PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Rare mission?

OpheliaInfinity
Jun 20, 2012, 12:51 AM
I tried to look for answers to this... but maybe I'm just a goob S:

I was running the post-event version of Heaven Earth Man and believe I received a Rare Mission flag (bright red text scrolled up the side). I am a free user and from what I know free users cannot play Rare Missions. However I went to a normal mission gate and found that I could select it and the 'initiate mission' option was available. (I didn't press it though cause I'm a low lvl nub and I don't wanna potentially use the Rare on a C run :/ )

So was there an update I didn't notice that allows free users to run Rares? Or will I get rejected if I press the initiate button..? Or maybe this is some bonus from Heaven Earth Man?

myuh~

dias_flac_0g
Jun 20, 2012, 01:16 AM
Lol I was debating on answering your question because you have no courage =P

I was in the same boat as you, but I said "f*** it! ima just see if it lets me do it..."

You gotta take a risk sometimes :)

Anyways, i'll tell ya. Yes you will get rejected, it will not let you start it even if you "select" it.

DeathDragon2332
Jun 20, 2012, 01:21 AM

I was in the same boat as you, but I said "f*** it! ima just see if it lets me do it..."

Anyways, i'll tell ya. Yes you will get rejected, it will not let you start it even if you "select" it.

Ha ha this ^

OpheliaInfinity
Jun 20, 2012, 01:24 AM
*giggle* but risks are scary >o<

Alright.. I knew it was too good to be true.. thanks ^-^ ... for answering my question AND taking the risk. d:

myuh~

dias_flac_0g
Jun 20, 2012, 01:46 AM
Lol NP.

I thought the very same thing. "Did they patch it so that free mode players can play the rare mission?"

I even got excited because it almost lets you pick it xD However when you press "start mission" it wont let you. I was like lame!! xD

supersonix9
Jun 20, 2012, 02:38 AM

What was the point of that?