PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Mature & Social Players

Laguna
Jun 20, 2012, 04:37 PM
Hi, I'm Keila.

I'm still pretty new to this website, and I thought it'd be nice to have some friends to play with tonight. I have no "real-life" friends who play this game... I don't even think they would ever suspect of me playing games like this anyways.
I dunno, I guess I'd be embarrassed? Haha, I would just love to have a couple of online friends to play with for this game especially. I've heard great things about this "community", how everyone is interactive with each other and kind.

I'm looking for mature and sociable friends to play with. My only requirements are:

• You must be 16 or older
• You must have a sense of humor

... and that's it!

I hope someone replies. lol

EDIT: My character in-game will be named Majorelle. I'm going to be a Newman. Yeah...

mhjc
Jun 20, 2012, 04:40 PM
Hi, I'm "JC"
I'm new as well. I'll be playing tonight, I just don't know how many of my online friends will play tonight (priorities for everyone differs). I use steam and mumble as a means of communication but also have Skype if you prefer that. I currently don't have any IM services.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 04:40 PM
"i hope someone replies"

please respond looool

http://t.qkme.me/36ctaw.jpg

lol dw mayn just hit up pretty much anybody. the pso2 irc is a good place to start

i'd refer you to this thread

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192873

its cool if u missed it tho, reading stickies is for try hards

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2012, 04:41 PM
Pretty much everyone here is 16 or older. Most of us have a sense of humor, but some people...err, not so much.

Honestly, you could pick just about anyone here and have a good, fun time together.

Blackheart521
Jun 20, 2012, 04:43 PM
Hell, I'll join ya if I see you around the lobby, whats your Character Name gonna be? ^^

TenebriS
Jun 20, 2012, 04:44 PM
Well, i must say, your criteria aren't so right. Better choose not by age, and humor is different.
I would say, try to befriend someone by talking, rather than tell em what they need to be ^^

Like for example, wanna talk some more to find out if I have the kind of humor you have? PM me anytime :)

PS;
I know some people with 15 acting and beeing already very mature, and i know some 28 year old still beeing not very mature o.o

Lintor
Jun 20, 2012, 04:45 PM
I have the urge to respond in a valley girl manner of speaking, in an attempt to be somewhere between satirical and trolling. (Though many would call satire 'applied trolling') Fortunately for everyone, I changed my mind.

I see that while distracted everyone else has already commented. Just message Lintor, I'm hard to miss.

mhjc
Jun 20, 2012, 04:45 PM
I know some people with 15 acting and beeing already very mature, and i know some 28 year old still beeing not very mature o.o

When one is younger, they wish to be older. When they are older, they wish to be younger...

Laguna
Jun 20, 2012, 04:46 PM
WOW. People replied! Haha, I'm sorry, I hate using voice chat. I'd Skype with you if I got to know you better.

I guess finding friends is easy then. I'm safe.

NoiseHERO
Jun 20, 2012, 04:47 PM

HAW!

GOODLUCK WITH THAT ONE!!

TenebriS
Jun 20, 2012, 04:47 PM
When one is younger, they wish to be older. When they are older, they wish to be younger...

yeah xD thats probably it^^

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 04:48 PM
HAW!

GOODLUCK WITH THAT ONE!!

o no rock ur massive sense of humor will make you the only viable partner

rofl

Laguna
Jun 20, 2012, 04:49 PM
If you're a troll, befriend me. I love you all.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 04:52 PM
pretty much everybody loves each other on this website so your love is just a small flame adding to a gigantic heart of burning passion and fire

ain't no trolls on dis board really. just people that take things too seriously some times depending on the time of day and their mood looool.

LIKE PEEEEJAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i only make fun of him because i like him though oh gorsh im so tsundere

LinkKD
Jun 20, 2012, 04:52 PM
Well, i must say, your criteria aren't so right. Better choose not by age, and humor is different.
I would say, try to befriend someone by talking, rather than tell em what they need to be ^^

Like for example, wanna talk some more to find out if I have the kind of humor you have? PM me anytime :)

PS;

Agreed, getting to know people is the best way to know wether you'll get along or not

maturity is often related to age, since the more life-time you have, the more time you have to mature...but that's not always true, and indeed...some people take longer to mature, while others take less time

pretty much everybody loves each other on this website so your love is just a small flame adding to a gigantic heart of burning passion and fire

lol...So hot!

NoiseHERO
Jun 20, 2012, 04:55 PM
Agreed, getting to know people is the best way to know wether you'll get along or not

maturity is often related to age, since the more life-time you have, the more time you have to mature...but that's not always true, and indeed...some people take longer to mature, while others take less time

lol...So hot!

Pfft

Maturity is only important WHEN it's important.

Adults are just kids that know how to lie better!

Coatl
Jun 20, 2012, 04:56 PM
Imo your thread is a deterent for people who wish to make friends.
Who wants to be friends with someoen who has rigid standards? :c

But sure I'll be your friend. :3
You can join me and Link in runs.

Pfft

ROCK U NO MY FRIEND U NOT 2 MATURRR.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 04:58 PM
Pfft

lol oh rock. i guess i can agree with that somewhat.

i say they're like kids but their emotions are dampened, and they care more about being right so they've developed proper ways to argue and throw in red herrings to confuse children.

fucking red herrings man. fucking everywhere. all the time. all arguments always end up having red herrings.

@coatl qft good thing everybody here is as nice as a jellybean

LK1721
I'd definitely be up for a party or two! (That is, if I fit this criteria like I think I fit this criteria) IM info can be found on my profile, or just drop me a PM and my character will be "Lisette T. Kall".

Lintor
I object to all this talk of maturity, I realized back in 5th grade that growing older would suck, reached the maturity of a 20yr old around 13, and have wanted to stay there for the last 8 years.

If I grow any more mature, I will be unable to enjoy video games, camp humor, and alcohol, and please never take that away from me.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 05:00 PM
I object to all this talk of maturity, I realized back in 5th grade that growing older would suck, reached the maturity of a 20yr old around 13, and have wanted to stay there for the last 8 years.

If I grow any more mature, I will be unable to enjoy video games, camp humor, and alcohol, and please never take that away from me.

im gonna take it away from udog im gonna take it away man

im gonna take it away whatchu gon do mayn im gon take it away U CANT RUN MAN IM GON TAKE IT AWAY U CANT RUN DOG IM RIGHT BEHIND U

NoiseHERO
Jun 20, 2012, 05:01 PM

im gonna take it away whatchu gon do mayn im gon take it away U CANT RUN MAN IM GON TAKE IT AWAY U CANT RUN DOG IM RIGHT BEHIND U

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ....................... D8

IT'S CANDY MAN

EXQUISITE!!!!

Swatshot00
Jun 20, 2012, 05:01 PM
This is a great oppurtunity to meet eachother in game. I wont say times because depending on your zone it may be confusing, but for whoever is playing immediately upon opening of the beta (including myself) We should hang out in the lobby of ship 2, block 20, for an hour or so. That way, we can trade cards ect. and start playing with friends. We all know, playing alone sucks.

RocSage
Jun 20, 2012, 05:02 PM
Age does not determine maturity
Most people don't even know what maturity means

Batman has a great sense of humor. Joker just isn't funny.

hbmizzle10
i have a good sense of humor....sort of...........if consider corny angry yelling at something riduculous funny then we are going to get along just fine

mhjc

Enjoying camp humor and video games are ageless traits. You should see the 50 year old grannies that cackle into the mic when they beat them 13 year olds at their game.

bonethrack

google translate has only come so far they need a engrish to english translator :P

Laguna
Okay, guys. When I meant by mature, I meant people who don't ask for nudes.
Simple as that. No need to make a pointless speech of what you think maturity is!

Lintor
Jun 20, 2012, 05:03 PM
Enjoying camp humor and video games are ageless traits. You should see the 50 year old grannies that cackle into the mic when they beat them 13 year olds at their game.

According to my grandpa, so are boobs and booze, but I'm not taking any chances.

RocSage
Jun 20, 2012, 05:04 PM
google translate has only come so far they need a engrish to english translator :P

They also need an idiot to smart translator.

goldwing
Well hey welcome to the fourms id gladly b ur friend.

Soul Guardian

Sorry, the internet dragged mine into a dark alley and murdered it.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 05:05 PM
oh shit here it cums, this might turn sour let's derail it before it does

http://www.wimp.com/robeoff/

Coatl
Okay, guys. When I meant by mature, I meant people who don't ask for nudes. Simple as that. No need to make a pointless speech of what you think maturity is!

Every member in the PSOW community has distributed lewd pictures of themselves shamelessly.
I mean.

We are all pretty mature here. :3

RocSage
Simple as that. No need to make a pointless speech of what you think maturity is!

That's the exact opposite of one meaning of mature.

LinkKD
lol oh rock. i guess i can agree with that somewhat.

i say they're like kids but their emotions are dampened, and they care more about being right so they've developed proper ways to argue and throw in red herrings to confuse children.

fucking red herrings man. fucking everywhere. all the time. all arguments always end up having red herrings.

@coatl qft good thing everybody here is as nice as a jellybean

lolrofl, what's witht he red herrings? XD I lol'ed at that

though hm...I guess I'd say there's bad maturity and good maturity?...

bad maturity would be things like, lying, being pridy, wanting to be right...etc, that you guys mentioned

good maturity would be...knowledge that allows you to avoid bad situations, live better, and help others better

just summing it up a lot...

though that's just me =w=...I think noone can get good maturity without some bad maturity coming along with it though...it's the...Equivalent Exchange *FMA feelings* hue

NoiseHERO
Jun 20, 2012, 05:06 PM

This is PSOW PSO2 AR (After Rock)

Threads can be derailed at the press of a key!

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT MATURITY!

edit: as you can see by the 3 people that ninja posted me.

Lintor
Sorry, the internet dragged mine into a dark alley and murdered it.

Than proceeded to do unspeakable things to it? Involving tentacles, ponies, and/or traps? Than raised it from the dead as an unholy undead abomination? Only to proceed to slowly murder it once more?

The same thing happened to my faith in humanity.

soulpimpwizzurd

engrish?

since nguyen is ebonix considered engrish whut du faek

Swatshot00

I am almost certain you wont find that from PSOW members. I believe the only situation where that was a problem was the PSU na/eu demo on XBL.

hbmizzle10
Jun 20, 2012, 05:07 PM
ummm nudes? who mentioned nudes(looks to the left and right)

Lintor
Jun 20, 2012, 05:08 PM
I am almost certain you wont find that from PSOW members. I believe the only situation where that was a problem was the PSU na/eu demo on XBL.

First off, Rainbow Dash > all
But second, you can't count XBLA for anything. Try playing Uno with one of the XBLA cameras. It becomes a mix of strip uno and chat roulette very quickly.

Coatl
Jun 20, 2012, 05:09 PM
So I took out my newspaper the other day and read it.
That makes me mature right?

RIGHT!? I WAN BE MATUURRR.

hbmizzle10
Jun 20, 2012, 05:10 PM
lol were terrible

bonethrack
Jun 20, 2012, 05:10 PM
lol were terrible

/thread

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 05:11 PM
ummm nudes? who mentioned nudes(looks to the left and right)

op mentioned nudes because op is an incredibly attractive human being. with rock hard abs and biceps that drive men crazy.

LinkKD
Jun 20, 2012, 05:11 PM
Than proceeded to do unspeakable things to it? Involving tentacles, ponies, and/or traps? Than raised it from the dead as an unholy undead abomination? Only to proceed to slowly murder it once more?

The same thing happened to my faith in humanity.

I lol'ed hard

and goddamit, this topic is growing way too fast, what's wrong with this? rofl

though come to think of it...compared to other MMO communities I've already played, PSOW's community feels so mature ç-ç

feels good to NOT have people typing like if they were using their feet and failing to comprehend simple logic

and ofc, asking if I'm a girl and if they can be my BF (those being the first and only two sentences they ever directed towards me)

Laguna
Jun 20, 2012, 05:12 PM
So I took out my newspaper the other day and read it.
That makes me mature right?

RIGHT!? I WAN BE MATUURRR.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahakekekehehehehe.

That was funny, I literally LOL'd real life. OMG

Soul Guardian
First off, Rainbow Dash > all

THE THING YOU ARE A FAN OF IS NOT AS GOOD AS THE THING I AM A FAN OF SO THERE

Zorafim
Um, right...

*adjusts non-existent glasses*

You can pretty much pick up anyone in ship 2, block 20 and have a blast. I'm sure you'll find some friends in no time. This is a very social game, and you should expect to find some people you like after a while.

NoiseHERO
Jun 20, 2012, 05:13 PM
You're all dum, Am I mature yet?

Cryonix
Jun 20, 2012, 05:14 PM
I'm not new to this forum at all, but I joined at a very young age... so I wasn't a very social person. ^^;

I'd love to have more friends though. So I'll either be online as Cryonix, or Junko in the Open Beta. :D

my old username is LadyAngie, decided to make a new one.

Swatshot00
Jun 20, 2012, 05:14 PM
THE THING YOU ARE A FAN OF IS NOT AS GOOD AS THE THING I AM A FAN OF SO THERE

Are you guys attempting to start a flame war over the best pony? I have trained my entire life to supporting Rarity. I shall not hesitate to meet your blades in battle over this matter.

LK1721
Jun 20, 2012, 05:15 PM
Are you guys attempting to start a flame war over the best pony? I have trained my entire life to supporting Rarity. I shall not hesitate to meet your blades in battle over this matter.
Rarity is too fabulous for this.

Gama
Jun 20, 2012, 05:16 PM
i'm 23

when i was 10 i acted mostly like an adult, very cold and strict with people and stuff i did.

not that being an adult is that but it freaked people out xD "oh hes so mature"

so age shouldn't be a parameter really.

i'm probably more of a kid nowadays.

take it easy, this community is very united you'll feel welcome :)

hbmizzle10
keila on the behalf of everybody here i can assure you that everyone is more than welcome to become your friend. we also have a huge sense of humor as u can see. so you'll find more than you bargain for in the in game friends department. i just hope you can provide the same entertainment.............lol

Zorafim
I challenge you under the honor of Fluttershy!

*ahem*

Forgive us, now is the time of waiting. It's the last day before the beta starts, and we're all rather anxious. This is the busiest I've ever seen the forums, besides right after the closed beta.

Lintor

I'm trying to passively acknowledge ponies. Truth is they're all good cept Applejack.

NoiseHERO
Jun 20, 2012, 05:17 PM
The thread is about ponies now...

I'm OUTTA HERE! 8D

Soul Guardian
Jun 20, 2012, 05:18 PM

I was informed that telling somebody the thing they like is bad is the most effective manner of engaging oneself in an internet argument.

Coatl
Jun 20, 2012, 05:19 PM
Silly bronies. Everyone knows Twilight Sparkles is like the Red Power ranger of MLP.
Da baoss.

Lintor
See what I'm able to start?

I'll take my prize of Internets to go, I'm out too, see ya all in game.

Be sure to hit up Lintor.

Laguna
omg I just wanted a few friends, what is this.

Soul Guardian
The thread is about ponies now...

I'm OUTTA HERE! 8D

I REGRET NOTHING

LK1721
Jun 20, 2012, 05:20 PM
Welcome to PSO-W, enjoy your stay. Threads get derailed...sort of? For fun~!

We're all just really, really excited for the Beta. XDD

Zeke154

When you a thread on psow this is what happens.

anyway welcome to pso-world!

TenebriS

welcome to the internet ;P

Massaki
This? This is what happens regularly here. Absolute chaos. Welcome aboard, either way. :3

bonethrack

you come on a board with 200+ people viewing it and expect only a few? dont underestimate pso

LinkKD
Jun 20, 2012, 05:21 PM

You started a war. In a few days people all over the world will be slaughtering each other over ponnies.

how do you feel about that?

Swatshot00
There will be blood shed on the day of deciding best pony... but it is not this day.

Back on topic. Keila, 99.9% of us are up to par with what you're asking for. Keep an eye out for my HUcast, Swatshot00. That goes for everyone. Cya in game >.<

Zorafim

This is dozens of people outletting their frustration of their favorite game being one day away. It's a blast if you flow with it.

hbmizzle10
uuuuh i think maturity doenst involve loving ponies.......(realizes what he said)...............uh oh what did i just do.......(looks to the side and sees a bunch people wearing my little pony t shirts and angrily holding swords that are rushing madly in my direction)

Crysteon
Jun 20, 2012, 05:22 PM
Mature, social and PSOW!? Can such combination mix?

http://k44.kn3.net/6AF3D59B8.png

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 05:23 PM

lol it was your opening post man it was so gud it pretty much flipped on everybody's "lol whelp there goes the shits i give about being srs in my response"

it's also a mixture of what zorafim said

enjoy your stay

Rhypht
I'm up for playing with anyone at all! It's a great community here, and I'm sure you'll find it quite easy to party up with other PSO-W members (assuming you're on Ship 2, block 20-21)

I'm Rhypht in PSO2, so feel free to add me and I'll party up anytime!

Zeke154
uuuuh i think maturity doenst involve loving ponies.......(realizes what he said)...............uh oh what did i just do.......(looks to the side and sees a bunch people wearing my little pony t shirts and angrily holding swords that are rushing madly in my direction)

i know how you feel, i'm with ya running from them

Zorafim
See now, I think just the opposite. Maturity is seeing past the colors and cute ponies, and seeing what's at the core of the show. From there, you learn to love the fluff around the core, until you accept the show in its entirety.
It took me a long time to get over the overly cutesiness of the show, but I immediately enjoyed how well made it was.

NoiseHERO
My Little Pony for internet dwelling Westerners are like...

Moe for Japanese Otakus...

Laguna
Jun 20, 2012, 05:25 PM
This is dozens of people outletting their frustration of their favorite game being one day away. It's a blast if you flow with it.

I like it. It's better than the way people played on PSU... I came from the 360, so... yeah. Everyone was a drab, it was annoying playing with people I didn't know. I guess everyone here is mature, in there own sense.

hbmizzle10
maturity is peeing in a big boy urinal lmao

Zeke154
I like it. It's better than the way people played on PSU... I came from the 360, so... yeah. Everyone was a drab, it was annoying playing with people I didn't know. I guess everyone here is mature, in there own sense.

yeah pretty much.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 05:26 PM
My Little Pony for internet dwelling Westerners are like...

Moe for Japanese Otakus...

NO GODDAMNIT ROCK YOU CROSSED THE LINE MAN YOU CROSSED IT

AS A LEVEL 94 HIGH RANKED WEEABOO I WON'T STAND FOR THAT BULLSHIT MOE AND MY LITTLE PONY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ENTIRELY DAWG YOU CANT COMPARE THEM AND YOU DON'T COMPARE THEM

Zorafim
I came from the 360, so... yeah.

Ouch. I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, I came from WoW. My entire time playing, I made one loose friend. I feel closer to anyone I party with in PSO2.

maturity is peeing in a big boy urinal lmao

This made me laugh. How did this make me laugh?

Soul Guardian

AS A LEVEL 94 HIGH RANKED WEEABOO I WON'T STAND FOR THAT BULLSHIT MOE AND MY LITTLE PONY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ENTIRELY DAWG YOU CANT COMPARE THEM AND YOU DON'T COMPARE THEM

What, only level 94? *scoff*

NoiseHERO
Jun 20, 2012, 05:27 PM

XBOX 360 players: uptight loud idiots that will boot you for breathing the wrong way-"MY RARES D<"

PC/PS2 360 players: This thread in a nutshell.

hbmizzle10
Jun 20, 2012, 05:27 PM

uuuuh are you serious? cause i can't tell the difference

(get's slapped real hard)

oh i can tell the difference now

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 05:28 PM
XBOX 360 players: uptight loud idiots that will boot you for breathing the wrong way-"MY RARES D<"

DONT U RUN AWAY U LITTLE PUNKASS HO I WAS TALKING TO U DONT START POSTING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE

Soul Guardian
Jun 20, 2012, 05:28 PM

you must tell me more of this mythical PC/PS2 360.

Coatl
Jun 20, 2012, 05:29 PM
To be mature you have to be brony enough.
Not brony enough auto-blacklist.

*Blacklists Rock*
NEXT THING WILL BE A HORN TO THE FACE YOU HERETIC.

Crysteon
Jun 20, 2012, 05:30 PM
Well, this fight between bronies and otakus sounds like an interesting time-killer...

Where's that stupid popcorn gif when I need it?...

hbmizzle10
Jun 20, 2012, 05:30 PM
man we ruining this girls post...im sorry keila i hope u dont think little of us

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2012, 05:31 PM
Well, I think you all have sufficiently curb-stomped the original message of "maturity" into the dirt.

Like I said on the first(?) page, this community sure is...great.

NoiseHERO
you must tell me more of this mythical PC/PS2 360.

It's obscure you've probably never heard of it.

/fixes hipster glasses

NOBODY WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH BRONIES ANYWAY, TOO MAINSTREAM. ALSO DUM! I DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT THINGS THAT WERE INVENTED FOR TODDLER GIRLS TO BE RANDOM!

Coatl
I am still wondering how this got to be ten pages long.
We've got too much time on our hands.
Too much.

LK1721
Jun 20, 2012, 05:32 PM
Well, this fight between bronies and otakus sounds like an interesting time-killer...

Is this that which you seek?
http://i.imgur.com/1N3i2.gif

And yes, we're wrecking this poor little thread.

Rhypht
Jun 20, 2012, 05:33 PM

Agreed. I've been trying to find ways to keep myself busy until the launch. This will have to do.

Zeke154
Too much.

agreed, it's all because were waiting for OB to start

hbmizzle10
Too much.

u love the time u spend with us u know u do

Laguna
I feel a bit better now, I don't feel as alone on here. HAHAHAHAHAHahahahahe

soulpimpwizzurd
To be mature you have to be brony enough.
Not brony enough auto-blacklist.

*Blacklists Rock*
NEXT THING WILL BE A HORN TO THE FACE YOU HERETIC.

SEE LOOK ROCK EVEN BRONIES AGREE WITH WEEABOOS WE AREN'T THE SAME JIGGA WE AIN'T THE SAME WE NEVER BE DA SAME

oh no doesn't this make us look similar though ja

Zorafim

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2837510_o.gif

I've always preferred this one, though.

http://www.moviespad.com/photos/citizen-kane-clapping-600f1.jpg

Rhypht
Jun 20, 2012, 05:34 PM
Too much.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME WE HAVE??

http://countingdownto.com/countdown/89095

8 HOURS and 26 MINUTES AS OF THIS POSTING.

Zeke154

wait till you see OB its gonna be party all night long

soulpimpwizzurd

SHIT GUYS DUCK SHE'S GOING YANDERE ON US OH FUCK SEE DA WAY SHES LAUGHING

Crysteon
Jun 20, 2012, 05:35 PM
Is this that which you seek?
http://i.imgur.com/1N3i2.gif

And yes, we're wrecking this poor little thread.

Thanks, that one may suffice my awkward needs.

But yeah, on topic again, good luck finding cool people.

Zorafim
I DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT THINGS THAT WERE INVENTED FOR TODDLER GIRLS TO BE RANDOM!

Actually, Laura Faust has stated time and time again that she wants her show to be enjoyable by both young boys and girls, and by adults. She's thrilled that there's an entire subculture based around her show.
She said that she hates the stereotype of little girls' shows being horrible, and wants to help make them more entertaining for everyone watching them. You know, like Disney. Only not evil.

Laguna
omg

Your GIFs are hilarious, haha!

Ifrian-x
I am always up for new friends :3
Feel free to talk to Ifrian if you see me around or throw a friend invite ^__^

This of course, applies to everyone willing, not just the OP.

RocSage
Jun 20, 2012, 05:36 PM
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME WE HAVE??

http://countingdownto.com/countdown/89095

8 HOURS and 26 MINUTES AS OF THIS POSTING.

Boobs or it didn't happen.

Zorafim
Jun 20, 2012, 05:37 PM

Ask Olaf.

LinkKD
Jun 20, 2012, 05:37 PM
SHIT GUYS DUCK SHE'S GOING YANDERE ON US OH FUCK SEE DA WAY SHES LAUGHING

Oh shi-

not that again

Ask Olaf.

Rofl.

NoiseHERO
Jun 20, 2012, 05:38 PM
Actually, Laura Faust has stated time and time again that she wants her show to be enjoyable by both young boys and girls, and by adults. She's thrilled that there's an entire subculture based around her show.
She said that she hates the stereotype of little girls' shows being horrible, and wants to help make them more entertaining for everyone watching them. You know, like Disney. Only not evil.

I'M SURE EVERY ARTIST/CREATOR WOULD BE HAPPY WITH THAT!

BUT BEFORE I EVEN JUMP INTO THE OBVIOUS, I'M NOT GONNA LET THIS TERRIBLE THREAD BECOME EVEN MORE TERRIBLE WITH GENDER ROLE CONTROVERSY!

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 05:39 PM
Oh shi-

not that again

Rofl.

it always happens to me man IT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME

I JUST CAN'T RESIST THEIR CONCRETE AND LARGE MUSCLES MAN AND THEN SUDDENLY THEY WANT TO HOLD ME FOREVER AND NEVER LET ME GO AND IF I TRY TO ESCAPE THEY use a stun gun on me and tie me to a chair and take care of me whether i like it or not

WE GOTTA GET OUTTA DIS BAD END BEFORE ITS TOO LATE OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

hbmizzle10
Jun 20, 2012, 05:39 PM

BUT BEFORE I EVEN JUMP INTO THE OBVIOUS, I'M NOT GONNA LET THIS TERRIBLE THREAD BECOME EVEN MORE TERRIBLE WITH GENDER ROLE CONTROVERSY!

yah u learn em rock!

Zorafim
Jun 20, 2012, 05:40 PM

You're VERY lucky I can't find a link.

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2012, 05:41 PM
Ask Olaf.

I AM NOT JUST SOME PLAYTHI-

Fine, here. Again.

It happened. (http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/PSO2/Nassie6.png)

Soul Guardian
Jun 20, 2012, 05:41 PM

This whole argument could easily be resolved if everyone just became a fan of Touhou.

Zeke154
Jun 20, 2012, 05:42 PM
This whole argument could easily be resolved if everyone just became a fan of Touhou.

yes that would solve this because Touhou is awesome

hbmizzle10
Jun 20, 2012, 05:43 PM
who the hell is that?

Zeke154
who the hell is that?

its a game series, google touhou project

Crysteon
It happened. (http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/PSO2/Nassie6.png)

Not sure if those are boobs or a pair of airbags :fry:

LK1721
Jun 20, 2012, 05:45 PM
Not sure if those are boobs or a pair of airbags :fry:
I'm sure they are dual functioning.

soulpimpwizzurd
hey guys wats the tohoes

sounds like jojos u no those potato fries that r rlly big

r they like jojos oh man i want some jojos

NoiseHERO

They are.

Zeke154
Jun 20, 2012, 05:46 PM

most definitely

Coatl
yes that would solve this because Touhou is awesome

Finally someone said something right in this thread.
Reiseenn forever <33333.

BIG OLAF
They are.

More than dual-functions. They've got uses upwards of probably...1,000?

/hits Rock across the face with them

LinkKD
I AM NOT JUST SOME PLAYTHI-

Fine, here. Again.

I lol'ed pretty hard right now

Couldn't agree more. That being said I'll derail the topic even more and suggest that people click the link in my sign

@Topic

But no, srsly...for the sake of my first serious post on this:

I'll be playing as HUmar Link KD, and you should be able to find us all at Ship 2 Block 20/21

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 05:47 PM
Finally someone said something right in this thread.
Reiseenn forever <33333.

i like chiruno because of churros and military knives

Crysteon
Jun 20, 2012, 05:47 PM
hey guys wats the tohoes

sounds like jojos u no those potato fries that r rlly big

r they like jojos oh man i want some jojos

Here, a jojo:

[spoiler-box]
http://net.archbold.k12.oh.us/ahs/web_class/Spring_10/powerpuffgirls_stamm/images/mojo-jojo-powerpuff-girls.jpg
Wait...wrong Jojo.
[/spoiler-box]

LK1721
Jun 20, 2012, 05:48 PM

PRACTICAL, and VISUALLY PLEASING~? AW YEAAH :-D

soulpimpwizzurd
Here, a jojo:

[spoiler-box]
http://net.archbold.k12.oh.us/ahs/web_class/Spring_10/powerpuffgirls_stamm/images/mojo-jojo-powerpuff-girls.jpg
Wait...wrong Jojo.
[/spoiler-box]

mojojojojo's name reminds me of bobobo booobobobo

Laguna
Haha, I love your humor Olaf, it's so energetic! :P

Coatl
Jun 20, 2012, 05:49 PM

Uhm...you should be more careful with those.
Might have caused him some internal bleeding.
Or arousement.

Soul Guardian
Jun 20, 2012, 05:50 PM
Or arousement.

Most likely both.

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2012, 05:50 PM
Or arousement.

Internal bleeding only aimed at Rocko. Everyone else can have the latter option.

Haha, I love your humor Olaf, it's so energetic! XD

Thank you! yeah!

LinkKD
Jun 20, 2012, 05:51 PM
Or arousement.

Maybe some internal bleeding due to arou-...nvm I'll shut up

but really ppl, click my sign, you know you want to! >:|

Crysteon
Jun 20, 2012, 05:52 PM
Now that I think about it, Olaf can do a "McGiver" with those boobs o_O .

Zorafim
Jun 20, 2012, 05:55 PM
Aw, the topic was FKL'd. I guess it served it's purpose.

Hey, FKLers, can we get a "You got FKL'd!"?

Coatl
Jun 20, 2012, 05:55 PM
Maybe some internal bleeding due to arou-...nvm I'll shut up

but really ppl, click my sign, you know you want to! >:|

I clicked. :3
I wish I was that awesome at pulling off those combos with my Reisen. :/
I've got to practice more!

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2012, 05:57 PM
Now that I think about it, Olaf can do a "McGiver" with those boobs o_O .

Yes. Someone get me a full, unopened can of carbonated beverage! She will crush it like Play-Doh!

Also, she can cut glass, diamond, and other precious gemstones with those muscles, dawg (http://i.imgur.com/gP6Td.jpg)!

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 05:57 PM
YOU JUST GOT FKL'D

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

OH BIG YOUR CHARACTERS BIG MUSCLES ARE TOO UNgghh unggh

NoiseHERO
Jun 20, 2012, 05:59 PM
Internal bleeding only aimed at Rocko. Everyone else can have the latter option.!

Yeah I'm immune to seduction. Not the brute force.

I PREFER A GIRL'S PERSONALITY!

SPECIFICALLY A BOSSY ONE WITH ATTITUDE BUT SHE'S ONLY NICE TO ME BECAUSE SHE ALSO HATES EVERYBODY!

Also I knew it'd get FKL the second I said "this thread is now about maturity"

Also since this is FKL I can double post.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 20, 2012, 06:02 PM
oh man rock is describing prime mai waifu qualities

lol mfw in reality that would really suck to have a boyfriend or girlfriend that doesn't get along with others

can't go to any other social situations with him or her

rofl

NoiseHERO
Jun 20, 2012, 06:04 PM
oh man rock is describing prime mai waifu qualities

lol mfw in reality that would really suck to have a boyfriend or girlfriend that doesn't get along with others

can't go to any other social situations with him or her

rofl

"I'm just going out to buy... milk...baby... n_n;;;;..........................o_o;;;"

Zeke154
Jun 20, 2012, 06:05 PM
"I'm just going out to buy... milk...baby... n_n;;;;..........................o_o;;;"

lamo, i don't why i'm laughing at this

Digital Satyr
Jun 20, 2012, 06:56 PM
I look forward to joining you guys and washing out the bad taste of Diablo 3 with some fonewm action.

Zorafim
Jun 20, 2012, 06:59 PM
I would LOVE to know how you posted this with 0 posts on your account.

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2012, 06:59 PM

FKL posts don't count towards your post count.

Zorafim
Jun 20, 2012, 07:01 PM
The what the hell am I doing in here? I have a penis to lengthen!

Digital Satyr
Jun 20, 2012, 07:20 PM

Do you mean me? If so, I have no idea either if that is something that should not be possible. I never really used this site for anything other than as a data base for psobb.

Scrub
Jun 20, 2012, 07:30 PM
Glad to see that mods acknowledge pony discussion is a taint worthy of the trashcan.

Zorafim
Jun 20, 2012, 07:50 PM
Well, nothing's stopping me now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4nOPylsdg&list=FLW6-csH1-r5vTzoBLhspv7w&index=6&feature=plpp_video

Resanoca
Jun 20, 2012, 08:11 PM
Well, nothing's stopping me now.

Guile's Theme goes with Everything (Fluttershy vs. a? Cockatrice) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4nOPylsdg&list=FLW6-csH1-r5vTzoBLhspv7w&index=6&feature=plpp_video)
Don't make me toss you back under the sea. :| ...Or in your case, toss you on land. Like, a desert of some sort.

Lintor
Jun 20, 2012, 08:41 PM
And to think, I was the one who started this mess.

Zina1024
Jun 20, 2012, 10:14 PM
Lol I love this forum lol on the main subject If i see you on I would like to be friends, it will be my 1st time playing on a japanese sever, my character name will be Zina Owens :) cya there

Zorafim
Jun 21, 2012, 12:29 AM
Don't make me toss you back under the sea. :| ...Or in your case, toss you on land. Like, a desert of some sort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVmdTf7Vcxc&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLW6-csH1-r5vTzoBLhspv7w

Palle
Jun 21, 2012, 12:46 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5493/vulpesd.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Resanoca
Jun 21, 2012, 01:40 PM
Fluttershy - Were we arguing, I'm sorry - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVmdTf7Vcxc&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLW6-csH1-r5vTzoBLhspv7w)

No, but I'm threatening to deport you to land, Mr. Fishman. :|

Uncle_bob
Jun 21, 2012, 03:45 PM
my character's name is peepoop but i can't play online

maybe you could come hang at my house

Adriano
Jun 21, 2012, 04:00 PM
Giggity.