PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Waiting for PSO 2 Topic!

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 01:28 PM
While be wait for this awesome game we should have an official waiting thread to finalize everything were doing. This is also to catch noobs up like me :) Heres the following things we should talk about to finalize.

-Where we meet
-What names should people look for if you want to be added
-Obviously Ship 2 will be our home :)
-Party with people
-Will there be a community group or separate clans/guilds

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2012, 01:29 PM
It'll be hard to miss people in Ship 2, Block 20.

Everyone knows who I'll be playing as.

Hopefully there won't be 'separate' sections of PSOW with guilds/clans. That would suck.

Daisengan
Jun 20, 2012, 01:31 PM
Hopefully there won't be 'separate' sections of PSOW with guilds/clans. That would suck.

IT would suck because people would be trying to advertise their guild/clan saying "This clan be recruiting!" or something like that.

buri-chan
I hope there's too many teams. Then we can have a feudal war to unite them all.

Jack Krozzer
It would suck :/ I like this community but I was looking at a poll earlier and I saw that most people want to go their own ways sadly. The poll was still in an early stage however. Only about 20 or so people voted!

AlMcFly
Jun 20, 2012, 01:32 PM
Yep, I should be recognizable as well :)

Lumir
Jun 20, 2012, 01:32 PM
Judging from the Pre-OB the server will mostly be full of english speakers and finding parties not hard at all. Also if you have questions ask them openly and look for the answer in all the spam because you will most likely get one.

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 01:34 PM
Wow lol I didn't expect such awesome people posting here I saw everyone who posted here in a huge topic I feel special :) I hope we all stick as a community when we play it would be sweet :)

goldwing
Jun 20, 2012, 01:43 PM
O theres no doubt we will stick together. Tho im sure u know we have a char logbook and somewhere in there someone made it abite more organized. I gotta wright this stuff down.

ManaAria
Jun 20, 2012, 01:43 PM
Just ask all us dancing people in lobby 20, and we'll try to get an answer for you. :P
If you want to add me, I'll be マナ in-game. Just send me a friend request (third option from the bottom when you click on people) and I'll gladly accept it.

spade88
Jun 20, 2012, 01:47 PM

Best idea yet :)

mctastee
Jun 20, 2012, 02:01 PM
I was against having teams, but this just changed my mind. I wanna do this, that would awesome.

Scionni
Jun 20, 2012, 02:04 PM
I'll be playing my Racaseal, Vex, in ship 2 of course. Hit me up if you need a hand with anything! Feel free to add me as a friend too. :)

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 02:59 PM
AWESOME ill soo add you see you there!!! idk what ill be yet but ill contact you to tell you haha

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 03:04 PM
Ill add everyone and ill look for people that are in the character logs are more memorizable and will name be in japanese or will it be in english cuz i wanted my name to Jack Krozzer

Daisengan
Jun 20, 2012, 03:05 PM
Forgot to say, I'll be playing RAmarl ship 2 and going by the name of Nel.
Need to friends to play with and I really don't want to play with randumbs.

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 03:08 PM
well ill be kinda dumb cuz i didnt play it before but i played earlier games so if you wanna meet up ill be jackkrozzer or jack krozzer what everone they accept

Coatl
Jun 20, 2012, 03:35 PM
The first thing I will do is give my guild card to everyone I see. o=

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 04:04 PM
lol so true ill do the same! ill give it to all the dancing people lol

MasterSpark
Jun 20, 2012, 04:06 PM
By the way, have anyone seen in the ToS for the coming open beta if it still supposed to be for Japanese players only? Or are actually allowed to be around this time?

Rhypht
Jun 20, 2012, 04:08 PM
I'll be Rhypht in game, drifting between blocks 20 and 21 as most of the rest of us here will be. Purple-themed card-throwing Fonewm. Anyone feel free to send me a friend request and we can get some partying in! I'll definitely be on for the launch tonight, and every second of free time I have after that!

Kinaya
Jun 20, 2012, 04:16 PM
<< Kinaya ingame im in block 20/21, feel free to add me :D

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 04:24 PM

buri chan is today's hero

Jack Krozzer
Jun 20, 2012, 04:27 PM
I will be JackKrozzer or Jack Krozzer if it is accepted Ship 2 and block 20-21 obviously add me as well everyone!