PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 PSU US: Sonic's Birthday question...

HIT0SHI
Jun 19, 2012, 09:22 PM
Will such event occur in his birthday on June 23? :sheep:

Vintasticvin
Jun 19, 2012, 09:39 PM
More than likely its gonna happen :D

kushking
Jun 19, 2012, 10:43 PM
I definitely think so, if PSO2 wasn't only in Beta, an event would be occurring there. I still remember back on Xbox the PSO christmas time, sega birthday, etc :(

Sayuri Stardust
Jun 21, 2012, 02:00 AM
With the server closing coming and all, im pretty sure Sega isn't gonna even bother with such a update.

HIT0SHI
Jun 21, 2012, 08:58 AM
With the server closing coming and all, im pretty sure Sega isn't gonna even bother with such a update.

Well fawk... :nono:

kushking
Jun 23, 2012, 10:54 PM
no event for sonics birthday...

bullshit, im quitting

Clessy
Jun 24, 2012, 10:57 AM
If anything Sega should make the server go down at the 31 of decemeber.

They should set everything to 3x exp, and 3 star luck for the time remaining. It would also be nice if for just use they raised the level cap to 200 and made an achievement for it.

HIT0SHI
Jun 24, 2012, 02:29 PM
And a event, like guardian chronicle 3 instead of 2 which has been available for months and now is extended until sep7. SON IM DISAPOINT! they dint even do anything on sonic's birthday like back in the day on xbox...

kushking
Jun 25, 2012, 02:16 AM
lmfao. Sega isn't even nice enough to make an game update telling people they're going to shut down the servers on the 7th, and let people continue to play a game until they find out and lose interest themselves.

They're not going to spend the time to give us any triple xp or more luck to make our last few months enjoyable, I would choose sonic, psu, dbz, other sega games any day but honestly they don't give two shits, our last few weeks are going to be boring and very quiet as it comes to a close. It'd be fucking AWESOME if they did that though :/

Clessy
Jun 25, 2012, 03:21 PM
Another funny thing is the pso xbox server stayed up all the way until xbox live on the original xbox was done. Which sucks because the xbox version of the game isnt playable in any way anymore if you havent activated your xbox with xbox live. Which you of course cant do anymore.

kushking
Jun 25, 2012, 08:26 PM
Another funny thing is the pso xbox server stayed up all the way until xbox live on the original xbox was done. Which sucks because the xbox version of the game isnt playable in any way anymore if you havent activated your xbox with xbox live. Which you of course cant do anymore.

PSO ep 1&2 on the Xbox is probably the most memorable gaming experience of my life. I played the nintendo, explored Sonic, Crazy Taxi, and PSO on dreamcast, played DBZ and other Japanese games on Playstation 1, and then got involved into more massive online games (FF, Runescape, led to CS which led to Halo which led to Call of Duty) but I would love to say fuck every game ever made and have my Xbox back and play PSO again the old fashioned way. The only thing I would change? Stop duplicating of meseta. Then again, I wish all call of duty servers would cut their shit off and just stick to Cod4. I just like small games where they spend their time perfecting every angle.

Btw, I do believe the gamecube version is playable w/out going online? I could be completely wrong, its been a while :/ Just get a controller and play blue burst would be your next option.

Cranberry
Jun 26, 2012, 02:37 PM
Gamecube is fully playable offline with no Internet. And Gamecube can still be played online through private servers.