PDA

View Full Version : So uhh what's this error?

ILove
Jun 21, 2012, 07:07 AM
????http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/Taz3rable/21212.png

LuneFox
Jun 21, 2012, 07:12 AM
This ID is not registered at this moment, select user settings from login menu and subscribe on the service of this game.
Did you forget to subscribe on PSO2 from your SEGA account?

ILove
Jun 21, 2012, 07:23 AM
I cant find which option is user setting >.> is there a guide for this?

LuneFox
Jun 21, 2012, 07:29 AM
Yeah, there is. I don't remember where, though. I registered on my own.

ILove
Jun 21, 2012, 07:39 AM
To do this do i have to sign into the sight? because i have to type a image authentication, which isnt in english. So idk if it;s even possible to type Katakana characters from my keyboard D:

MrShoestore
Jun 21, 2012, 07:39 AM
Im new to these forums and PSO in general, so if I'm not helpful I apologize.

from what I remember last night (Im at work and cannot check) is that the second button down on the main in game menu will send you to a webpage. There you have to enter your segaID, password, and fill out a katakana captcha code. After that it sends you to a page to fill out your info (name address and such). I left it all blank and it stopped showing me that error message. But then I got a "ship under maintenance" error. then I was tired. then I went to bed.

MrShoestore
Jun 21, 2012, 07:41 AM
To do this do i have to sign into the sight? because i have to type a image authentication, which isnt in english. So idk if it;s even possible to type Katakana characters from my keyboard D:

open up your character map, then select "advanced view", change your character set to japanese and group by: japanese shift...something.

then there should be a box to select katakana.... then just play the matching game

ILove
Jun 21, 2012, 07:54 AM
okie lets see how long this takes me X3