PDA

View Full Version : Favorite PSO moments

thablinksta
Jun 21, 2012, 01:05 AM
Before we move on to the next generation of PSO, lets reminisce about experiences past. What was your favorite thing to do/aspect of any previous Phantasy Star games?

Personally, I remember playing PSO and having an endless supply of the CDs that played "BURNING RANGER" and I made sure I had them with me in EVERY dungeon. As soon as the dungeon started, I would pop the disk and rock out to burning ranger xD

http://youtu.be/0O8lkn0WKfA

buri-chan
Jun 21, 2012, 01:08 AM
Friends come over at noon.
Tackle Normal to charge up.
Take on Hard.
Order a pizza.
Do Very Hard.
Empty a bag of chips.
Fail at Ultimate because we weren't nearly high enough level.

Living the life.

Blackheart521
Jun 21, 2012, 01:23 AM
Playing solo first time against Dark Falz at my friend's place at level 30 or so totally getting owned by him in his second form because I didn't know that I could jiggle the analog stick to escape being frozen... then having to shut it off after I died because his parents needed the tv

Also power leveling my friend on very hard when his was like level 45 and I was around 90, then in the level where there's a giant flower at the top of a hill in a jungle in Episode 2 we both get Megid killed in 1 hit... I was like FAIL but it was funny ^^

Rhypht
Jun 21, 2012, 01:24 AM
Before we move on to the next generation of PSO, lets reminisce about experiences past. What was your favorite thing to do/aspect of any previous Phantasy Star games?

Personally, I remember playing PSO and having an endless supply of the CDs that played "BURNING RANGER" and I made sure I had them with me in EVERY dungeon. As soon as the dungeon started, I would pop the disk and rock out to burning ranger xD

http://youtu.be/0O8lkn0WKfA

I LOVE BURNING RANGERS AKA BURNING ANGELS AKA ANGELS WITH BURNING HEARTS AKA RANGERS WITH BURNING HEARTS

Scionni
Jun 21, 2012, 01:24 AM
The moment I saw a red box for the first time :)

Shirai
Jun 21, 2012, 01:33 AM
When Olga Flow dropped a red box on ultimate, and it ended up being a Photon Drop.

Good times, good times.

Ryoga4523
Jun 21, 2012, 01:37 AM
The moment I saw a red box for the first time :)

YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but I also remember playing PSO v1back on the DC in the back of a smoothie king (my parents owned it, thus I was forced to work there). I remember playing on hard ruins and my sister would tell me to help a customer, and I told her that I couldn't because there was no pause button... I do miss being 17 and drinking all the smoothies I could stomach.

Ryo
Jun 21, 2012, 01:37 AM
Learning how to hit other players in PSO v1 JP. My friends from MAMAK and I would kick eachother in the head for hours!

Albireo
Jun 21, 2012, 01:44 AM
Clearing VR Spaceship, because the battle BGM is my favorite song in the entire Phantasy Star series:

http://youtu.be/W_kUlf-A870

rvzero
Jun 21, 2012, 08:13 AM
Finding a bug in the last big room of Ruins 3 where by facing the slanted part of the door frame and attacking you can get inside the wall. Then make a telepipe inside the wall and wait for people to come in and go wtf. :D

Also Seabed, everything about it was so awesome... Control Towers too!