PDA

View Full Version : How do you use the codes recieved in email for CBT/POBT participation?

Pluupy
Jun 21, 2012, 02:58 AM
I received two codes in my email from SEGA but I don't now how to redeem them. Does anyone know how?
Solved. Here's how I did it...

First, I visited the Visiphone.

http://i46.tinypic.com/s3zntz.jpg

From the dropdown menu that appeared when selecting the Visiphone, I selected the following option:

http://i45.tinypic.com/35jib8h.jpg

Finally, I entered my codes I received from SEGA here.

http://i47.tinypic.com/66eyx2.jpg

Chaoszshadow
Jun 21, 2012, 04:28 AM
Anyone know what the codes do?
i entered them but i don't see anything i got 100 fun i think but isn't it suppposed to be 500 plus i don't see the hologram decor...

Genji
Jun 21, 2012, 06:05 AM
Anyone know what the codes do?
i entered them but i don't see anything i got 100 fun i think but isn't it suppposed to be 500 plus i don't see the hologram decor...

I'm having the same problem, entered the rappy mini doll code no problem, but I don't see it anywhere. Not in storage, in my inventory, or in my room.

Fusioneko
Jun 21, 2012, 06:11 AM
I'm sad I don't have my codes yet. :( I completed all the quests and such, still nothing.. Suppose it'll come eventually?

Kazzi
Jun 21, 2012, 06:13 AM
If you want to go get your item then go to the third option on the storage main menu, they're in there xD

Genji
Jun 21, 2012, 06:28 AM
Yeah just stumbled upon it. Here's the rappy doll if anyone is curious:
http://i47.tinypic.com/or05ec.jpg

RemChu
Jun 21, 2012, 08:39 AM
Thank you sooooooooooo much!

LatinWolf
Jun 21, 2012, 04:27 PM
to have a room and even use your bonus items you need to front up cash right?

Soul Guardian
Jun 21, 2012, 04:39 PM
to have a room and even use your bonus items you need to front up cash right?

You can't use AC during the open beta, so rooms/shops are free for the duration of it.

PSO Addict
Jun 21, 2012, 04:45 PM
I believe that was part of their thought process. "If we give out room items, people will pay for access." I also believe this is what the fun points are for. But for now, the services are free. I hope they localize soon so I can give them all my money in dollars.

chaos-shadow
Jun 21, 2012, 04:54 PM
I'm a little confused - I found 2 codes in emails - one was for the rappy room decoration and the other was for some other room decoration - a hologram?

I ran the desert a bunch of times but I guess I didn't get the bouquet rifle. Also doesn't help that all of the PSO2 emails get sent to my spam inbox. :<

Oh well, now like my character is a ranger either but darn.

PSO Addict
Jun 21, 2012, 04:56 PM
According to bumped, the rifle won't be emailed until tomorrow so I wouldn't worry about it just yet.

Pluupy
Jun 21, 2012, 08:39 PM
Just got my mini rappy doll so I guess rifle isnt coming till way later.

Coatl
Jun 22, 2012, 11:32 AM
If you want to go get your item then go to the third option on the storage main menu, they're in there xD

Where is the storage main menu? Q_Q

MediumSoda
Jun 22, 2012, 11:35 AM
Where is the storage main menu? Q_Q

There should be little kiosks in the hub area with a floating block on them. That's how you access storage.

Coatl
Jun 22, 2012, 11:37 AM
There should be little kiosks in the hub area with a floating block on them. That's how you access storage.

Speedy reply!
Much appreciated. :3

Hax3120
Jun 22, 2012, 01:28 PM
I entered a code and it says its incorrect..

Its not the rappie doll, its something else. The email doesn't say what it is

Krisan
Jun 22, 2012, 01:47 PM
First email I got included the hologram and FUN ticket, second one just had the Rifle. Where's my Rappy doll? T_T

Disa
Jun 23, 2012, 01:27 PM
I entered in all my codes, got my Rappy doll and hologram display. The third code was for 500 FUN and was redeemed, but I don't see the points anywhere. Any idea what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Randomness
Jun 23, 2012, 02:00 PM
Hmm, got two emails, two codes... only ended up with weapon holo and rifle though.

Odd, since I know I have at least one batch of FUN points I should have gotten, for level 10 in CB.