PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Open Beta IGN

jaychaulives
Jun 20, 2012, 09:52 PM
There is fun points to be earned from grouping with friends so I start this thread for ppl interested in grouping together.
IGN:Genesis* (hopefully I get it, will edit when I actually create my char)

goldwing
Jun 20, 2012, 09:58 PM
Eclipsesole tho the char logbook is for our igns

Jagalun
Jun 20, 2012, 09:59 PM
I'll join up with you. Im going to be in ship 2 section 20. Characters names is gonna be Jagalun. Probably gonna be a force newman.

Scyris
Jun 20, 2012, 10:02 PM
There is fun points to be earned from grouping with friends so I start this thread for ppl interested in grouping together.
IGN:Genesis* (hopefully I get it, will edit when I actually create my char)

If its like Pso/psu its by your acct id, so you could have 4 chars with the exact same name if you felt like it, so name being taken may not be an issue.. assuming it works like all the other online PS games thus far.

xshinoda
Jun 20, 2012, 10:03 PM
I'll tell you my ign tell I get my ign ;-).

Swatshot00
Jun 20, 2012, 10:04 PM
Ign: Rarity
Ill be that pro HUcast swaggin up the lobby of block 20, ship 2.

DreXxiN
Jun 20, 2012, 10:13 PM
IGN will be Drexxin :). Can someone clarify something for me though? All I do is make a SEGA ID and then I can access Open Beta right? Or am I missing something?

Scyris
Jun 20, 2012, 10:14 PM
IGN will be Drexxin :). Can someone clarify something for me though? All I do is make a SEGA ID and then I can access Open Beta right? Or am I missing something?

That should be correct.

My Ign will prob be Siveria human female ranger most likely.

Cryonix
Jun 20, 2012, 10:19 PM
IGN: Cryonix. :)

I'll either be my FOcaseal, Cryonix, or my Newman Ranger, Junko.

still can't... decide!! ;_;

Ex Valkyrie
Jun 20, 2012, 10:26 PM

I had to also register for it.
Here's a link to the guide (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2727074&postcount=162) for how to register to play PSO2 though! ^w^
(This guide is for if you already have a SEGA ID. If you don't have one already, use this guide (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2727083&postcount=166) instead. *winks*)

Vintasticvin
Jun 20, 2012, 10:29 PM
Ign will be Arbiter and I will appear as the Cast in my sig and for Cryonix go for your force. There is going to be waaaay to many pretty girls and KOS-MOSes running around also your cast is like mines :) unique and different from the rest and forces rock harder than a hurricane.

Cryonix
Jun 20, 2012, 10:34 PM
Ign will be Arbiter and I will appear as the Cast in my sig and for Cryonix go for your force. There is going to be waaaay to many pretty girls and KOS-MOSes running around also your cast is like mines :) unique and different from the rest and forces rock harder than a hurricane.

I most likely will go for her.... since, yeah, what you said, lol. I'm not familiar with being a Force though... so... hope I won't have too hard of a time! ^^;

Dunkfaced
Jun 20, 2012, 10:41 PM
My IGN will be Dunkfaced. Kind of want a better name but it's easier if it just matches my forum name :)

Vintasticvin
Jun 20, 2012, 10:44 PM
I most likely will go for her.... since, yeah, what you said, lol. I'm not familiar with being a Force though... so... hope I won't have too hard of a time! ^^;

All you gotta do is keep fluids with you at all times to restore mana, try not to get hit much and akways make sure you have a meat shield (another player taking the hits for you) and thats all there is to it my dear lady.

@Everyone, if you see a focast identical to mines it may not be me D: Gonna download beta stuff even though im wasting power.

Mike
Jun 20, 2012, 10:46 PM
You'll need to have registered for PSO2 as well. If you've followed one of the guides for registering for a Sega ID with PSO2 in mind, you've probably already done that and should be good.

There is fun points to be earned from grouping with friends
There aren't FUN points to be gained by simply playing with friends. There are extra FUN points to be earned by sending a good job to someone registered as a friend. You can also earn points by using the NPC characters your friends may have registered (called friend characters) but there are no points to be earned from simply doing missions with friends.

All you gotta do is keep fluids with you at all times to restore mana
No fluids in the game.

thablinksta
Jun 20, 2012, 10:46 PM
IGN: Aikawa Maki. I'm here to train! Party members always welcome. Add me and i'll gladly accept.

lykann
Jun 20, 2012, 10:48 PM
Ly, Focast.

Yes, I know, "Why would anyone be a Focast?".
Because I get to be Gundam/Gambit hybrid, that's why.

ZIE creations
Jun 20, 2012, 10:49 PM
The character log thread is way too long >.< So I'll post here ^.^

IGN (Acount): スピリットシャード

Character Info:

Name: スピリットシャード (Spirit Shard)
Race: ニェーマン (newman)
Ship:2 ウル (Uru)

If I'm wrong on any of this I just woke up so no yelling >.< (please tell me tho!)

See you in game!!! well.. after I finalize my character, can never decide on just one look... =^.^=

Coatl
Jun 21, 2012, 12:05 AM
IGN is coatl. :3
You'll see me bantering a lot.

Albireo
Jun 21, 2012, 12:10 AM
My IGN will be Albireo. Hoping to play with a bunch of people here, since I only have a few friends interested in PSO2.

Fujiko
Jun 21, 2012, 12:15 AM
My character name will be Fujiko.

I will have my team open with the name PSO-Allstars, so anyone feel free to join :D

That or I will be dancing in the lobby, probably in the middle.

Narue Moon
Jun 21, 2012, 12:18 AM
Narue

or NarueMoon, or Narue Moon.

supersonix9
Jun 21, 2012, 12:21 AM
サイン 、 コサイン 、 and タンジェント.

Sine, Cosine, and Tangent.

jiasu73
Jun 21, 2012, 12:26 AM
My IGN will be Tomia.

Leliana
Jun 21, 2012, 12:32 AM
I'll be under Leliana. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! =)

I should warn you: I'm still learning the game, so don't mind me too much. =p

KusaTheFonewearl
Jun 21, 2012, 12:37 AM
Mine will be a Fonewearl named Kusanagi, the same thing i've been doin' since pso

ManaAria
Jun 21, 2012, 12:55 AM
My IGN will be マナ
I'll be the super pro RAnewearl running around and dancing in the lobby~

Crimson Exile
Jun 21, 2012, 01:02 AM
My IGN will be Crimson or Crim haven't fully decided yet.

Cherri420
Jun 21, 2012, 01:10 AM
Cherri! See ya in game! ^^

Shinori
Jun 21, 2012, 06:02 AM
IGN is Shinori.

Would love some people to play with sometime, also anyone that could help out since I didn't get to play the pre-open beta at all or anything. x.x

Todhaseo
Jun 21, 2012, 06:02 AM
MrTawdy Human hunter

MasterSpark
Jun 21, 2012, 06:03 AM
I'm C#.

rTekku
Jun 21, 2012, 06:06 AM
Shizukai