PDA

View Full Version : Questions From a Noob

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 11:39 AM
Hello everyone I'm kind of late because I got a new pc to play woot! But now since im not caught up with everything im confused?
-Should my beta launcher take forever for 3GB?
-Does it patch automatically?
-Will I be able to play when it comes up tomorrow night?
-When will it be up for east coast time?
I hope people can answer this and thank you!

AlMcFly
Jun 20, 2012, 11:40 AM
Hello everyone I'm kind of late because I got a new pc to play woot! But now since im not caught up with everything im confused?
I hope people can answer this and thank you!

Yes
Yes
Yes, if you registered a SegaID
3am

Chaosfissure
Jun 20, 2012, 11:42 AM

From what I've heard, download speed varies. It took my connection an hour and a half to download it all, but it could take much longer than that.

It should. Open the application, hit the big button, and it should start updating. Updates appear to be checked for and done each time you do this.

If you have it all downloaded I don't see why you shouldn't be able to.

Taken from BUMPED:

6/21/2012 @ 3:00 AM Eastern
6/21/2012 @ 2:00 AM Central
6/21/2012 @ 1:00 AM Mountain
6/21/2012 @ 12:00 AM Pacific
6/20/2012 @ 9:00 PM Hawaii
6/21/2012 @ 8:00 AM United Kingdom

goldwing
Jun 20, 2012, 11:43 AM
east cost time is 3 i belive for us.
im not sure if it dose patch up auto but if you load up and hit the third option it will update
u will b able to play tommrow
and lastly it depends on your comp for speed but my comp takes a few mins

dang super ninja ed

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 11:46 AM
Thanks so much everyone :) I apreciate it so much! I guess I'll see all you you there then!

moorebounce
Jun 20, 2012, 11:49 AM

If you participated in any of the alphas or betas you're golden. If you didn't take part in any of the alphas or betas and didn't register ealier this morning you're out of luck.

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 11:54 AM
I only registered yesterday and I couldn't play pso 2 because i was waiting for my new computer to come in :( I have the beta Launcher downloading even if its done I still can't?

Sebastian & PSO
Jun 20, 2012, 12:04 PM
If you have registered sucessfully and downloading it now I don't see why you couldn't get on. It just takes a lot of reading through threads and stuff to get guides on translating everything. Honestly would if have taken that much effort for them to create a button that changes the text from Japanese to English?

And dont worry im just as big of a noob as you I have no real idea what Im doing with anything.

Hopefully someone can help me out here, when I open PSO2 and click the biggest blue button in the top right corner it loads three bars with blue lines that are filling up. Is that the patch downloading? Whats it for? and how on earth am I meant to know if its 3GB or 7MB??

Then after that am I able to open the game at all or what can you do untill the servers are up?? Hope someone kind can answer this soon :D

Thanks to all my pso buddies

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 12:09 PM
I hope im downloading the right thing mine is just 1 bar at the bottom and 3 buttons...

moorebounce
Jun 20, 2012, 12:10 PM
I only registered yesterday and I couldn't play pso 2 because i was waiting for my new computer to come in :( I have the beta Launcher downloading even if its done I still can't?

If you registered yesterday you're good then.

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 12:13 PM
Awesome! I was gunna cry :( lol jk