PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Stuck at Work/School?

Malevolent215
Jun 21, 2012, 08:40 AM
So the Open Beta has started!! I'm stuck at work for 10 hrs.... BUT! I have played enough MMO's and other online server based games to know to wake up really early this morning to register my Character on Ship 2. So luckily I won't have any issues there.

BTW, I love this game... to me it's some of the best things of PSO and PSU combined.

Anyways, so who else is stuck somewhere besides in front of their PC?

CelestialBlade
Jun 21, 2012, 08:42 AM
Stuck in my office for the next 5-6 hours or so :lol: But at least I'll be avoiding all the login issues goin down.

JRDeBo
Jun 21, 2012, 08:43 AM
I'm stuck until noon eastern, doesn't bother me too much, I waited this long, a little bit more won't bother me.

VANNO
Jun 21, 2012, 08:46 AM
I'm at work... but I can still play :) wahaha

Zeke154
Jun 21, 2012, 08:47 AM
pulled an all nighter on pso2, and now at work won't be on until 6pm EST
but i will stay on the PSOW though

Malevolent215
Jun 21, 2012, 08:55 AM
I'm at work... but I can still play :) wahaha

Oh how I wish this Laptop could handle PSO, my day would be so much more satisfying. Although if it did run it, I doubt I would actually accomplish any actual "work" today.

Crysteon
Jun 21, 2012, 09:01 AM
I'm stuck till my lunch time, then stuck again till 6pm :fffuuu:

I played all night, until 6am (and that because I was having a hell of lag during the city emergency quest and I totally ditched the whole thing). So, yeah....go figure how severe my zombie mode is at this moment.

AlMcFly
Jun 21, 2012, 09:04 AM
I played for a number of hours and willingly got off for a break until this afternoon. Level 7, got my mag. Hopefully there are enough people getting off with me to ease up congestion so others can enjoy :)

Malevolent215
Jun 21, 2012, 09:26 AM
I played for a number of hours and willingly got off for a break until this afternoon. Level 7, got my mag. Hopefully there are enough people getting off with me to ease up congestion so others can enjoy :)

I was telling my friend this morning about how we have to consider the time zone difference. I live in CST, so when It's prime time here(7-9 PM) it's only 10 AM in Japan. We all know this game's population is going to be 80% + Japanese. So the server congestion will die down a bunch tonight, but will probably return this weekend.

MysticBruin
Jun 21, 2012, 09:28 AM
Stuck at work until 5:30, haven't been able to play at all. Plan on having a marathon session tonight!

EXPFULL
Jun 21, 2012, 09:30 AM
Yes. Stuck at work. But they fund my PSO2 habit I guess, and my usual gang all got onto SHIP2 first thing, so I'm fine with simply pulling an all-nighter from the second I get in :D

Para
Jun 21, 2012, 09:33 AM
at work here D: Oh well. There is lag anyways.

MysticBruin
Jun 21, 2012, 09:36 AM
How bad is the lag? Is it still worth going to Ship 2 at this point?

Phaesphora
Jun 21, 2012, 09:41 AM
Stuck at the office until 1830 PDT, no fun thinking of the game waiting for me at home. Seriously considering taking sick leave tomorrow.

:disapprove:

Vexxsis84
Jun 21, 2012, 09:42 AM
Wats good about ship2? im stuck at work also =(

Malevolent215
Jun 21, 2012, 09:47 AM
Wats good about ship2? im stuck at work also =(

It is the ship that the majority of the English speaking population will be playing on. It was decided on awhile ago, PSO WORLD, PSU Blog, and a few other fansites are going for ship 2.

Vexxsis84
Jun 21, 2012, 09:52 AM
It is the ship that the majority of the English speaking population will be playing on. It was decided on awhile ago, PSO WORLD, PSU Blog, and a few other fansites are going for ship 2.

okie dokie...keep that im mind tonight when i log in if i can get it....if not ill head to another ship. Anyone know if theres gonna be a englinsh ver..or servers?

Mag-X
Jun 21, 2012, 09:56 AM
I'm stuck at work until 4:30 Pacific. Today and tomorrow are going to be horribly long days.

Malevolent215
Jun 21, 2012, 09:56 AM
okie dokie...keep that im mind tonight when i log in if i can get it....if not ill head to another ship. Anyone know if theres gonna be a englinsh ver..or servers?

There's no official word yet on wether or not an English version will be released, but the general belief is that it is likely in the future due to small hints in the files and word of mouth.

MysticBruin
Jun 21, 2012, 09:57 AM

There's an English patch that's being worked on (there was one for the Closed Beta). But from what I understand, it might take awhile for the new patch to be ready.

Vexxsis84
Jun 21, 2012, 10:00 AM
There's an English patch that's being worked on (there was one for the Closed Beta). But from what I understand, it might take awhile for the new patch to be ready.

sweet preciate the info..dunno if i would want a NA release or not , if were gonna have a english patch rather just play on JP servers

Metsume
Jun 21, 2012, 12:00 PM
Having to wait until the weekend for when I have my new computer assembled. It's killing me knowing open beta is out and I'm a few days late for it.

And I'm off today! Amazing. hahah

Ryuujin13
Jun 21, 2012, 12:12 PM
I have noooooo obligations!! its summer vacation for me!...Though if I had it my way I would be tuck at a job...Fuck you economy!!!and fuck you Bush (yes i know he is not the current P but i still blame him lol)!!! :(

RocketZX
Jun 21, 2012, 12:41 PM
Stuck in my summer class, physics epectricty and magentism
I'm Dying here... Seriously I don't give a #$%& about gaussian electronic field laws!!!

Misare
Jun 21, 2012, 12:41 PM
I swear the clock has stopped and is now taunting me with dancing rappies.

5 hours left to go...

Malevolent215
Jun 21, 2012, 12:43 PM
I feel so lucky in the fact that time is actually going by fast for me today. only 4 more hrs till I get to go home.

CelestialBlade
Jun 21, 2012, 12:47 PM
One hour and fifteen minutes, barring some after-hours phone call about ISO stuff. Or assembly line breakdown. Or last minute HEY I NEED THIS BY TOMORROW project.

....dammit >_>

IKoRaiZa
Jun 21, 2012, 12:48 PM
Yeah I'm stuck at work now and won't get home until about 6 PST...

I'm just hoping that Ship 2 will be open by the time I get home, I would've made a character last night but the servers opened up at midnight which is just too late for me lol.

At least I have Diablo 3 to play until Ship 2 opens up.

Malevolent215
Jun 21, 2012, 01:05 PM
Yeah I'm stuck at work now and won't get home until about 6 PST...

I'm just hoping that Ship 2 will be open by the time I get home, I would've made a character last night but the servers opened up at midnight which is just too late for me lol.

At least I have Diablo 3 to play until Ship 2 opens up.

I officially quit D3 on Tuesday lol, I made the mistake of picking a Demon Hunter as my first character at release. I hate getting multiple nerfs in a PvE game.

on topic, I went to bed at 10 last night, woke up at 4 AM CST, loaded my character on ship 2. Then I went to bed for 2 more hours.... Somehow I knew there were going to be server issues so I just wanted my name and spot saved lol.

ALC
Jun 21, 2012, 01:39 PM
Slept for a couple hours, got up at 0100 (GMT) to play for a couple hours then had to go to work at 0500. Been here since. I hate these long days we have in the Army.

thematesV2
Jun 21, 2012, 01:40 PM
yep. stuck at work as well. at least I work half day tomorrow, so I may get some good time in then.

thablinksta
Jun 21, 2012, 02:35 PM
yeah im stuck at work too...

but its basically friday for me. I am "working from home" tomorrow which means all I have to do is check in every now and then during PSO breaks =D

Revy
Jun 21, 2012, 04:35 PM
Hour 5 of 8 at work. Can't wait for spending the rest of the day in character creator.

Malevolent215
Jun 22, 2012, 08:54 AM
Bump because I'm back at work!

Had a great time playing last night! Hit lv 7 and Unlocked Free Field Forest! Unfortunately, now I'm stuck here for another 8 hrs. Sometimes I really wish I had that Remote from the movie "Click".

Leica
Jun 22, 2012, 09:22 AM
Bump because I'm back at work!

Had a great time playing last night! Hit lv 7 and Unlocked Free Field Forest! Unfortunately, now I'm stuck here for another 8 hrs. Sometimes I really wish I had that Remote from the movie "Click".

I got 8 hours left too xD All day thinking about PSO2 lol.

CelestialBlade
Jun 22, 2012, 09:29 AM
4.5 hours left to burn, but I also have a busy weekend :P

I just want to get a place secured on Ship 2, I probably won't bother playing much until a particular patch is made available. Might have someone helping me with that first part, otherwise just hoping that nothing gets locked down before I get home.

Josh_Kain
Jun 22, 2012, 09:30 AM
Yup. Hope I get some help with this http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196158 setup.exe issue before time to go home so I can actually play tonight!

MediumSoda
Jun 22, 2012, 09:37 AM
Blegh, yes! Worked yesterday night so I got home once everything but ship 9 was closed, now today I work in the morning when I hear that ship 2 is open again T.T

Mag-X
Jun 22, 2012, 11:58 AM
I jumped on and made my character on ship 2 before leaving for work. Now they'll probably close ship 2 again before my friends get home. D:

CelestialBlade
Jun 22, 2012, 12:20 PM
Heard a report that all ships will be open for good (from NeoGAF), so rest easy my stuck-at-work brethren!