PDA

View Full Version : Log in Problems

spade88
Jun 20, 2012, 01:31 PM
I still can't log in, and it is driving me up the wall.

I have the sega ID, and the PSO2 client loaded, and when I go to log into PSO2 after waiting for the client to load up it just doesn't accept my Sega ID info :(

Plus I can't even find the english patch (I don't care if their is only a beta patch I'll take it)

I tried joining the 2nd ship, and I still could not use my Sega ID :(

Raging Ghost
Jun 20, 2012, 01:33 PM
The open beta have yet to start. Wait tomorrow.

Peejay
The game isn't up yet.

Also, there is... five threads like this in the past 48 hours. Seriously, chill.

Ifrian-x
The game is not up yet.
If i am not mistaken, it will be up in around 14 hours.

AlMcFly
LOLS It's ok, we feel your pain XD

Sp-24
Jun 20, 2012, 01:34 PM
I still can't log in, and it is driving me up the wall.

I have the sega ID, and the PSO2 client loaded, and when I go to log into PSO2 after waiting for the client to load up it just doesn't accept my Sega ID info :sad:

Plus I can't even find the english patch (I don't care if their is only a beta patch I'll take it)

I tried joining the 2nd ship, and I still could not use my Sega ID :sad:

Are you putting your account name into the "Login" field, and not the email address? Are you writing it in lowercase? Those two are somewhat known issues.

bonethrack
that moment when 4 people give the exact same answer at the exact same time

spade88
I'm just getting very impatient...plus I can't find the English patch that was created for the beta version.. (I was lucky to get that far by clicking around)

Lumir
Jun 20, 2012, 01:35 PM
12hrs 24mins from this post is when the servers open. And the outdated enlish patch does not work. You will have to wait for an updated one that will probably come a few days into OB.

spade88
Jun 20, 2012, 01:35 PM
Are you putting your account name into the "Login" field, and not the email address? Are you writing it in lowercase? Those two are somewhat known issues.

I did not use my email address i used my sega ID, and it was in lower case since i registered it in lower case..

Sp-24
Jun 20, 2012, 01:38 PM
I did not use my email address i used my sega ID, and it was in lower case since i registered it in lower case..If the error said that the ship was offline, then it's just as everyone else has said: a matter of time.

Fox2Tails
Jun 20, 2012, 01:39 PM
plus I can't find the English patch that was created for the beta version.. (I was lucky to get that far by clicking around)

Pretty sure there isn't a working one yet

spade88
Jun 20, 2012, 01:40 PM
Time, so in about 12 hours then.....now I can see why so many people are so excited yet pissed they can't get in...

thank you

(i'll be in the 2nd lobby when it opens)