PDA

View Full Version : Error 12002 Please Help

Sebastian & PSO
Jun 21, 2012, 08:14 AM
Don't chop me gorgeous

I keep getting the Error:12002 [No.103] when downloading the patch! The first bar gets part way then the second bar starts and it all goes to shit.

Can someone please help me out here? Ive' looked through the great error thread and its not listed.

Remember your answer may be helping more people out with the same problem as well.

DeadlyWinter
Jun 21, 2012, 08:19 AM
I did a google check for you. Your losing connection to the server. Can you help me find out how to fix No. 678 please?

Sebastian & PSO
Jun 21, 2012, 08:28 AM
So that means my internet is dropping out for a second and it disrupts the connection? would make sense.. im going to have a quick search for your error will get back to you asap. thanks for the help buddy.

DeadlyWinter
Jun 21, 2012, 08:34 AM
No problem. I was able to translate No. 678 to it saying
[Use] unregistered error
* This ID registration is not available yet
* From the "Change User Information" of the login menu
* Please register to use this game.
* [No.678]

So I have no idea what to do now. Any ideas?

Sebastian & PSO
Jun 21, 2012, 09:15 AM
Sorry for the long reply got caught up in something! Dude if its ID related I would jump back onto the register forms and try and make a new ID, use a new email if you have to. If its to late to sign back up because the open beta has started then see if you can find out how to create a new password?

DeadlyWinter
Jun 21, 2012, 09:17 AM
I found out what 678 is. I didn't accept the user terms and choose a gray box to allow me access to the game. I have to either figure out how to get past the image authentication when logging into the site or make a new Sega id which is easy enough. Problem is the register section is down cause of the massive amount of people trying to create accounts lol. Oh and I just accidentally uninstalled the game... Yaaay >_<....

Sebastian & PSO
Jun 21, 2012, 10:10 AM
OMG>>that is some serious bad luck >.< so sorry to hear that!!

Look you know what I'm a massive PSO fan but this is shaping up to me a massive disaster for so many people. Im half way through my patch download and Im already assuming once its downloaded there will be more problems.

With the popularity I can surely see an english patch and proper version of this being released, I also can't see why it wont be released to consoles either. So dont worry you might have to wait a bit extra but it will be worth it in the end.

Just thinking about the struggle of navigating myself through this game with Jap text is gonna frustrate the F outta me grr.