PDA

View Full Version : Character Help

joji07
Jun 21, 2012, 12:55 PM
Is it possible to delete/recreate a character once it's already been made without having to spend any AC? And if so, which option is to recreate? I can't seem to figure it out

Chik'Tikka
Jun 21, 2012, 12:56 PM
yes, in the character select screen, select the second option, it'll pop up a menu with yellow text and a grayed out button, hold ctrl to activate the button then click on it to delete a character+^_^+

Nemhy
Jun 21, 2012, 12:57 PM
On the topic of character help...is it possible to make a character and then save it for later use? I figured since Server 2 is currently down I would just take my time and make my character then just upload it if possible when the server is back up.

joji07
Jun 21, 2012, 01:03 PM
Thank you! <3

Chik'Tikka
Jun 21, 2012, 01:23 PM
On the topic of character help...is it possible to make a character and then save it for later use? I figured since Server 2 is currently down I would just take my time and make my character then just upload it if possible when the server is back up.

yes, in the creator there are 2 options near the bottom that let you save and load a character+^_^+ if you have the Benchmark CC demo, the old English patch works on that and it's only missing voice selection and movement style (for CASTs) compared to the in game creator+^_^+

Nemhy
Jun 21, 2012, 01:38 PM
Thank you very much!