PDA

View Full Version : disk and gear

RAnewearl
Jun 19, 2012, 11:02 PM
Why use SP on the gear in the skill tree when you can cheaply buy access to them at the disk shop??

Edit:
Thanks for changing the thread name xD i was just about to do that and was already done!

Vashyron
Jun 19, 2012, 11:03 PM
PA Discs =/= Gears.

Lumir
Jun 19, 2012, 11:03 PM
Why use SP on the gear in the skill tree when you can cheaply buy access to them at the disk shop??

Wait whaaaat?!!? OBJECTION!!!! EXPLAIN!

RAnewearl
Jun 19, 2012, 11:04 PM
Then whats the difference? The skill description only says it allows you to use it

My friend bought "disks" at the store and was able to use the sword and wired lance. Without doing anything to her skill tree. So.. isnt it the same thing?

Ezodagrom
Jun 19, 2012, 11:08 PM
With the gear skills from the skill tree, a bar appears above the attack/shield/photon art icons. The effects are different for each weapon, for example, with swords the bar increases if the player attacks and it decreases when the player isn't attacking. The bigger the bar is, the faster the player can charge certain sword photon arts.
The Wired Lance gear skill and Partisan gear skill have different effects than the Sword gear skill.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 19, 2012, 11:09 PM
holy damn cannot tell if really ignant or just trolling

either way i'm laughing hard regardless

Lumir
Jun 19, 2012, 11:11 PM
My friend bought "disks" at the store and was able to use the sword and wired lance. Without doing anything to her skill tree. So.. isnt it the same thing?

Ooh i see you are confused. Using all manner of blades comes without cost, the skill tree abilities add a bar that gives bonuses when its full ect when using that particular weapon.

RAnewearl
Jun 19, 2012, 11:12 PM
With the gear skills from the skill tree, a bar appears above the attack/shield/photon art icons. The effects are different for each weapon, for example, with swords the bar increases if the player attacks and it decreases when the player isn't attacking. The bigger the bar is, the faster the player can charge certain sword photon arts.
The Wired Lance gear skill and Partizan gear skill have different effects than the Sword gear skill.

So this doesnt appear with just the disk? Kk ill let my friend know. Thanks!

holy damn cannot tell if really ignant or just trolling

either way i'm laughing hard regardless

Really ignorant is your answer :)