PDA

View Full Version : How much money would you spend on PSO2?

MetalestX
Jun 18, 2012, 10:54 PM
Personally, I would spend well around $60+ but a limit of $250.

But I'll wait till it goes fully in English so then I can understand what im buying.

Scrub
Jun 18, 2012, 10:55 PM
I freakin' hate games like this and wish they just had a price I could pay to buy the game cuz if I end up liking the game I'm gonna spend WAAAAY too much goddamn money on it ala TF2 or League of Legends.

Edit: tf2 double-jewin me cuz i bought it on release date and still bought a couple o' freakin hats when they came out.

MetalestX
Jun 18, 2012, 10:58 PM
Yep, its like tipping the creators for there hard work and allows them to expand much faster. [If the game is any good]

But its ur choice, u do not have to spend $ on anything.

tf2 double-jewin me cuz i bought it on release date<--no there not :P u get premium and like 2 hats and u also get the beta thing if anything they gave u stuff :P

Vylera
Jun 18, 2012, 10:59 PM
Depends on what the NA version cash shop looks like.

Fusioneko
Jun 18, 2012, 11:00 PM
$10, $20 my budget is limited. I won't spend till I know what I want, and if it's worth my investment. But I'm far-more then willing to support the cause that is Sega.

I'm curious to how things will be handled when brought overseas.

Coatl
Jun 18, 2012, 11:01 PM
I'll spend quite a lot.
If it's something you enjoy, what's the problem with paying for more?
I've seen people dish out 100$ weekly on mmos, and one insanely rich guy spent 9000$ in Spiral Knights in one year.

The money you spend on entertainment is very relevant.

buri-chan
Jun 18, 2012, 11:07 PM
Well I'm not going to just go buy it right off the bat, but I'd say $60 is fair, since that's what I'd probably have to pay for the game anyways. I'll mostly just use the AC for scape dolls and maybe one or two aesthetic changes.

FrostNova
Jun 18, 2012, 11:10 PM
Depends on my financial situation, might barely spend any money at all also opposite.
I blew good £300+ on Lunia in couple of months when it was still "playable". If the game is enjoyable then sure why not don't mind blowing money on it.

Blackheart521
Jun 18, 2012, 11:11 PM
Well I'm not going to just go buy it right off the bat, but I'd say $60 is fair, since that's what I'd probably have to pay for the game anyways. I'll mostly just use the AC for scape dolls and maybe one or two aesthetic changes.

don't buy scapedolls, just save the money and run back to where you were in the mission in takes two minutes and saves you money, no reason to buy scape dolls

Rei-San
Jun 18, 2012, 11:17 PM
I might just do the premium and my some outfits.

Paying for premium for several months upfront is like paying for my year long XBL and Deviant Art subs.

I'm glad that only things you don't need will be on cash shops. The economy wont be ruined, and rares wont flood the marketplace. This will make hunting in the game real hunting.

SolRiver
Jun 18, 2012, 11:35 PM
I will probably limit myself to 10~15 dollars per month. Make it like a p2p mmo sub. If I already got the stuffs I want initially to make my character look "good enough", I probably wouldnt spend more.

I will definitely end up with at least 3 characters though... actually probably 4. So that's at least $15 for 3 characters.

Aeris
Jun 18, 2012, 11:37 PM
Probably none at all but just seeing how much the new outfits will come out at first.

goldwing
Jun 18, 2012, 11:39 PM
Im willing to spend 25 a month. Room, exp boost. Whatever the freak im feeling that day!!! Yep thats my spending chart

Cyrusnagisa
Jun 18, 2012, 11:43 PM
none until I see some English text

pikachief
Jun 18, 2012, 11:45 PM
Whenever I get a job, up to $180 a year. (the price of a $60 and $10 monthly fee) maybe around $200.

But who knows, I might end up spending a bit more or a bit less.

mctastee
Jun 18, 2012, 11:47 PM
As much as I damn well please. Although, I would definitely pay $60 for this game.
On a relevant note. http://shoutsfromthecouch.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/buy_all_things.jpg

Gardios
Jun 18, 2012, 11:54 PM
I'll only pay for one or two additional characters, everything else I intent to buy ingame from player shops.

Crysteon
Jun 18, 2012, 11:57 PM
The only thing I would be interested on spending at this moment are the inventory extension tickets...but I guess I can see myself spending 1000 yen per month or so, kind of simulating some sort of monthly fee.

Peejay
Jun 19, 2012, 12:04 AM
Two, maybe three character slots, expanding all their inventory to max, and later? Premium. Maybe. Because I got all that extra crap, I want to be able to use it. Maybe.

Since I don't know how that'll measure later, I'm putting down for those other items, first. Might as well be practical. Somewhat.

Laguna
Jun 19, 2012, 12:09 AM
Well, considering this is a PC game, I wouldn't mind dishing out at least 50. Considering that's how much I think the game would cost itself, I think I'll be getting my money's worth.

DoubleCannon
Jun 19, 2012, 09:48 AM
Over $9000 here :)

lol ok im not that crazy! but I will be buying max inventory slots, basically all the perm stuff that enhances my character, not outfits but game enhancing options that are perm then I plan to probably buy premium maybe? I forget what that gives but that basically I want max days of room, shop, trading etc.

However this wont happen until its english lol also I live in Canada, ontario and dont have credit cards, cut those jerks up at the age of 19. paypal is an option if they ever do it. hopefully they do make easy options or someone is able to point me to one?

r00tabaga
Jun 19, 2012, 10:14 AM
Ok, why not use the search function? This thread is already been made.

VANNO
Jun 19, 2012, 10:15 AM
Hmm the most I've spent on a game would be around 1,000. So I'm assuming I'll be spending around the same thing for PSO2. Right now I've got my sights on another character slot and the room feature. Character slot because I might make a Fo to chase me around when I solo and room because I lost to my friends in rock, papers, scissors and have to buy it.

Gama
Jun 19, 2012, 10:17 AM
honestly id go for one more char slot just in case male casts get fleshier parts that i like so ill recreate gama, the parts themselves, and possibly if i don't buy any char slots ill just buy 2 more mags for each class or something.

that's about it. i dont see the need for rooms, trading. clothing would be fun but not essencial to gameplay.

Ezodagrom
Jun 19, 2012, 10:17 AM
How I'm going to spend money in PSO2, first I'll get a 2nd character slot at launch, and every 3 months or so I might either buy a month of premium or a month of player shop.

AlMcFly
Jun 19, 2012, 10:22 AM
I won't know until I see more stuff in the cash shop but I will try to limit myself to no more than $20 a month. Need to set boundaries for myself lol

Phaesphora
Jun 19, 2012, 11:07 AM
I will spend the bare minimum. No fancy stuff, extra rare gear, or reskins, no apartment or shop... just plain vanilla.