flamed.

Polly
Jun 18, 2012, 08:29 PM
You forgot to tell them about the boob physics. You would have definitely had them playing if you mentioned that. Also, why does a game have to be P2P for most people to considerate it nowadays. Also I think I will make a post on D3/battlenet forums and then see how badly I get flamed.

Because the free to play model has earned a terrible reputation. Between a lot of free to play models adopting "pay to win" and "holy shit, this cash shop is absurd" policies and products, I think potential players have a right to be skeptical of any game using the model, because very few actually handle it right. It's a stigma that PSO2 is going to have to overcome via word of mouth, its own merits, and the lack of absurdity in its cash shop.

NoiseHERO
Jun 18, 2012, 08:29 PM
I'd feel more comfortable advertising the game if it was actually available for play right now and there was an easy way for people to get into the game and play it in English.

Most people I know can't read Japanese so that's strike one, and secondly most probably wouldn't want to fart around with installing a patch every time the game is updated. Availability and convenience are key factors, and they're just not there right now. If, in the future, there is an English release, I'd be plugging the game to every game playing friend I have, but as it stands, I don't think you're gonna get many to play other than hardcore fans.

The best advertising that can be done for this game is having an official English release. Secondly, they need to get that shit on every downloadable platform they possibly can.

I figured in general getting people hyped for wednesday night's/thursday's "technically official release" Open Beta.

I'm sure there's plenty of people that are too impatient or uptight to play this game in a foreign language. But I'm just assuming there's a lot of people, like us. Who just want to play an interesting online game in general AND they have decent sized english community waiting for them.

As for the english patch and issues with that in general... Meh, personally I'm not even going to use it. It kind of bugs me how much people are clinging to the thought of NEEDING it to enjoy the game. At the end of the day, you only need to remember menus to really get around... But whatever.

You can't say supporting this game in anyway shape or form isn't a bad idea, if you really like it as much as... at least half of the people hear I'd assume. It's a hell of a lot better than making a "PETITION FOR ENGLISH RELEASE FOR A GAME NOBODY KNOWS EXIST" thread.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 18, 2012, 08:33 PM

the jiggle physics of pso2 are actually pretty weak compared to other games. better than nothing though.

DoctorShanks
Jun 18, 2012, 08:34 PM
You forgot to tell them about the boob physics. You would have definitely had them playing if you mentioned that. Also, why does a game have to be P2P for most people to considerate it nowadays.

Like I would forget to tell them about the Boob Physics :3

It's because a lot of free to play games have stuff that you can buy that would put you at a severe advantage over the population that chooses not to pay. I have always been really, really afraid of this game, a game that I have been looking forward to so much, to take the Pay to Win route, which is the cause of me quitting many MMOs that I've previously played. This is why a good half of my advertising has failed; they want to pay their monthly World of Warcraft fee instead of playing a game which requires you to pay optionally to get the stuff that all the cool kids have.

Polly
Jun 18, 2012, 08:36 PM
I figured in general getting people hyped for wednesday night's/thursday's "technically official release" Open Beta.

I'm sure there's plenty of people that are too impatient or uptight to play this game in a foreign language. But I'm just assuming there's a lot of people, like us. Who just want to play an interesting online game in general AND they have decent sized english community waiting for them.

As for the english patch and issues with that in general... Meh, personally I'm not even going to use it. It kind of bugs me how much people are clinging to the thought of NEEDING it to enjoy the game. At the end of the day, you only need to remember menus to really get around... But whatever.

I agree with you on both of these points. I can read a fair bit of Japanese, so I'm not all that flustered that a new patch hasn't surfaced. It's just been my experience though, in having imported PSU way back when and playing with a friend who didn't understand Japanese, that the patience level is really low and a lot of times the desire to just memorize where things are in the menu just isn't there.

I wholeheartedly support your efforts though, because like a lot of us here, I want PSO2 to succeed. I think we'll have a strong English-speaking community that's willing to help show folks around, and I'm hoping that can be enough to break through the barrier. Apologies for my pessimism on the matter. I can only go off my own experiences. xP

Coatl
Jun 18, 2012, 08:43 PM
I've been telling some friends but for most casual gamers it being in japanese servers is a HUGE deterent. I can't say I'm surprised, just disappointed. :c

Oh well more room for us. :3

NoiseHERO
Jun 18, 2012, 08:46 PM
I agree with you on both of these points. I can read a fair bit of Japanese, so I'm not all that flustered that a new patch hasn't surfaced. It's just been my experience though, in having imported PSU way back when and playing with a friend who didn't understand Japanese, that the patience level is really low and a lot of times the desire to just memorize where things are in the menu just isn't there.

I wholeheartedly support your efforts though, because like a lot of us here, I want PSO2 to succeed. I think we'll have a strong English-speaking community that's willing to help show folks around, and I'm hoping that can be enough to break through the barrier. Apologies for my pessimism on the matter. I can only go off my own experiences. xP

It's all good, yo...

Also it seems the more stubborn or less passionate people need more goods stuffed in their face.

Which I find weird... since usually the only thing ever making me uninterested in foreign games is an IP block (Or else I'd be playing FEZ right now.) But SEGA's all "NAH WE WON'T LOSE ANYTHING BY LETTING OTHER COUNTRIES IN!"

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 18, 2012, 08:50 PM
lol a bro of mine put it pretty well the other day when i talked to him about pso2 and the english patch etc.

"ay man you should play pso2 with me, it even has an english patch dawg"
"dude that's like telling me that i should buy this car because it has wheels."

i lold heartily.

NoiseHERO
Jun 18, 2012, 09:01 PM
lol a bro of mine put it pretty well the other day when i talked to him about pso2 and the english patch etc.

"ay man you should play pso2 with me, it even has an english patch dawg"
"dude that's like telling me that i should buy this car because it has wheels."

i lold heartily.

Tell em the car is free, and to stay in school before I come to his hood and embarrass him infron'a his girl who got him cuffin'.

mctastee
Jun 18, 2012, 09:05 PM
Like I would forget to tell them about the Boob Physics :3

It's because a lot of free to play games have stuff that you can buy that would put you at a severe advantage over the population that chooses not to pay. I have always been really, really afraid of this game, a game that I have been looking forward to so much, to take the Pay to Win route, which is the cause of me quitting many MMOs that I've previously played. This is why a good half of my advertising has failed; they want to pay their monthly World of Warcraft fee instead of playing a game which requires you to pay optionally to get the stuff that all the cool kids have.

I can see why people are afraid that this game may become pay to win, but I think we should have faith that sega will not put up items that increase character power. Hopefully they only put in unique clothing options and room upgrades. I don't wanna see rare armor and weapon skins in there.

What I don't like about the fact that people think a game has to have a monthly fee to be any good is that they don't realize that this is an outdated business model. They think they are paying for live content updates, bandwidth usage, and server maintenance, but these things are literally just foot notes on their quarterly financial reports. WoW is a really good example of this, what people don't realize is that maybe only half of their money from subscriptions is going towards WoW. Their $40 per expansion is usually enough to cover the live content updates.

While, it's fine that they are content with subscription based games and that F2P games have a reputation of being pay to win, they should at least be a little educated about the differences between both business models. Besides, with F2P they don't really have anything to lose by at least trying it out.

Vintasticvin
Jun 18, 2012, 09:29 PM
Want a way to advertise, Just erect a bilboard promoting the game in a busy downtown sidtrict and have a fine print saying the text is in japanese though. :P Bing bam boom!

NoiseHERO
Jun 18, 2012, 09:32 PM
Want a way to advertise, Just erect a bilboard promoting the game in a busy downtown sidtrict and have a fine print saying the text is in japanese though. :P Bing bam boom!

You can't advertise videogames in public without a stupid yet relevant costume!

So someone has to buy a pikachu costume and modify it into a rappy costume and get a big-ass sign within the next month!

Ryo
Jun 18, 2012, 09:49 PM
Pfft, PSO2 is pretty much all I take about anywhere, ever, to anyone who will listen. I've converted a few of my in-office friends. That whole F2P thing gets them interested pretty quickly.

mctastee
Jun 18, 2012, 09:56 PM
You can't advertise videogames in public without a stupid yet relevant costume!

So someone has to buy a pikachu costume and modify it into a rappy costume and get a big-ass sign within the next month!
I would definitely dress up in a rappy costume to advertise this game. Also, I love the tags that you attached to this thread. The costume has to be something like this though.
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6062/6152824143_14a9cbceb7.jpg

Ifrian-x
Jun 18, 2012, 10:21 PM
I am trying to spread the word to my friends and gaming communities.
When it comes to official advertisement for the eu/us market though, refer to my signature xD

pikachief
Jun 18, 2012, 10:27 PM
Someone needs to make a video showing the combat of each class individually, some gameplay in a full party (not too long and the person filming has to be able to see what's going on clearly), gameplay in a full multiparty area, an epic boss fight, maybe something showing the random boss encounters, and each scene shot in a different area.

This will show 3 different forms of gameplay, 4-12 player party's the different types of gameplay working together, awesome boss fights, and show a variety of areas in the game. Oh and it must include all PSO2 music.

I mean I've shown videoos to friends and just the fluid gameplay alone gets them interested. An online RPG that plays like a 3rd person shooter / action game that's 100% free to play is what people like. If you just showcase those aspects that'll draw a lot of people in.

I know a lot of people looking for an 'MMO' that's not like WoW because they don't like the clicking but they want something that feels more like this.

EDIT: but until US/EU/English anything of the game, the fact that it's in Japanese will turn a lot of people off no matter how easy it is to get around it just because they wont even attempt it.

Coatl
Jun 18, 2012, 10:37 PM
We should make our own advertisements..

Cyclon
Jun 18, 2012, 10:41 PM
I did try to advertise a bit, but it seems like I just talk too much and drive people away instead.

And until we've got some official US release date(it's important even in the EU), most people won't be interested anyway. Then they will want precise information, and that's when I'll be useful.

imarafan
Jun 18, 2012, 10:45 PM
I can't say I didn't try.

I tried in other forums I go and nobody pays me attention.

I tried in a Skype chatroom I go and they told me it's the same **** I talk about in the forums and ignore me.

I tried in a PSO private server but they told me "lol beta and Japanese, won't bother with it".

Needless to say, this has made me bitter and angry towards the whole universe, including you for reminding me of my failure at life and advertising. :<

MAXrobo
Jun 18, 2012, 11:03 PM
yeah I have been telling all my friends about it and trying to get more people to play. They seem really excited and think it sounds cool, right up until the "its all in Japanese" part. Then they suddenly don't care about it and say its stupid of me to play it >.>

NoiseHERO
Jun 18, 2012, 11:06 PM
I'm starting to get the impression that English speakers are the ones that have issues with other cultu-NO WE'RE NOT DERAILING INTO THAT, FORGET WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO TYPE!

Soul Guardian
Jun 18, 2012, 11:09 PM
I'm starting to get the impression that English speakers are the ones that have issues with other cultu-NO WE'RE NOT DERAILING INTO THAT, FORGET WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO TYPE!

You mean english speakers actually look down on other cultures too!? GASP

goldwing
Jun 18, 2012, 11:16 PM
O belive me iv tryed. The whole pc thing tho drives them to decline. Most my friends are hooked on xbox and wont go anywhere near a vita. And if there not going to dl it for pc u can forget ios. I did manage to get my best friend wanting to play. But thats cause he loves all pso related games. So ill keep trying

mctastee
Jun 18, 2012, 11:46 PM
Then they suddenly don't care about it and say its stupid of me to play it >.>
I really dislike it when people do stuff like this. It's the same way with the internet and Justin Bieber. (Yes, I really just went there) Ok, so his music is stupid, but he still has millions of fans around the world. If playing this game despite the language barrier is stupid, then I guess I don't want to be smart.

NoiseHERO
Jun 18, 2012, 11:47 PM
You mean english speakers actually look down on other cultures too!? GASP

I've always known it. D:

I just completely forgot to include it on the topic of online gaming, since I always figured everyone was weaboo-ready to jump into a game with kawaii japanese girls.

I thought wrong... D:

Also @ the Justin Bieber thing, I've never even found him to be annoying compared to... Kanye's Ego and Lady Gaga's attention whoring. He actually seems kinda humble as far as I know or care. People that go out of their way to try and sound cool by hating on him when he's not even pushed in your face that much... They just gave him more fame. But that's almost irrelevant other than disliking things for petty reasons. So I digress.

MrTurkleton
Jun 19, 2012, 12:14 AM
the jiggle physics of pso2 are actually pretty weak compared to other games. better than nothing though.

Jiggle Princess would like a word with you. Jiggle is still definately there :P

Kion
Jun 19, 2012, 03:32 AM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/3308884217697373894

The sad thing is that Sega actually markets their products in Japan.

hbmizzle10
Jun 19, 2012, 01:46 PM
u can't just up and advertise the game like that and get upset at groups of people just because they don't see it from you point of view. if you want to get them to jump on the "ps" wagon, you have to introduce them to the game that made you jump on the "ps" wagon. on another note, i think this game will not ever get its popularity in the America's is because of it's simplicity(yet it's deeply enriching and somewhat poetic) and poor advertising. all in all this game is easily overshadowed by "better" and more popular video games......however if sega decides to partner with a more popular developer..........

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2012, 01:58 PM
u can't just up and advertise the game like that and get upset at groups of people just because they don't see it from you point of view. if you want to get them to jump on the "ps" wagon, you have to introduce them to the game that made you jump on the "ps" wagon. on another note, i think this game will not ever get its popularity in the America's is because of it's simplicity(yet it's deeply enriching and somewhat poetic) and poor advertising. all in all this game is easily overshadowed by "better" and more popular video games......however if sega decides to partner with a more popular developer..........

I can if their reasons for rejecting the idea of giving this game a chance is illegitimate. This isn't about your using the concept of an opinion to defend stupidity!

This is about getting the name of an awesome game out there!

"Oh sounds like an interesting game... WAIT IT'S IN JAPANESE. NOW IT'S A STUPID GAME."

If they don't like the game fine, but if they do like the game and it being in Japanese is what stops them. When the game isn't IP blocked, it's free to play and you don't even need to know Japanese to enjoy it. You don't have to be a fan, or hardcore fan or whatever to work past that I've done it for games I've never played before plenty of times. Ones that actually WERE hard to play, being in Japanese.

hbmizzle10
Jun 19, 2012, 02:15 PM
but be reasonable. ........what person wants to go through all the trouble of playing a game in another language? they're not doing it too piss you off, or just to be a you know what, it's just common sense to them. to them they think "why would i go through all that, just to play a game in Japanese, just so i can get some entertainment?"

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2012, 02:20 PM
but be reasonable. ........what person wants to go through all the trouble of playing a game in another language? they're not doing it too piss you off, or just to be a you know what, it's just common sense to them. to them they think "why would i go through all that, just to play a game in Japanese, just so i can get some entertainment?"

Because there is no "All that" to go through.

pikachief
Jun 19, 2012, 02:25 PM
Because there is no "All that" to go through.

They don't know that. I try telling many people to join but they refuse because it's Japanese. I know people who just wont play a Japanese game because its not in English. They say they don't care how easy it is to get around it, they don't want to have to get around it in the first place.

There's also a lot of people who just assume that there's "all that" to go through. Others will try it and make it a bigger deal than it actually is while others give up to easily like giving up when they come across their first text related issue.

You're not gonna get very many people at all interested in this game unless it's in english.

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2012, 02:37 PM
You have to make them feel bad!

Coatl
Jun 19, 2012, 02:43 PM
If anything it just means only the die-hard PSO fans will join us in our server. :3
Isn't that what we want anyway?

Digs
Jun 19, 2012, 02:58 PM
If anything it just means only the die-hard PSO fans will join us in our server. :3
Isn't that what we want anyway?
Not so much, at least for me anyways. I always enjoyed the newbies on PSO, find a couple in the lobby and show them the ropes for a couple days. It might just be me but I really got a kick out of it.

Besides, more players means more reason for SEGA to support the game.

hbmizzle10
Jun 19, 2012, 03:16 PM
You have to make them feel bad!

lol really?

LokinModar
Jun 19, 2012, 07:03 PM
Only my brothers will play and a few PSO friends. PPL here like Dota, Diablo and WOW so...

Gama
Jun 19, 2012, 07:21 PM
funny when i said adjustable boobs my friends where immediately giving me attention.

but i got some friends to test the game... will need some convincing but maybe when they play it theill get adicted, they like wow allot...

Ex Valkyrie
Jun 19, 2012, 07:23 PM
For the life of me, I can't grasp what draws people to...WoW. Eeek! D;

Aeris
Jun 19, 2012, 07:26 PM
For the life of me, I can't grasp what draws people to...WoW. Eeek! D;

I donno either too but i never went near that game.

Gama
Jun 19, 2012, 07:30 PM
i played it. i get horribly bored really fast... too slow paced... the lack of customization and the hordes of 10 year olds really kills most of the charm it could have.

also it should be renamed world of walking since you walk more than you play.

Coatl
Jun 19, 2012, 09:00 PM
I donno either too but i never went near that game.

Good PVP system (balanced) and the things blizzard does for the community is amazing. They give shoutouts to the top players and give them interviews and stuff, blogs, etc.

Gameplay is OLD AS DIRT, but there are things blizzard does right that a lot of mmos fail to do community-wise. :/
Seeing as how PSO2 is F2P I don't have high hopes for SEGA "reaching out" to the community.

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2012, 09:03 PM
I can imagine blizzard taking care of the game, I've never heard any complaints from their support... well I've never heard any...

But it also seems like they have the ability, control and money to do so in the first place.

Usually some tiny/poor company that's merely a host that has to wait for the foreign game owner's word to do ANYTHING other than events can barely do anything. Or they just... DON'T do anything and let the game die, while the GM's get blamed for EEVVVEEERRYYYTHING because all the players are dumb and left in the dark on what's going on.

Porkmaster
Jun 19, 2012, 09:06 PM
All this WoW talk is getting boring. Let's talk about pork.

.... Fuckin' love pork. So delicious.

Akaimizu
Jun 19, 2012, 09:09 PM
Blizzard is good. Very good. That also means they are held up to the highest and most unrealistic expectations so fast. Sure, people will cry and moan about Blizzard this and Blizzard that, and that's mainly because they've already tasted Blizzard perfection from a previous game after all the patching and balancing went in. Thing is, they always had the model of putting out a game and supporting the heck out of it for years. That's why they don't make too many games. Its just their business model.

So yeah, some will complain about D3, but just like D2, give it a year or two and people will say it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Still, there's a lot of monetary potential if Sonic Team sees similar success with PSO2's model that the Dungeons and Dragons MMO had when it went F2P. They may find they can afford the good support. Of course, all of us will likely see grand support with this initial Japanese release of the game because they've always been pretty good with those servers. I doubt we'll see much in complaints for a while. Save for some balance-issue claims while it's still early. I'm sure there will be balance issues even by launch, but they'll work on them and I hope they have used what they learned to provide enough statistic diversity so they don't get stuck again with how to balance with too little variables.

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2012, 09:09 PM
I just had Pork for dinner.

BUT SHUT UP!

THIS IS ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE THEY'RE DUMB IF THEY WHINE ABOUT WANTING A NEW "MMO" BUT DON'T TRY THIS GAME!

Porkmaster
Jun 19, 2012, 09:23 PM
So yeah, some will complain about D3, but just like D2, give it a year or two and people will say it's the best thing since sliced bread.

No. People (including myself) are pissed off at Diablo 3 not because it's a bad game, but because it's so different from what made the series popular in the first place. Diablo 3 is a loot game; people enjoy farming in Diablo because of the thrill of the hunt.

And the thrill is gone. They COULD have picked up where they left off on Diablo 2's loot system and made a few adjustments here and there to improve it for Diablo 3, but no. They ignored the extremely successful and nearly perfected system and replaced it with a system where Magic Find doesn't matter and loot drops are effected by what's listed on the auction house.

It's pathetic.

Coatl
Jun 19, 2012, 09:24 PM
Usually some tiny/poor company that's merely a host that has to wait for the foreign game owner's word to do ANYTHING other than events can barely do anything. Or they just... DON'T do anything and let the game die, while the GM's get blamed for EEVVVEEERRYYYTHING because all the players are dumb and left in the dark on what's going on.

*Cough*Nexon*Cough*DirectX*cough* >.>

~Inu~
Jun 19, 2012, 09:58 PM
You guys must have better friends then I.
I still get called a "hipster" for defending PSO and Sega.

And they're all "awww yeah man D3 and Elderscrolls MMO"

... Promised them i'll NEVER play with any of them until they try PSO2.
It's awesome.

Freshellent
Jun 19, 2012, 11:18 PM
I'm guess I'm lucky to not have a lot of friend who sort of piss on my interests. There's plenty who don't share my view of what's 'good' but far less that flat out say something like what I've read here.

Considering doing my own advertisement, I already have something in mind but... Hmm. A lot of work, and time really IS an issue. We'll see.

goldwing
Jun 19, 2012, 11:20 PM
I'm guess I'm lucky to not have a lot of friend who sort of piss on my interests. There's plenty who don't share my view of what's 'good' but far less that flat out say something like what I've read here.

Considering doing my own advertisement, I already have something in mind but... Hmm. A lot of work, and time really IS an issue. We'll see.

Whats ur master plan? Im curious.

Porkmaster
Jun 19, 2012, 11:24 PM
It's probably something stupid like uploading PSO 2 music to YouTube or something.

goldwing
Jun 19, 2012, 11:31 PM
It's probably something stupid like uploading PSO 2 music to YouTube or something.

O the irony lol