PDA

View Full Version : do I bring my preset character to the beta?

sugarFO
Jun 20, 2012, 05:45 PM
I made her in the Character Creation program. Do I need to drag the file anywhere or will I be able to upload her from the game?

Or is this not even possible?

Zorafim
Jun 20, 2012, 05:45 PM
You SHOULD be able to use the one you made in the CC in the beta. That's what happened last time.

Zorafim
Jun 20, 2012, 05:53 PM
Ah, yes. The voice. That was a jarring change for me.

batfax
Jun 20, 2012, 05:54 PM
The character you made should've been saved to Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 as [charactername].[fileextension]. During character creation for the game itself, you just go down the list to one of the options near the bottom that will allow you to load the character. Same one as in the character creation tool for saving/loading. So as long as it's saved there, you're set.

sugarFO
Jun 20, 2012, 05:54 PM
You don't have to do anything like that.
You'll be able to load your character up when you're making a new character, just make sure you change the voice since that's always an easy to forget option.

From the benchmark?

Gardios
Jun 20, 2012, 05:55 PM
You can change your voice ingame at the Esthe Shop for free anyway though, right?

Soul Guardian
Jun 20, 2012, 05:57 PM
Do you remember how to load a previously edited character in the editor? You can do the exact same thing during character creation in the actual game.

Blackheart521
Jun 20, 2012, 05:59 PM
You just need to find the load button near the bottom of the character creation page to load your character, it should be in a section with one other option which is the save option, not quite the last option on the whole thing but almost last like 3 or 4 up, maybe more since there is the voice option is available in the actual game ^^

sugarFO
Jun 20, 2012, 06:00 PM
You just need to find the load button near the bottom of the character creation page to load your character, it should be in a section with one other option which is the save option, not quite the last option on the whole thing but almost last like 3 or 4 up, maybe more since there is the voice option is available in the actual game ^^

Thank you. :)