PDA

View Full Version : Skill Tree Access, etc.

lykann
Jun 19, 2012, 12:42 AM
Been looking around various sites with information (including the PSO2 wiki), but I'm at a loss for a few things.

1. Where does one navigate to (menu or counter) to allocate points into skill trees after a level up?
Answered

2. How does one choose to show or hide wear parts?
Answered

3. How may one hide/unhide their HUD?
Answered

4. What does one look for when choosing a quest of free map that would designate sections of it as MultiParty?
Answered

5. What are the menu options for the five terminals/counters in the ship on boards from the lobby exit?
Answered

Thanks in advance for any pertinent answers. Hopefully, if these are common questions, they'll be added to the general FAQ thread.

Lumir
Jun 19, 2012, 12:45 AM
1. In the central area of the lobby, opposite of the healing station/nurse area

2. No idea

3. I think it was T or Y

4. Dunno

5. Need a picture

buri-chan
Jun 19, 2012, 12:52 AM
1. The middle attendant in the main lobby on the back-left bottom level. So, like, the only man behind a desk.

2. Second option on a unit from the equip screen.

3. It's an option in the settings. We'll have to wait for the old eng patch to be updated to know again offhand.

4. It says Multi-Party next to a symbol of three little people.

5. Quest Counters, Titles, Skills, Teams and Buffs.

lykann
Jun 19, 2012, 12:57 AM
1. The middle attendant in the main lobby on the back-left bottom level. So, like, the only man behind a desk.

2. Second option on a unit from the equip screen.

3. It's an option in the settings. We'll have to wait for the old eng patch to be updated to know again offhand.

4. It says Multi-Party next to a symbol of three little people.

5. Quest Counters, Titles, Skills, Teams and Buffs.

Thanks much!

Just to be safe, here are pics of all of said terminals. Also one pic is a Vita version.

IndigoNovember
Jun 19, 2012, 12:58 AM
4. I believe there's a symbol next to the quest which shows three people in a triangle shape to designate that it is multi-party versus a similar symbol which just shows one person to designate that it is single party.

5. Inside the camp ship there are five stations. Our orientation will be having just entered the camp ship with the pool directly in front of us.

Directly Left of us is the Partner Card Summon Counter. I completely made up the term, but it is where you can summon AI partners for your quest.
Diagonal Forward Left is the Shop Counter where you can buy usable items for your quest. I'm not sure if you can buy anything else from that counter. You can also sell stuff. Note you can buy stuff and put it in your inventory as well as sell stuff in your inventory.
Diagonal Forward Right is the Storage Counter where you can put things and take things out of your storage.
Diagonal Backward Right is the Quest Counter where you can choose to undertake a new quest.
Diagonal Backward Left is the Drink Counter where you can purchase a drink that will have some effect on your character in and only in the upcoming quest.

As for a list of all the menu entries, I'll leave it up to somebody else to do that. It shouldn't be too hard to figure stuff out now that you have a general idea though.

buri-chan
Jun 19, 2012, 12:59 AM
Oh, you mean the terminals in the MyShip.

Blue is the Item Shop.
Yellow is the Quest Counter.
Red you can buy all-mission buffs like Deband if you do Client Orders for the hot nurse.
Green is your Storage.
The symbol on the window lets you invite friends and NPCs to the party if you have their friend cards.

lykann
Jun 19, 2012, 01:01 AM
Thank you very much. Knowing about the Summon menu will be a huge boon.

buri-chan
Jun 19, 2012, 01:02 AM
Though as a note, you can't invite the NPC characters if someone else is already using them on the same map. At least, I think that's how it goes.

Lumir
Jun 19, 2012, 01:04 AM
According to your pictures

First Pic : Shop (buy sell ect)
Second Pic : Quest terminal (start quests)
Third Pic : Red butterfly is the recovery terminal, (i) is the NPC companion terminal
Fourth Pic : Storage terminal

lykann
Jun 19, 2012, 01:16 AM
Thank you all so much for these. Info has been stored away for future use.