PDA

View Full Version : how to use pse and unlock lvl7+ quest?

jaychaulives
Jun 21, 2012, 12:05 PM
I get the min to use pse but how do i use it? And After I cleared the lvl7 quest I don't receive any additional quests

ShadowsCrush
Jun 21, 2012, 12:07 PM
You don't "use" it exactly
When you reach level 8 of a PSE element the burst will trigger and you can keep it going by killing enemies

As far as your quests, you're either behind on your matter board quests or you haven't finished one of the two gold matter board quests.
The free roam forest doesn't trigger until 11 I believe

Itsuki
Jun 21, 2012, 12:08 PM
Just kill stuff fast, preferably in a large group, and you will eventually get a PSE Burst. Don't slow down to hit rappies or any of that mess. Also, if you are running out of quests, make sure you are performing Coffee's client orders. These will unlock additional quests.

The first one of hers you need to do involves running the 2nd through 4th mission once (after you get it). This will unlock free forest. Then, coffee will give an additional quest to clear free forest in under 15 minutes. After completing this quest, Volcano will be unlocked and additional quests and client orders will become available.

Note that you can unlock free forest and clear the free forest missions at a very early level (I think I did it at level 7 or 8, but you can probably do it as low as level 5), but Volcano quests have a minimum level of 10.

terrell707
Jun 21, 2012, 12:10 PM
Theres a guide somewhere but because i'm lazy:

-On the right quest counter, theres a chick with white hair, talk to her
-select 2nd option, and accept orders
-one of them is collect 10 fangs from the red wolves, this gets you the mag
-other is to do the darker mission (with the 100 points) in under 10? min, rappy mission in under 12? min and collect 2 gold item boxes that i think any enemy can drop.
-That unlocks forest exploration quest.
-beat that once and another order opens from her
-this time, beat the exploration quest in under 15 min.
-that unlocks caves.
-once you get so far in caves and no more quests open, rinse and repeat (this time with caves!)
-also instead of a mag quest for the caves, she gives you a quest that expands your palette to 6 instead of 3

jaychaulives
Jun 21, 2012, 12:17 PM
thx for the info. It's weird I cleared the 100 points in 9 min and it still says that quest is not complete. Do i have to do it from start? Since I just hopped into a group doing the quest instead of from very beginning

Itsuki
Jun 21, 2012, 12:30 PM
If you view the details of the client order, it should show a crown to the left of each requirement if you have completed it. You need to get a crown by all 3 requirements before the client order will be complete.

Tulio07
Jun 21, 2012, 12:50 PM
Theres a guide somewhere but because i'm lazy:

-On the right quest counter, theres a chick with white hair, talk to her
-select 2nd option, and accept orders
-one of them is collect 10 fangs from the red wolves, this gets you the mag
-other is to do the darker mission (with the 100 points) in under 10? min, rappy mission in under 12? min and collect 2 gold item boxes that i think any enemy can drop.
-That unlocks forest exploration quest.
-beat that once and another order opens from her
-this time, beat the exploration quest in under 15 min.
-that unlocks caves.
-once you get so far in caves and no more quests open, rinse and repeat (this time with caves!)
-also instead of a mag quest for the caves, she gives you a quest that expands your palette to 6 instead of 3

I think typing all of that out means you are very much not lazy

BuyTheChicken
Jun 21, 2012, 03:36 PM
Maybe im missing something obvious...but my Forest free explore mission is not showing up even though i've clearly completed the client order for it, even has the crown next to it! What should i do next?

Itsuki
Jun 21, 2012, 03:55 PM
All 3 should have crowns next to them. You then need to turn in the quest to coffee, on the right side of the quest counter (she will have a green icon over her head indicating a client order complete).

BuyTheChicken
Jun 21, 2012, 03:59 PM
Yeah man its completed...i turned it in and it was all good but its just not showing. Its the one where you need S rank, 10 and 12 mins on the 2 quests and 2 of some item. Ive done it but nothing :(