PDA

View Full Version : To all those Not in Ship 02, Lets pick a 2nd Ship

LatinWolf
Jun 21, 2012, 12:28 PM
Before we make any progress and regret it, lets call set up camp here in this thread and make a decision on a 2nd PSOW Ship. This is all in the spirit or keeping our community together and having each others backs.

If you don't like the idea, you can go on and do your own thing, and that's cool. This thread is intended for those who couldn't make it to Ship 02, but wanna try to still remain playing as part of the PSOW community.

I read that Ships 1-5 are locked out (Although i can only vouch for 2 myself). Most people seem to dislike going as far as 10. Can we all agree on 07? Thoughts and suggestions are welcomed.

ShadowsCrush
Jun 21, 2012, 12:29 PM
Seeing at there's 3 separate threads about ship 10 instead of 2, as well as a thread with a poll showing 20+ people on 10 already...why do we need another thread?

JenTy
Most people chose 10 as a backup ship.
Finding another ship would pretty much split it even further.
I'm just going to wait for ship 2 to open again.

Rika-chan
I don't really mind what ship we're on, as long as the majority of the community is on it.

*Kadaj*
Jun 21, 2012, 12:30 PM
ship 10 block 40 is a 2nd pso-world base already, played there, about 30+ english players

LatinWolf
Jun 21, 2012, 12:34 PM
Seeing at there's 3 separate threads about ship 10 instead of 2, as well as a thread with a poll showing 20+ people on 10 already...why do we need another thread?

I would agree with you, but from what I've been reading not many people are all that comfortable with going all the way down to Ship 10, but may be willing to go to another ship.

I made this thread to try and do away with miscommunications and see if we can get a clear understanding.

If ship 10 has become the 2ndary Ship, and people are already playing there and establishing a community there (despite what I've been reading) then alright let's do this.

VANNO
Jun 21, 2012, 12:39 PM
You can't make everyone happy. Just enjoy yourself and stop worrying about the community.

noClue
Jun 21, 2012, 12:39 PM
I'd say in terms of english populated ships 2>4>10. PSOW is the only group going to 10, everyone else is picking 4 for their backup ship. Food for thought.

LatinWolf
Jun 21, 2012, 12:51 PM
I'd say in terms of english populated ships 2>4>10. PSOW is the only group going to 10, everyone else is picking 4 for their backup ship. Food for thought.

I apologize for being a hard ass here, but where did you get this information? I'd appreciate it if we didn't clutter things up further with random assumptions based on who know what

Seems safe to say Ship 10, has become the 2ndary Ship, for better or worst