PDA

View Full Version : I just got registered on ship 2 woot!

DoubleCannon
Jun 21, 2012, 07:47 AM
Yep just now I got registered on ship 2 and now about to make my character, name is DoubleCannon on there to haha so glad no one stole that name!! as garfield says in the halloween show.. ITS MINE... ALLL MINE! lol anyways I seen others had trouble? Try it out now! =D

...nvm just close.. now im about to m ake character and...

This relationship, because of the current congestion
It has stopped new registrations.

Please the use of any of the other ship.

Really!?

Zero_Virus_X
Jun 21, 2012, 07:51 AM
lold

I been trying to make a sega id for hours and still it keeps cutting off its not only ship 2 thats bombed

njdss4
Jun 21, 2012, 07:58 AM
I wish we were limited to one character per SHIP, instead of one character per ENTIRE ACCOUNT. Really cheap tactic, imo. I guess we could just make more than one account, but it seems like an unnecessarily complicated way just to get an extra character slot without paying for it.

DoubleCannon
Jun 21, 2012, 07:58 AM
I just registered in ship 10. seems most others are going there soo im there now to lol. trying to progress these menus are sure hard when you have no idea what it saying but goggle translate is helping :)

Coatl
Jun 21, 2012, 08:00 AM
I wish we were limited to one character per SHIP, instead of one character per ENTIRE ACCOUNT. Really cheap tactic, imo. I guess we could just make more than one account, but it seems like an unnecessarily complicated way just to get an extra character slot without paying for it.

If we delete our current character, do we keep our free slot or will we have to pay for a new one?

kdrakari
Jun 21, 2012, 08:22 AM
If we delete our current character, do we keep our free slot or will we have to pay for a new one?

You keep the free slot even if you delete the character, but I'm not sure about extras. In the closed beta we had to repurchase slots if we deleted the character, but I think that was just a bug.

DoubleCannon
Jun 21, 2012, 08:54 AM
wow, so ive manage to beat chapter 0 lol.. now i am stuck without an english player i have no idea what to do or what the options are :(

Akaimizu
Jun 21, 2012, 08:57 AM
I may try again later this afternoon. Ships 2-4 were unavailable to create characters all the way until I had to leave for work.