PDA

View Full Version : FUN points?

RAnewearl
Jun 21, 2012, 09:53 AM
Were 100 given for being in pre open beta or does the game give 100 to everyone at the start? And other than sending good jobs 10 times a day, is there another way to earn them? (I want to do FUN scratch more!!!)

Edit: nvm http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/12/phantasy-star-online-2-has-a-currency-named-fun/

IndigoNovember
Jun 21, 2012, 11:06 AM
From the Info Thread Sticky

XII. ARKS CASH & FUN POINTS

Arks Cash is the system used as cash shop which is incorporated into the game, where you can spend real world cash to buy in-game items/services.
There will be a variety of things you can buy with Arks Cash, such as:
-Storage and Skill Tree expansion slots
-Scape Dolls
-Items that can increase the success rate of grinding, drop boosts, and experience rate, which will only work for a limited amount of time.
-Items that affect your character’s appearance, including variations of clothing and accessories and costumes.
-Certain aspects of the Beauty Salon
-Monthly fee which will allow you to: access your "My Room", your player shop, an expanded item storage, and the ability to trade items with other players
Part of the Arks Cash system is "Arks Scratch". It is essentially a lottery/gacha game, where you can obtain certain items. There are two styles of scratch. The cheap version consists of various cash items including clothing and accessories. In the slightly expensive version, it only consists of clothing and accessories.
There will also be another system in place called "FUN points". You can acquire FUN points by:
-Logging into the game(If you log in each consecutive day, you could get bonus points.)
-Sending and Receiving Good Jobs (The amount of FUN you can get in a day is limited)
-When you summon a “Friend Partner” and clear the quest, or someone summons your character.
-Game Ranking rewards
-You also get a small percentage of FUN points when you spend Arks Cash
When you use FUN Points you can spend them on a FREE Gacha called FUN Scratch.
FUN Scratch include:
-Room Items
-Music Disks ( for use in My Room’s Jukebox to change the BGM)
-Tickets for Accessories and hairstyles
-Special Devices for Mags
-Tickets for additional lobby actions
-My Room 3 day usage
-Limited Time Effect Items (These are not as powerful as AC versions)
-Boost Items (These are not as powerful as AC versions)
-Grinder and Synthesizer

I don't know how many of these have changed, but it is a good place to start.