PDA

View Full Version : Post OBT

Vintasticvin
Jun 21, 2012, 12:46 PM
Just got done reading some of the Open Beta Carnage repott and WOW the forum literaly had a hell of a time. Which now had considering to sit out two three eeeks after release date for the shit storm of people wanting to log in. Soooo what are your plans and I highly reccomend with comming up with a second ship for the forum members who cant make it to two but wanna to play with others from the forums.

LatinWolf
Jun 21, 2012, 12:55 PM
Yea, it's a bit Chaotic on the forums right now. Everyone is excited about the Open Beta and everyone it's trying to make the make decision they can.

Personally, I wish there had been more Foresight on the ship selection; but that's just my opinion. I think the 2nd ship is Ship 10 Block 20, if that helps you any

Malevolent215
Jun 21, 2012, 01:10 PM
Want to know why I love PSO and it's community?? Go look at other game forums.... D3... SWTOR....

NOT ONE post on here is complaining about the game itself or saying it's garbage. Yes there's a big debate on what ship to play on, but in the end we will all get to play plenty and enjoy the game with friends and fellow PSO WORLD people.

Vintasticvin
Jun 21, 2012, 01:11 PM
Yes the forums has in fact been rather "lively" as of late and I do hope the community leaders will get together and come up with a solution to the problem then again Im sure Japan has been advertising the Open Beta like crazy.

LatinWolf
Jun 21, 2012, 01:14 PM
I'm kinda waiting on things to settle down and for an ENG Patch to be released. Since this time character making and many other things (skill trees, etc) seem to be for keeps unless you're willing to pony up some cash

Vintasticvin
Jun 21, 2012, 01:24 PM
Want to know why I love PSO and it's community?? Go look at other game forums.... D3... SWTOR....

NOT ONE post on here is complaining about the game itself or saying it's garbage. Yes there's a big debate on what ship to play on, but in the end we will all get to play plenty and enjoy the game with friends and fellow PSO WORLD people.

I loooove the PSO community and especialy the PSO-W community even though I have had a few fueds with members. We are not complaining just addressing a concern and eventualy the forum will get to play together. My concerns are on those who arnt able to create on ship two or those unable/refuses to pay for a second character. Im have no desires to argue on the matters just pointing them out :)

kdrakari
Jun 21, 2012, 08:13 PM

You obviously didn't see spade's thread...

JenTy
Jun 21, 2012, 08:15 PM
Speaking of communities, I'm currently very active on my friend's forum, but everyone there hates me, so I was planning on leaving it. I think I might stay here instead, seeing as there's an off topic section, so it's not 100% PSO.