PDA

View Full Version : How does one get into this Beta in NA? Legal?

CultOfPersonality
Jun 20, 2012, 01:50 AM
I haven't played PSO in friggin years. I did play PSU for awhile but I haven't been around here in a long long longgggg time.

Is there a way to get the menus in english or text in game in english so I know what I'm doing or is that a no-no?

I remember something about not being able to mention it, but is it possible if Look hard enough? And how do I read Japanese to download it (wherever it is) and where the hell is it.

Sorry I'm probably scrub #1,025,947 to ask but I love PSO. And Diablo 3 sucks.

zOObie1
Jun 20, 2012, 01:58 AM
There was a way to make some of the game in English and will probably be a way in the future for Open Beta. Google it. I don't know what "And how do I read Japanese to download it (wherever it is) and where the hell is it" means exactly so I can't help you with that.

Porkmaster
Jun 20, 2012, 02:02 AM
HAH. You're damn right Diablo 3 sucks. What a disappointment. Anyway, we are allowed to mention English patches, we just can't link to any website that has a download link of it.

There was an English patch during Closed Beta, but it didn't work during Pre-Open Beta, so it won't work for Open Beta either, once it launches tomorrow. It's not too hard to get the general flow of things after a little while. There are symbols for basically everything and I was able to make my way around just fine. Some trial and error here and there.

I'd give it a couple days after Open Beta. We probably won't see anything until then.

ashley50
Jun 20, 2012, 02:06 AM
And how do I read Japanese to download it (wherever it is) and where the hell is it.

This line doesn't make sense at all.

CultOfPersonality
Jun 20, 2012, 02:35 AM
Is there any text files to read the menus anywhere?