PDA

View Full Version : Automate Halfline, good idea or no?

Sakarisei
Jun 19, 2012, 02:05 PM
I've seen about Automate Halfline which use a mate item when your hp is low. However, anyone has tested this skill? is it a nice idea using some SP for autosaving you?

Macman
Jun 19, 2012, 02:12 PM
I can see it killing you more often than saving you. Chances are if you're low on HP, you're going to want to back off to a safe spot to heal, since mates (especially trimates) turn you into a sitting duck once you start using them.

Blackheart521
Jun 19, 2012, 02:15 PM
I can see it killing you more often than saving you. Chances are if you're low on HP, you're going to want to back off to a safe spot to heal, since mates (especially trimates) turn you into a sitting duck once you start using them.

except there is no drinking animation when the skill activates, that's the one upside, though you could end up running out of mates quite fast this way ^^;

watersea
Jun 19, 2012, 02:15 PM
It has saved my butt many times

buri-chan
Jun 19, 2012, 02:19 PM
Positive: Sometimes you get an instant heal
Negative: Low chance of happening, takes up too many SP to give it a decent chance

Really though, with proper dodging and blocking, it's something you can get away without easily.

Leica
Jun 19, 2012, 02:23 PM
Really though, with proper dodging and blocking, it's something you can get away without easily.

Not to mention proper dodging and blocking is like half the fun of PSO! It definitely keeps the gameplay very engaging.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 19, 2012, 03:26 PM
waste of sp in my eyes at the current level cap. would rather spend the remainder of my sp working towards max fury critical. not a bad skill though, i'll get it after i max fury critical>furystance>both just attack bonuses, maybe.

Zorafim
Jun 19, 2012, 03:31 PM
I got pissed when I saw this skill was in PSP2i. In a game where it's super easy to heal, you get an ability that makes it easier. So, I'm glad to hear that it's toned down here.