PDA

View Full Version : Just attacks

MizaR
Jun 19, 2012, 04:50 AM
After looking at the skill tree's I notice you can upgrade "just attacks" my question is what exactly is a just attack? Is it a normal attack or a timed normal attack?

Perhaps both, lol please help.

Spellbinder
Jun 19, 2012, 04:53 AM
When you time your attacks right, your character should flash a bit. Those timed attacks are just attacks. Timed properly this can also be used with photon arts and techniques.

Mike
Jun 19, 2012, 04:58 AM
A ring will appear around your character and shrink to show you when to attack to perform a just attack. Attacking while the ring is at it's smallest but before it disappears is a just attack. If you skip to about 30 seconds in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOmT412tlA4), you can see the ring.

MizaR
Jun 19, 2012, 04:58 AM
When you time your attacks right, your character should flash a bit. Those timed attacks are just attacks. Timed properly this can also be used with photon arts and techniques.

To clarify a just attack is not a normal attack, it's a Timed normal attack and gives bonus damage. Does this mean that no bonus damage is given before this upgrade? I'm guessing it gives higher increase to an already existing damage boost for Just attacks

Spellbinder
Jun 19, 2012, 05:20 AM
To clarify a just attack is not a normal attack, it's a Timed normal attack and gives bonus damage. Does this mean that no bonus damage is given before this upgrade? I'm guessing it gives higher increase to an already existing damage boost for Just attacks

Right on the money. :)