PDA

View Full Version : After the beta, will the real game begin?

MetalestX
Jun 18, 2012, 11:55 PM
Or will there be more downtime?

-So far the game was very stable and the combat was very fluid I didn't see any problem with the pre-open beta except minor lag while entering blocks.

-Pretty much Im hoping PSO2 will be the MMO that PSO should have been. [World of Warcraft, king of MMOs riiiiiight.]

Soul Guardian
Jun 18, 2012, 11:57 PM
Yes, but how long the beta lasts depends on how much stuff they end up needing to fix.
Most of the major work is done, but now that they're making it open to the public it's much more likely for minor bugs and balancing issues to pop up.

Spellbinder
Jun 19, 2012, 12:00 AM
Rumor alert: Take with grain of salt.

The current rumors put the game being released on the 27th. This is based on the release date of an official guide being the 27th.

Lintor
Jun 19, 2012, 12:22 AM
I always imagined it'd be like every other f2p mmo, and seamlessly transition from beta to release. Generally marked by the opening of the cash shop.

BIG OLAF
Jun 19, 2012, 12:28 AM
We'll enter the Gamma testing phase.

Peejay
Jun 19, 2012, 12:42 AM
[World of Warcraft, king of MMOs riiiiiight.]

Keeping in mind how much World of Warcraft has actually slipped... and how it never really was in the first place, if we want to speak in terms of online games, Ragnarok has kicked its ass around the court several times, and before that, there were several games.

World of Warcraft did rule the roost for a short period, but that was in Burning Crusade, and that ship has long since left their booty bay.

See what I did there? I'm so clever.

youcantcatchtheblue
Jun 19, 2012, 04:33 AM
After the beta, the world will end and PSO2 will NEVER begin