PDA

View Full Version : WTB Lord Axion/Nacht

Ryo
Jun 19, 2012, 02:34 PM
If anyone finds a code for this, or has one, I'll gladly trade just about anything I've got!

Sp-24
Jun 19, 2012, 09:31 PM
As I've heard, you can only use each item code once, and to get the code for Lord Axeon, you had to purchase a $1100 laptop. So I wouldn't get too hopeful.

AlMcFly
Jun 20, 2012, 01:44 AM
You're the first ever thread in the trading area though. That's something :D

Mike
Jun 20, 2012, 03:26 AM
As I've heard, you can only use each item code once, and to get the code for Lord Axeon, you had to purchase a $1100 laptop. So I wouldn't get too hopeful.
Nacht items can be sold in game, I believe, so it may be possible to spend your hard earned yellow diamonds for one should one come up for sale.

EXPFULL
Jun 20, 2012, 07:50 AM
I'd like to see the stats on them... I'd really love to get excited about these promo weapons, but I fear the stats will be poor. Not bad for the the novelty factor though. It would look good on your back in the lobby!

Ryo
Jun 20, 2012, 09:20 AM
I'd like to see the stats on them... I'd really love to get excited about these promo weapons, but I fear the stats will be poor. Not bad for the the novelty factor though. It would look good on your back in the lobby!

Oh, they're POOR. I have Gaebolg/Nacht and Rocket Punch/Nacht, but I'd like to collect 'em.

WiZ1988
Jun 29, 2012, 12:32 PM
Noob question I should know by now. But are we able to buy things from others shops. If so where?I've just been all the different quests and leveling.