PDA

View Full Version : Having to redo Chapter 0?

AvalonBright
Jun 21, 2012, 12:11 PM
So this morning I finished Chapter 0 (Or at least I got the "Chapter 0 - END" screen, and logged out on the ship you teleport to with the quest/class/etc terminals.

I figured I was safe to log out here, but when I logged back in after an errand, even though I'm level 2 it's booted me back to having to redo this junk all over again. What gives??

ShadowsCrush
Jun 21, 2012, 12:13 PM
Depends, at that choose your path section, if you go north it's some chapter 0 end cutscene thing, but if you take the path to the east it leads you to the injured girl/nurse character and does a chapter 1 cutscene.

You're supposed to be "following a voice" or music or something for that quest, but yeah, if you run the quest again and take the east path at the 3 way choice, you'll get to complete it.

terrell707
Jun 21, 2012, 12:14 PM
This game is about time travel so somehow, you got caught in a time vortex and you have to redo something that you messed up. Watch out for those.

AvalonBright
Jun 21, 2012, 12:18 PM
Depends, at that choose your path section, if you go north it's some chapter 0 end cutscene thing, but if you take the path to the east it leads you to the injured girl/nurse character and does a chapter 1 cutscene.

You're supposed to be "following a voice" or music or something for that quest, but yeah, if you run the quest again and take the east path at the 3 way choice, you'll get to complete it.

Ehh? I didn't even see a path. It was a straight dead end. It just had the teleport back to the ship in the center of the "room" we'd just cleared, then after using it there was a cutscene with Alfin, Zeno, and some girl I didn't get the name of.

Then it gave me control of my character with the four counters and a teleporter at one end of the hall, and that's it.

ShadowsCrush
Jun 21, 2012, 12:21 PM
Yeah, I forget the order of things.
At some point, you enter a new map and immediately get a cutscene with Alfin.
If you go north, you meet up with Zeno, and if you go East you find a girl laying on the ground.
I believe West has a red forcefield in front of it and if you try to go that way it stops you.

Whichever way you choose there's a large section of grass you have to walk/jump/cut through to get to each door if that helps you figure out which area it is.

AvalonBright
Jun 21, 2012, 12:27 PM
And here I just finished it...again...and can't go back. Sigh. I suppose that's the girl that says "Help" at the Chapter 0 End screen, then.

VANNO
Jun 21, 2012, 12:29 PM
Uh, if it's your first time playing your character and doing chapter 0. If you log out before you exit the ship-room-thing, then you would have to restart the Chapter. The quest is cleared but the chapter doesn't 100% end till you leave the room and split up with NPCS.

Happen to me before >:

AvalonBright
Jun 21, 2012, 12:38 PM
Yeah, I figured it out when I took the teleport for the sake of doing SOMETHING. :3