PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to build a nice English community?

sugarFO
Jun 18, 2012, 09:17 PM
I think that'd be so fun. I am really looking forward to making new, fun friends in this game if the JP let us stay. I haven't had really good friends in an MMO since FFXI and the original PSO. WoW didn't grant me many friends, and that was my last MMO. I'm hoping PSO2 will let us all be friends.

buri-chan
Jun 18, 2012, 09:18 PM
Anyone can be my friend, so long as they recognize my superiority and swear fealty.

BIG OLAF
Jun 18, 2012, 09:20 PM
Anyone can be my friend, so long as they recognize my superiority and swear fealty.

Your user title is oddly correct.

:wacko:

Peejay
Jun 18, 2012, 09:21 PM
It takes a lot of effort for me to be friendly. So, it'll be better if I'm just trying to avoid the mob.

NoiseHERO
Jun 18, 2012, 09:22 PM
I hate all of you, it's just that JP players don't talk outside of party chat. D:

So I can't tease them in lobbies... D:

Scrub
Jun 18, 2012, 09:25 PM
lol no

Lintor
Jun 18, 2012, 09:25 PM
I will disappear completely within a month of the game's launch never to be seen again.

Zorafim
Jun 18, 2012, 09:26 PM
Phantasy Star games tend to have amazing communities. I doubt this one will be different.

Blackheart521
Jun 18, 2012, 09:28 PM
I think that'd be so fun. I am really looking forward to making new, fun friends in this game if the JP let us stay. I haven't had really good friends in an MMO since FFXI and the original PSO. WoW didn't grant me many friends, and that was my last MMO. I'm hoping PSO2 will let us all be friends.

Hit me up if you see me in OB, I'll melee, you be support, we'll kill some rockbears haha ^^

sugarFO
Jun 18, 2012, 09:31 PM
Hit me up if you see me in OB, I'll melee, you be support, we'll kill some rockbears haha ^^

Awww! We will seriously have a blast!!!

Freshellent
Jun 18, 2012, 09:33 PM
The good thing about the PS games is that they naturally promote playing with friends and build bonds without forcing it. You have to avoid people on purpose or just have bad luck to NOT have friends in this community.

Zeke154
Jun 18, 2012, 09:33 PM

As long as your in this huge community your bound to make lots of friends once OB starts, just remember that mostly everyone gonna be in Ship 2, Block 20. ^^

If you guys see me in the lobby feel free to chat with me, send friend invite or invite to party

BIG OLAF
Jun 18, 2012, 09:34 PM
In all seriousness, yes, I hope most of us become a tight-knit group. I'll play if anyone if I don't have a prior party engagement, so feel free to say 'hello' if you see me (hard to miss).

WorldlyCosmonaut
Jun 18, 2012, 09:36 PM
Sure, I might come along for the ride as well. Sometimes, it gets really lonely playing PSO by yourself anyways. :\

Blackheart521
Jun 18, 2012, 09:40 PM
hard to miss

Aint THAT the truth haha ^^

Freshellent
Jun 18, 2012, 09:41 PM

That whole 1/2 second delay you mean? OLOLOL

imrevned
Jun 18, 2012, 09:43 PM
Everyone is my friend. Instantly... :D

BIG OLAF
Jun 18, 2012, 09:43 PM

Well, ye-

That whole 1/2 second delay you mean? OLOLOL

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

mctastee
Jun 18, 2012, 09:47 PM
I thought we already had a nice english community for PSO?

mhjc
Jun 18, 2012, 09:59 PM
In all seriousness, yes, I hope most of us become a tight-knit group. I'll play if anyone if I don't have a prior party engagement, so feel free to say 'hello' if you see me (hard to miss).

I'm pretty much the same way. It'd be nice to make some new friends, but I'm also dragging along some friends of mine so I don't know how many prior party arrangements I'll be able to handle. I plan to be a Hunter and a Force, so I'd be happy in many parties ^^

Scrub
Jun 18, 2012, 10:03 PM
I don't wanna be a shit in anyone's cut but I ain't never played a game with a 'good' community and I ain't expectin that to change w/this game.

Fact o' life video game communities blow.

Blackheart521
Jun 18, 2012, 10:05 PM
I don't wanna be a shit in anyone's cut but I ain't never played a game with a 'good' community and I ain't expectin that to change w/this game.

Yeah, alot do, but there's always diamonds in the rough, you just either gotta be patient or look for em, they are there ^^ though this is coming from a chronic optimist lol

Coatl
Jun 18, 2012, 10:06 PM
I will force everyone to add me in-game and spam them with mail every single day.
Oh yes. :3
If you don't like it, too bad -- there's no leeway.

njdss4
Jun 18, 2012, 10:07 PM

I would agree with you for the most part, but I have found that when people who speak a certain language are forced to band together because they're playing on foreign language servers, the community tends to be much smaller and full of more dedicated players. That tends to lead to a more tight-knit community.

There will always be assholes, but I think the English community in general will be much better than if you were playing WoW or some other big English MMO.

I'll be hoping for the best with PSO2's community.

Fujiko
Jun 18, 2012, 10:10 PM
I always keep my teams/rooms open for whoever wants to join them. Using the team name "PSO-Allstars".

So anyone on PSOW feel free to join me. Otherwise most of you seen me dancing in the lobby :D

Ifrian-x
Jun 18, 2012, 10:14 PM

I would love to be part of it :3

I made tons of friends on PSO, but had a harder time making them on PSU because of the community segregation due to the absurd amount of needless lobbies and the massive drop in subscribers.

So feel free to chat me up/send friend invite, and this applies to anyone in this thread as well ^o^

Letīs have fun.

Griffin
Jun 18, 2012, 10:21 PM
Having fun with friends + trolling non-friends = a good time