PDA

View Full Version : Multiple connections from one place?

Rhypht
Jun 20, 2012, 10:22 AM
Has anyone experimented with having multiple people logging into PSO2 from one internet connection? I ask because I know that this is a problem with some games, especially some online RPGs. I planned on meeting up and playing with a few friends and I wanted to make sure that the servers would allow us to all log in from the same internet connection.

ZIE creations
Jun 20, 2012, 10:25 AM
unless they have too many people logging in all the time or they have some multi-client issues I don't think they will do any IP checks and secondary blocks. Long story short, if your ISP is fast enough then it should go just fine ^.^

Gardios
Jun 20, 2012, 10:27 AM
Kind of related to this, does anyone know if there's something like "1 account per customer" in the ToS?

moorebounce
Jun 20, 2012, 10:31 AM
Has anyone experimented with having multiple people logging into PSO2 from one internet connection? I ask because I know that this is a problem with some games, especially some online RPGs. I planned on meeting up and playing with a few friends and I wanted to make sure that the servers would allow us to all log in from the same internet connection.

As long as your internet connection can handle the load and you're on different computers I don't believe theres a limit. I don't think you can with only one Sega account though.

Kind of related to this, does anyone know if there's something like "1 account per customer" in the ToS?

I have two Sega of Japan accounts or three if you count my U.S. Sega account.

Rhypht
Jun 20, 2012, 10:32 AM
Cool, thanks for the responses.

Leica
Jun 20, 2012, 11:08 AM
My brother and I played pre-ob just fine at the same household.

KyAniki
Jun 20, 2012, 03:02 PM
I played CB together with 3 friends in the same house with no problems. Ahh, the joy of FIOS.

EDIT: Do be careful though- if you try to play on a friend's computer, it may not allow you to until you authorize it via an email. This only happened to me once during CB.