PDA

View Full Version : This and Blade and Soul (Kinda off topic?)

Aldotsk
Jun 19, 2012, 07:54 AM
Apparently both are at the same open beta date.... Damn. I think they are trying to compete against each other. BnS delayed their Open Beta from 18th to 21st.

Hmmm... what to do... =3= I did play PSO2 this weekend but I do want to play again.

But I also want to try BnS.. perhaps play both at same time? :'D

Massaki
Jun 19, 2012, 07:55 AM
Except you can't play Blade & Soul's Open Beta since you need specific Korean IDs in order to participate.

Unless you know someone with an account for it.

Vylera
Jun 19, 2012, 07:56 AM
Ever heard of Atomix?

Try it there.

Massaki
Jun 19, 2012, 07:57 AM
Atomix is still using CBT2's client, tho. Last I heard. Still better than nothing at all.

Vylera
Jun 19, 2012, 07:59 AM
Yes, but you can still try the game without it being completely up to date.

Just because PSO2 is at a cap level of 30, in a foreign language, and only in OBT doesn't mean we can't try it, ya know?

Zyrusticae
Jun 19, 2012, 09:14 AM
The gulf in content between CBT 2 and OBT is ENORMOUS.

We're talking entire zones, the level cap, huge chunks of the skill trees, class balance changes... I'd rather just wait for it to get localized first (or maybe for a Japanese release since, y'know, JP doesn't have that whole stick-up-the-ass mandatory ID thing).

That aside, PSO2 and B&S are very clearly hugely different games, what with one being a sci-fi co-op action RPG and the other being an oriental fantasy MMORPG and all that jazz.

Coatl
Jun 19, 2012, 10:18 AM
Atomix blade and soul is too broken.
I tried it, and it was really fun, but it had too many game-breaking bugs and glitches.
You literally have to start a new character if you step on a bug, because you can't get through the story quests otherwise.

And everything being in japanese makes things even more difficult.
So yeah, no more atomix for me. :3

Aldotsk
Jun 19, 2012, 03:18 PM
They may be different topics but both are still mmorpgs. I also have official ncsoft kr account so that's not a problem . It's just hours and time I spend on either of those games

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 19, 2012, 03:20 PM
already said my thoughts about bns on another thread

tl;dr it's gameplay is incredibly boring compared to pso2 imo.