PDA

View Full Version : Pulling All Nighter at Launch

AlMcFly
Jun 20, 2012, 01:08 AM
I will likely pull an all-nighter Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I'm Pacific so starting to game at midnight is a pretty normal thing for me. I'm not in a super hurry to level, I just want my fix after being teased with a Pre-OBT. (Also I will need a lot of the following weekend for work.)

The question is: who's comin' with me? XD

Daisengan
Jun 20, 2012, 01:10 AM
I will! Midnight launch ftw! But I gotta stay quiet during night so no Skype for me xD

Cept I'll probably go off during oh I don't know 3 or 4. When I have had enough sitting my ass down on this chair.

xshinoda
Jun 20, 2012, 01:13 AM
I will! Midnight launch ftw! But I gotta stay quiet during night so no Skype for me xD

THIS THIS THIS

buri-chan
Jun 20, 2012, 01:17 AM
I'll probably be there at launch, but only long enough to register the character.

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2012, 01:36 AM
I won't be "coming with you", but I'll be playing as soon as it goes live at 3AM.

AlMcFly
Jun 20, 2012, 01:38 AM
I won't be "coming with you", but I'll be playing as soon as it goes live at 3AM.

I think you extrapolated a little too much out of that big guy (girl?) ;)

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 01:40 AM
lol big is just tsundere i'm absolutely sure he'll join you you just gotta give him a little push

i dont think i'll be pulling an all nighter but i'll be playing. for sure i'll at least get my character registered so i get the name i want.

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2012, 01:41 AM
I think you extrapolated a little too much out of that big guy (girl?) ;)

Nah, I just responded literally, because sometimes it's fun.

Also, guy.

Atomsk88
Jun 20, 2012, 01:54 AM
I will likely pull an all-nighter Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I'm Pacific so starting to game at midnight is a pretty normal thing for me. I'm not in a super hurry to level, I just want my fix after being teased with a Pre-OBT. (Also I will need a lot of the following weekend for work.)

The question is: who's comin' with me? XD

I'm PST too, is that when it comes out? Midnight? I haven't actually seen any posted time yet for the OB, so if that's true then that's good to know. I'll certainly be there!

Porkmaster
Jun 20, 2012, 01:57 AM
Do you have any pork? I'll come with you if you have pork.

AlMcFly
Jun 20, 2012, 02:04 AM
Do you have any pork? I'll come with you if you have pork.

How does the Porkmaster not have any pork?

Porkmaster
Jun 20, 2012, 02:08 AM
I have consumed all available pork in the state of North Carolina.

Laskiee
Jun 20, 2012, 02:09 AM
Aww yeah! i'll prolly pull an all nighter. It'll probably be to see how long i end up staying up but i'll join either way!

Lumir
Jun 20, 2012, 02:13 AM
I'm PST too, is that when it comes out? Midnight? I haven't actually seen any posted time yet for the OB, so if that's true then that's good to know. I'll certainly be there!

Heres a link to a countdown.

http://countingdownto.com/countdown/89095

As for me ill probably take a nap a few hours before launch, and then play till I get tired.

jiasu73
Jun 20, 2012, 02:14 AM
I'll be there at launch and reside in the pacific as well. Planning to play from 12am-7pm PST! Hopefully i run into some of you guys around the launch would like to communicate with some english players! ^^

Fujiko
Jun 20, 2012, 02:20 AM
I am ready for an all nighter for the launch tomorrow :D

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/tsN8Z.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Aurakon
Jun 20, 2012, 02:21 AM
You can bet I'll be there, starts at 3am for me, getting together with a friend of mine and we're gonna have ourselves a two-man PSO2 party at my house.

Atomsk88
Jun 20, 2012, 02:21 AM
Heres a link to a countdown.

As for me ill probably take a nap a few hours before launch, and then play till I get tired.

Nice, thanks!

Porkmaster
Jun 20, 2012, 02:23 AM

Well, at least we know you'll be hydrated. At some point, starvation may become an issue, though. I see no chips.

NoiseHERO

And soon to be ready for insulin shots!

Lumir

Wheres the food!??! I only see drinks. One has to have some source of chomp chomp nom nom!

Blackheart521
Jun 20, 2012, 02:25 AM
Wheres the food!??! I only see drinks. One has to have some source of chomp chomp nom nom!

Chips and Soda, the solution to all videogame playing woes. ^^

Lumir
Jun 20, 2012, 02:29 AM

Yea but where are the chips? Outside the picture? Man I need to prepare myself lol.

AlMcFly
Jun 20, 2012, 02:31 AM

I have half a freezer full of microwave burritos. I'm ready.

Porkmaster
Jun 20, 2012, 02:32 AM
I have half a freezer full of microwave burritos. I'm ready.

Any pork in those burritos? I'll come with you if there's some pork in those burritos.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 02:39 AM
I have consumed all available pork in the state of North Carolina.

lold dude

you must like pork as much as i like to pork ASS!

HAHA! GET IT oh man i am 2 gud

Fujiko
Jun 20, 2012, 02:39 AM
Most of the soda is actually diet and that pepsi next. My brother in law works for pepsi and unloads pallets of soda for my family and his friends (the managers gives it to him for free), your only seeing a fraction of the soda.

We also get to try soda that hasn't hit the market yet, and soda pepsi is testing out. They are going to release some kinda of new fruit drinks soon.

I also have a ton of caffeine gum I got for free called PWN Gum.

I didn't get the chips yet, I want to get one of those $10 bags of jerky at wal-mart and some duritos jacked :D If I can get to the store...

Porkmaster
Jun 20, 2012, 02:40 AM
lold dude

you must like pork as much as i like to pork ASS!

HAHA! GET IT oh man i am 2 gud

U so fanny.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 02:41 AM
They are going to release some kinda of new fruit drinks soon.

fruit drinks?

awesome. this is like being friends with somebody who's dad works at nintendo or something, telling us the next new mario game loool

njdss4
Jun 20, 2012, 02:43 AM
I'll definitely be there for launch, though I'm not sure how long I'll stick around. It's just a lot more frustrating to play without translations, so I may just pop in from time to time until the English patch is ready. Then I'll be on every day.

supersonix9
Jun 20, 2012, 02:43 AM
Yeah, I'll be doing this. It's......6 AM (EST)? No biggie.

supersonix9
Jun 20, 2012, 02:44 AM
I'll definitely be there for launch, though I'm not sure how long I'll stick around. It's just a lot more frustrating to play without translations, so I may just pop in from time to time until the English patch is ready. Then I'll be on every day.

Learn Katakana and you are set-a-rooni my friend.

EDIT: Just noticed the forum doesn't have a double post combining feature. Sorry about that.

Porkmaster
Jun 20, 2012, 02:45 AM
Biggest. Signature. Ever.

Lumir
Jun 20, 2012, 02:48 AM
I didn't get the chips yet, I want to get one of those $10 bags of jerky at wal-mart and some duritos jacked :D If I can get to the store...

You just solved my chip dilemma! Doritos it is for me! Now what flavor to get hmmm?

The game will keep you playing due to its awesomeness. Once you start you will be finding anyway you can to keep playing, and soon you will have the menus you need for now memorized =).

Biggest. Signature. Ever.

Lol that sig is too massive. Sum1 tell him!

doomdragon83
Jun 20, 2012, 02:54 AM
I'll stay up all night since my sleep cycle never recovered from the Pre-OB.

Now all you need is a bed pan (or a thermos?) and you'll never have to leave every 40 minutes to empty your tank; play PSO2 non-stop!

Joking aside, looks like you got to work on your stash already.

Fujiko
Jun 20, 2012, 02:54 AM
You just solved my chip dilemma! Doritos it is for me! Now what flavor to get hmmm?

I recommend Enchilada Supreme, it sells out pretty much instantly around here, so hard to find :(

AlMcFly
Jun 20, 2012, 02:55 AM
The game will keep you playing due to its awesomeness. Once you start you will be finding anyway you can to keep playing, and soon you will have the menus you need for now memorized =).

Blowing through missions, I forget the game is in Japanese. Mass destruction transcends language barriers lol.

NoiseHERO
Jun 20, 2012, 02:55 AM
Learn Katakana and you are set-a-rooni my friend.

EDIT: Just noticed the forum doesn't have a double post combining feature. Sorry about that.

LOL... Double post with that ginormous sig, TROLL CONFIRMED!!

LK1721
Jun 20, 2012, 02:58 AM
Definitely! I bought more coffee today with that thought in the back of my mind, and my mom just made siopao (steamed buns with meat in them) which will be perfect all nighter food.

oifjustus
Jun 20, 2012, 02:58 AM
I'll be there right after work, got 10 monsters at Kroger $1 a can. I'm ready!

Blackheart521
Jun 20, 2012, 03:01 AM
God, in a month we're all going to look like this ^^;

[SPOILER-BOX]http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnimages.com/shared/sps/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_10/sp_1008_05_v6.jpg?width=480[/SPOILER-BOX]

supersonix9
Jun 20, 2012, 03:01 AM
I love the warm-welcome feeling I get when I enter this forum. I truly do.

Lumir
Jun 20, 2012, 03:02 AM
I recommend Enchilada Supreme, it sells out pretty much instantly around here, so hard to find :(

Ill be getting this flavor if I can find it, thank you.

Blowing through missions, I forget the game is in Japanese. Mass destruction transcends language barriers lol.

That word, transcends, it fits perfectly for what you just described.

LOL... Double post with that ginormous sig, TROLL CONFIRMED!!

Lol so hard.

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2012, 03:05 AM
I have...water, because I ain't no wussy baby that needs energy drinks and soda to stay awake. C'mon now. :wacko:

Zaix
Jun 20, 2012, 03:05 AM
I'll most certainly be on at 3am (EST)... Now if only I could sleep for 23 hours...

supersonix9
Jun 20, 2012, 03:07 AM
I have...water, because I ain't no wussy baby that needs energy drinks and soda to stay awake. C'mon now. :wacko:

Actually, energy drinks would be more likely to make you crash, so water would probably be a more effective way of staying awake.

That, or something with energy-giving nutrition without all of the excess sugar content.

Oh yeah, and I minimized my signature. Happy?

Lumir
Jun 20, 2012, 03:07 AM

I know what you mean (i could go without much of anything tbh), but having snacks is like having a cold COLD glass of water while eating cold COLD ice cream. Its just Yeah =).

Blackheart521
Jun 20, 2012, 03:08 AM

hmmmm... Water... Blue... Connection? ^^

Probably not lol

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2012, 03:08 AM
hmmmm... Water... Blue... Connection? ^^

Probably not lol

HAVE YOU SEEN WATER. IT'S CLEAR, SIR. CLEAR.

AlMcFly
Jun 20, 2012, 03:09 AM

Too much chlorine pumped into his tap water methinks.

Blackheart521
Jun 20, 2012, 03:14 AM

by this scientific picture I have proven that you are wrong and water is blue

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq213/Frozenhero1/D-Pad%20Discourse/Squirtle.png

JK lol I'm just making stupid connections that aren't there ^^;

AlMcFly
Jun 20, 2012, 03:17 AM
by this scientific picture I have proven that you are wrong and water is blue

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq213/Frozenhero1/D-Pad%20Discourse/Squirtle.png

Proof enough for me.

Cherri420
Jun 20, 2012, 03:50 AM
I'm down!

Geistarm
Jun 20, 2012, 03:56 AM
I'll join you! You can add me on skype (ghostarm1) or in game (Cassy)^^

MiaRitz
Jun 20, 2012, 04:20 AM
I fear I won't get any sleep until saturday.
Oh well, tons of meaty foods in the fridge and water tap right next to me I'll manage.
Caffeine only gets you that few extra hours before it wears of and you have to re-fuel, which gets bad for your health when you start getting enormous daily quantities.

[SPOILER-BOX] But then you just pop a monomate and you're all better! [/SPOILER-BOX]

ToraBorialus
Jun 20, 2012, 04:21 AM
Yes! 12 am and onward, non-stop PSO2!

mhjc
Jun 20, 2012, 04:24 AM
Is everyone still in their early 20s or something? I don't see how one can subject themselves to zombie food and tons of caffeine without having some old teenage metabolism or something :l

Porkmaster
Jun 20, 2012, 04:26 AM
Is everyone still in their early 20s or something? I don't see how one can subject themselves to zombie food and tons of caffeine without having some old teenage metabolism or something :l

Hey! :-x

Brains are delicious.

ToraBorialus
Jun 20, 2012, 04:30 AM
20 years old yes sir! But everytime I drink energy drinks I turn into a nervous wreck... But you better believe I'll be pounding them back tomorrow :D

Gama
Jun 20, 2012, 04:36 AM
Cicil got fat by using too many recovery items, Help Her Diet!!!!

i guess were all going to either gain some pounds by only moving to grab something to eat.

ooooor we will loose a few pounds because we refuse to leave the game even for a second and we will starve for it!

i lost about one kilogram over the pre open beta xD

mhjc
Jun 20, 2012, 04:41 AM
Cicil got fat by using too many recovery items, Help Her Diet!!!!

i guess were all going to either gain some pounds by only moving to grab something to eat.

ooooor we will loose a few pounds because we refuse to leave the game even for a second and we will starve for it!

i lost about one kilogram over the pre open beta xD

I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad that I remember that quest quite clearly. You'll gain more weight by not eating unless you're starving >.o
That 1kg you lost is probably losing some muscle there :(

Gama
Jun 20, 2012, 04:47 AM
it was mainly water and the fact that i only ate fruit and drinking icy cofee mostly "those 2 days were really hot"

i also had class and its still a big walk xD

i felt drained in the end of the pre beta tho xD

MiaRitz
Jun 20, 2012, 05:07 AM
I usually end up losing weight during long gaming sessions actually, mostly for not eating and drinking as much as I normally would. Thanks to a gamepad I can also move about while playing, because of an old back injury I tend to swich between sitting and standing, half and half.

Gama
Jun 20, 2012, 05:23 AM
i cant sit for long periods of time so i usually play on my drafting table to if i need to i can stant and still be at the right height to use the pc.

darkante
Jun 20, 2012, 05:46 AM
All nighter? Maybe, but i will try darn it...with my trusty coffee termos on my side. :D
And maybe some tee!...UH YE!

Rhypht
Jun 20, 2012, 08:02 AM
Yep. Pulling an all-nighter tonight. I even took the day off work so I can have a full 24 hours of uninterrupted playtime.

Kise
Jun 20, 2012, 10:39 AM
Went out and bought a couple pizzas, enchilada kits, canned beans and pasta.

I'm ready for this.

bonethrack
Jun 20, 2012, 10:42 AM
im just gonna go to sleep and wake up early like i do every day no need to rush

Phaesphora
Jun 20, 2012, 10:49 AM
Junk food aside, I'll be supporting you in spirit from 0000 to 0200 PDT.

がんばって !

Leica
Jun 20, 2012, 10:59 AM
Count me in too! It's gonna be so fun :)

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 11:32 AM
Count me in no matter what time but what time will it be up for east coast?

Lumir
Jun 20, 2012, 11:39 AM
Went out and bought a couple pizzas, enchilada kits, canned beans and pasta.

I'm ready for this.

Lol I completely forgot about pizza. Its good hot or cold and easy to re-heat!

ellu
Jun 20, 2012, 11:40 AM
Count me in no matter what time but what time will it be up for east coast?

3AM Eastern
2AM Central
1AM Mountain
12AM Pacific

Is what I've read. :3

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 11:56 AM
Awesome lol! Even if i didnt play the alpha or pre beta i can still play?

Swatshot00
Jun 20, 2012, 12:04 PM
Tonight, sleep has no place for me. I just want to know, when wll I be able to log in? Im eastern time.

EDIT: Whoops I see someone posted it, 3am. Ill be awake >.<

AlMcFly
Jun 20, 2012, 12:06 PM
Tonight, sleep has no place for me. I just want to know, when wll I be able to log in? Im eastern time.

Scroll up about three posts ;)

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 12:06 PM
I think it's tomorrow night at 3 am for eastern

Vintasticvin
Jun 20, 2012, 12:07 PM
You people are maniacs @_@ well best of luck to y'all the following day while at work and or at summer classes :( I' feel like crap if I had called in sick just to play a game. Best of luck and eat well before 11pm and drink plenty of fluids during the night :)

Chaosfissure
Jun 20, 2012, 12:08 PM
3am is probably a time I still could be awake normally. I think I'll be on then :D

Sebastian & PSO
Jun 20, 2012, 12:09 PM
Do most of you guys become fat from playing games a lot?

I have no idea what the time will be for Melbourne Australia but its already the 21st of June here now.

thablinksta
Jun 20, 2012, 12:12 PM
I can't pull an all nighter since I do have work in the morn, but I'll be on at midnight!

ship 02 block 20 right?

Chaosfissure
Jun 20, 2012, 12:13 PM
Sebastian, 14 hours from now (minus 15 minutes) is approximately when it would start if you wish to calibrate your own time for it.

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 12:14 PM
It's tomorrow right?

thablinksta
Jun 20, 2012, 12:15 PM
FOR EVERYONE WHO IS CONFUSED ABOUT WHEN YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME:

Sebastian & PSO
Jun 20, 2012, 12:18 PM
Thanks, I'm more concerned about getting into the game. I'm already unsure of my password i created for it and I have no idea if im downloading the patch right now of not (two of the three blue bars are slowly..and i mean SLOWLY filling up) GAH! Why does this have to be so complicated for us!

thablinksta
Jun 20, 2012, 12:24 PM
Thanks, I'm more concerned about getting into the game. I'm already unsure of my password i created for it and I have no idea if im downloading the patch right now of not (two of the three blue bars are slowly..and i mean SLOWLY filling up) GAH! Why does this have to be so complicated for us!

Lol the same thing happened to me, the bars fill up slowly but they're going =] just check back in an hour and it'll be higher

Chaosfissure
Jun 20, 2012, 12:33 PM
If you have a firewall, you can probably see traffic/data upload/download totals for any given application connected to the internet. That's what I did to track how much of the thing had actually been downloaded :3

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 12:35 PM
Wait i only have 1 bar ????? im confused :(

thablinksta
Jun 20, 2012, 12:40 PM
Wait i only have 1 bar ????? im confused :(

screenshot for us! we can tell you if it looks right

Caelavel
Jun 20, 2012, 12:42 PM
My boyfriend and his best friend will be up all night playing, as will I. 3am HERE WE COME~

Crysteon
Jun 20, 2012, 12:43 PM
If work wasn't on my way, I'd probably enter in Korean Mode and play desperately. Oh well, at least work will pay me those capricious AC needs in a future.

thablinksta
Jun 20, 2012, 12:45 PM
If work wasn't on my way, I'd probably enter in Korean Mode and play desperately. Oh well, at least work will pay me those capricious AC needs in a future.

AGREED!

i'm taking the day off friday so I can play =]

Zorafim
Jun 20, 2012, 12:47 PM
Dag nammit, the countdown said this morning! Damn you countdown! Now I need to wait another 12 hours!

What to do for 12 hours...

God, in a month we're all going to look like this ^^;

[SPOILER-BOX]http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnimages.com/shared/sps/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_10/sp_1008_05_v6.jpg?width=480[/SPOILER-BOX]

Speak for yourself. When I game, I forget all about food. I whither away into nothingness.

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 12:50 PM
Lol when i game i eat when imhungry not just cuz i can but i will admit i dont eat as much

Purichar
Jun 20, 2012, 12:58 PM
Woot! I want to pull an all nighter, but... my Biology final just happens to be tomorrow morning XD

I am definately playing a FOnewearl, already designed the character too XD

Leica
Jun 20, 2012, 01:38 PM
I have six Monster drinks ready. Not sure if this is a good idea or not, but I'm going to try to spread them out with pizza in between. LOL

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 01:41 PM
Definitely be careful XD also I'm gunna try the FOnewearl I'm usually the guy but i forget his thingy lol

mctastee
Jun 20, 2012, 01:46 PM
I will counting down the seconds to launch. Also, pacific time. Another thing, if you start getting tired, just watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwQ3fXVwLrY
Then you won't even wanna sleep.

AlMcFly
Jun 20, 2012, 06:46 PM
Aight, time for me to take a long nap. I'll see everyone right before OBT starts :D

Coatl
Jun 20, 2012, 06:51 PM
Me and Link will be pulling an all nighter as well.
Not what I planned initially but it's an occassion worth celebrating. n.n;

Hope to see the rest of you crazies.

Zeke154
Jun 20, 2012, 06:53 PM
I'm definitely pulling an all nighter, got everything ready to go.

Coatl
Jun 20, 2012, 06:55 PM
I'm definitely pulling an all nighter, got everything ready to go.

The only thing you are missing is a time machine.
To go 6 hours into the future.

Zeke154
Jun 20, 2012, 06:56 PM
The only thing you are missing is a time machine.
To go 6 hours into the future.

yeah, need one of those or i could sleep for the next six hours

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 06:56 PM
im gunna try to friggen get this download to work idk how to do it :/

Scrub
Jun 20, 2012, 07:05 PM
Unfortunately I got work tomorrow, but I only work a couple o' hours a day and my last day is on Saturday so I'll have some time to big virgin it up.

Just tryin to get ahold of my old friends from around here and find out if any of them are gonna play cuz if not I'm gonna be flyin solo.

Zeke154
Jun 20, 2012, 07:07 PM
Unfortunately I got work tomorrow, but I only work a couple o' hours a day and my last day is on Saturday so I'll have some time to big virgin it up.

Just tryin to get ahold of my old friends from around here and find out if any of them are gonna play cuz if not I'm gonna be flyin solo.

i work 5 days a week 8 hours a day, i'm pulling an all nighter and then going to work

Ryoga4523
Jun 20, 2012, 07:16 PM
I will be on for about an hour. With a job, wife and a 16 month old daughter, 1am is as much of an all nighter as I can do.

Kimil Adrayne
Jun 20, 2012, 07:17 PM
Can't.

Got work in the morning.

Spanese
Jun 20, 2012, 07:37 PM
Aww, I'm going Casino tonight with some friends...

GH0
Jun 20, 2012, 07:50 PM
Just out of curiosity, could someone tell me what these error messages are saying?

The video should be online in about 30 minutes.

Youtube Video that I uploaded (http://youtu.be/4oDxs45TZXA)

I do realize that the server isn't officially live yet, but I am wondering why something about my SegaID pops up.

AoiKaze
Jun 20, 2012, 07:52 PM
Gonna sleep a bit early, then wake up around the time the Open Beta starts. As for an all-nighter, probably depends on my sleepiness around that time. @.@;

Laguna
Jun 20, 2012, 07:54 PM
I'm doing exactly that.

Jkid
Jun 20, 2012, 08:19 PM
Oops, wrong thread.

bonethrack
Jun 20, 2012, 08:20 PM
decided to stay up just took a nap for a few hours should be set for tonight

RavenLeader
Jun 20, 2012, 08:26 PM
What time does open beta launch? (sorry just got out of work and its muggy out not in my mind atm)

Mag-X
Jun 20, 2012, 08:28 PM
I have to work tomorrow, so I'll be sleeping tonight. I'm going to be pissy all day until I get home though.

SZiadaN
Jun 20, 2012, 08:31 PM
Just out of curiosity, could someone tell me what these error messages are saying?

The video should be online in about 30 minutes.

Youtube Video that I uploaded (http://youtu.be/4oDxs45TZXA)

I do realize that the server isn't officially live yet, but I am wondering why something about my SegaID pops up.

It's basically telling you that it failed to authenticate your SEGA ID.
Don't worry about it, you're getting that error because the servers aren't online.

RavenLeader
Jun 20, 2012, 08:37 PM
When can we play T_T

buri-chan
Jun 20, 2012, 08:39 PM
5 hours, 21 minutes.

RavenLeader
Jun 20, 2012, 08:40 PM
that's torture T_T

RavenLeader
Jun 20, 2012, 08:51 PM
so game starts 3am eastern? hrmmm minecraft time X)

Leliana
Jun 20, 2012, 09:20 PM
I've got an endless flow of coffee to keep me going. My body is ready!

Xaeris
Jun 20, 2012, 09:26 PM
Not I, work tomorrow. Maybe I'll make my character, but not much more than that.

Crimson Exile
Jun 20, 2012, 10:18 PM
Gonna catch some ZZZzzzzzzz got about 4 hours... Then I will grind till im tired again. Good luck to all!

goldwing
Jun 20, 2012, 10:28 PM
Ugh i def wont b up all night but ill b up early. Woot

Polly
Jun 20, 2012, 10:48 PM
I don't work tomorrow, so I'm gonna give it a go staying up anyway.

Reminds me of when I used to ditch school the day I knew a game I wanted was coming out (Mortal Kombat II on SNES was my first offense), and how I took 3 days off work back in the day when I imported PSO ver. 2 on Dreamcast.

Good times.

Rizen
Jun 20, 2012, 10:49 PM
If anyone is bored and wanna give me some feedback on my Twitch stream....
http://www.justin.tv/rizenforce

Zina1024
Jun 20, 2012, 10:52 PM
I will only be able to play for like 4 or 3 hours sadly, stupid work in the morning but bills have to get paid some how lol

thablinksta
Jun 20, 2012, 10:53 PM
I will only be able to play for like 4 or 3 hours sadly, stupid work in the morning but bills have to get paid some how lol

We're in the same boat, my friend.

AlMcFly
Jun 20, 2012, 10:55 PM
Damn, I was only able to sleep for like four-ish hours. Oh fate why do you torture meeeeeee?

Polly
Jun 20, 2012, 10:58 PM
If anyone is bored and wanna give me some feedback on my Twitch stream....
http://www.justin.tv/rizenforce

Snazzy interface. Will be too busy playing myself, but I'll give it a look every now and then to see if it's up and running and what you're doin'.

Rizen
Jun 20, 2012, 10:59 PM
Snazzy interface. Will be too busy playing myself, but I'll give it a look every now and then to see if it's up and running and what you're doin'.
Thanks! Hopefully I will have it better looking for the Meet & Greet next week! :)

Scionni
Jun 20, 2012, 11:03 PM
I'm with you all the way. Besides, sleep is for the weak! >:V

xBladeM6x
Jun 20, 2012, 11:11 PM
Chances are I'll be up and play when it starts, but only for an hour or two. Sleep, then get up and play like crazy. Can't wait until it starts though. :3

GH0
Jun 21, 2012, 09:21 AM
Hm, so now that the servers are online, I am still getting that same message that was showing up in the video. :(

AlMcFly
Jun 21, 2012, 09:34 AM
Hm, so now that the servers are online, I am still getting that same message that was showing up in the video. :(

Which message?