PDA

View Full Version : A Few Gameplay Questions

NoGoBoard
Jun 20, 2012, 11:30 AM
I played in the CBT, but I never got these questions answered:

1. What is a Just Attack? How does one do it? I had Just Guard and Just Counter, so are Just Attacks what happens when you time your attack properly?

2. What are the Weapon Gears and what do they do? I had Sword Gear but I never figured out what it does exactly...

goldwing
Jun 20, 2012, 11:34 AM
1. you know when you attack and you glow? well when u hit it as u glow ur damage goes up thats a just attack. so yea its when u time ur attack properly.
2. weapon gears are a bit more in depth they give that specific wep perks like wider attack range or even more damage or faster uses when charging. hope that helps

moorebounce
Jun 20, 2012, 12:05 PM
1. If you ever played PSO then you should know you could time your attacks to make a combo. It's the same thing here except it's with only 2 buttons and not 3 like in PSO. By timing your button presses right you'll increase the damage you do with your "Just Attack".

2. It's the guage you get on top of your weapon and PA part of your on-screne hud. Translating the name it's being called "GIA Guage" from what I gather the more you attack an enemy that guage builds up to increase the damage done when using your selected PA.