PDA

View Full Version : [Help] Can't move caracter

Jk_Alentejano
Jun 21, 2012, 11:53 AM
Well this must be one of those very stupid things and easy to solve, but understand has much of japonese has a cockpit of a spaceship...
So i created a new char on ship 10 and enter the tutorial that tells-me to move around with keys aswd, but the problem is every key i press activates the chat, so the online thing except writing i can do is shoot.
So is appreciated if someone could tell me how to change this.

ShadowsCrush
Jun 21, 2012, 11:55 AM
Uh, as long as you haven't hit enter to move yourself into the chat box, that shouldn't happen.
There's only a few keys that correspond to different chats shortcuts.

WASD shouldn't cause you trouble though unless you've reassigned them, maybe hit ESC to make sure you're not already in the chat box.

Also, if the NPC is still talking to you, you usually have to get through that before it will let you do proper actions.

ResiDenT
Jun 21, 2012, 11:57 AM
Press the Scroll Lock button

Itsuki
Jun 21, 2012, 11:59 AM
You likely set your primary input as gamepad. You can change this in your settings. If you do this, then directchat will start off as on. Which can be disabled by pressing scroll lock, as ResiDenT said.

Jk_Alentejano
Jun 21, 2012, 12:00 PM
Thanks ResiDenT, that crap was making me crazy!

kdrakari
Jun 21, 2012, 12:24 PM
You are currently set to direct chat mode, which is intended for people using a gamepad. There should be an option somewhere, but I don't know exactly which one would do it.

EDIT: Apparently scroll lock...

Agentluff
Jul 22, 2015, 11:44 AM
Have almost the same problem but only when i teleport to planet on every quest. Can't do a thing only T(chat) and macros work. scroll lock doesn't help (

Renderless
Jul 22, 2015, 11:46 AM
Huh. 3 years and 1 day necro bump.

Please check this (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229665) next time.