PDA

View Full Version : Loging into PSO2 now requires captcha?

Coatl
Jun 20, 2012, 03:50 PM
Well, I know the servers aren't up, but when I click the 2nd option in PSO2 (which usually would lead me to the ID login) it takes me to the PSO2 website instead, which asks for ID login and captcha.

Will it be like this in Open beta too?

Daisengan
Jun 20, 2012, 03:52 PM
Isn't that just to sign up for like upcoming betas for other games and the like?
1st option should lead you to ID login

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2012, 03:52 PM
What Ashley said. You done goof'd somewhere. I just got to the "Server maintenance" message (logging in) fine.

buri-chan
Jun 20, 2012, 03:54 PM
Second option is to log-in to the Sega ID website.

So no.

ashley50
Jun 20, 2012, 03:56 PM
Besides, I've never even seen or heard of logging into a game that requires captcha.

(There isn't...right?)

Coatl
Jun 20, 2012, 03:58 PM
*Facepalm*
Ok sorry guys. x-x
Thread can be deleted.

Besides, I've never even seen or heard of logging into a game that requires captcha.

(There isn't...right?)

Ever heard of Eden Eternal? You use to have to type captcha every 30 minutes or so no matter what you were doing!
Got removed eventually for obvious reasons. x3

Daisengan
Jun 20, 2012, 03:58 PM
Nope no captcha. I knows PINs and such but that's for other games.

NrT
Jun 20, 2012, 04:13 PM
pretty sure OP is talking about this https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2

do i need to register there or only having a SEGAID will be sufficient to play the open beta?

holmwood
Jun 20, 2012, 04:27 PM
I thought you had to "activate" the game after you verified your email address and completed the registration.

:-?

CJ Johnny
Jun 20, 2012, 04:45 PM
You know what!

Soon. Captch will be a thing of the pass.

"Facial Recognition" are on it's way.

Rauten
Jun 20, 2012, 05:19 PM
You know what!

Soon. Captch will be a thing of the pass.

"Facial Recognition" are on it's way.

So I'll be forced to have a webcam?

I find that EXTREMELY unlikely. And if we ever really get to that point, stop the train, this is where I get off.