PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Client Order Glitches

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 02:21 PM
Obviously, the OB is set up different than the CBT was, so, how does one go about progressing past the Forest? Koffie seems to no longer hold the keys to doing so.

EDIT: It's been discovered that the client orders in PSO2 are horribly broken for some people. Some never show up, and others are glitched and unable to be completed.

Itsuki
Jun 21, 2012, 02:24 PM
Coffee still holds the keys. After completing all of the base quests, even if you have not yet really worked on the matterboard (could be wrong, you might need to do the first 2 on the board), she should give you a quest. This quest has you run the 2nd through 4th missions again. Once complete, you will unlock free forest. She should then give you another quest, to complete free forest in 15 minutes or less, which will unlock volcano.

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 02:33 PM
Does 'Base Quest' include the story? because I've done all the Forest runs. Multiple times.

goldwing
Jun 21, 2012, 02:34 PM
dont forget to complete the forest free mission to the forest she will contact you after you do that. along with what Itsuki said. also just to make sure id do the first two story missions i had about 6 done when i got the free mission so its hard to say if u need them or not.

Cross
Jun 21, 2012, 02:45 PM
To get to the caves, step by step, from the beginning:

- Complete the Za Oodan mission (mission 1) to unlock the Fongolf mission (mission 2)
- Complete the Fongolf mission to unlock the Dagan Extermination mission (mission 3)
- Complete the Dagan Extermination mission to unlock the Nav Rappy mission (mission 4)

- After completing those three, Koffie gives you a quest to unlock the Free Field mission. You have to complete the Dagan Extermination and Nav Rappy capture missions, in less than 10 minutes, with an S-Rank clear. You also need to collect two items that are a fairly rare drop. There's no real easy way to get them other than playing the first four missions over and over again.

- Once that quest is complete, the Free Field mission unlocks. Complete it once.
- Koffie will have another quest for you. You have to S-Rank clear the Free Field mission in under 15 minutes. That quest unlocks the Amduski (Caves) missions.

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 02:47 PM
The thing is, i've done the Forest free field. I've done everything, and Koffie never gave me another Client Order. She's been out since I did the first two. So, i don't know what I'm doing wrong, or if she's just bugged.

RAnewearl
Jun 21, 2012, 02:50 PM
To get to the caves, step by step, from the beginning:

- Complete the Za Oodan mission (mission 1) to unlock the Fongolf mission (mission 2)
- Complete the Fongolf mission to unlock the Dagan Extermination mission (mission 3)
- Complete the Dagan Extermination mission to unlock the Nav Rappy mission (mission 4)

- After completing those three, Koffie gives you a quest to unlock the Free Field mission. You have to complete the Dagan Extermination and Nav Rappy capture missions, in less than 10 minutes, with an S-Rank clear. You also need to collect two items that are a fairly rare drop. There's no real easy way to get them other than playing the first four missions over and over again.

- Once that quest is complete, the Free Field mission unlocks. Complete it once.
- Koffie will have another quest for you. You have to S-Rank clear the Free Field mission in under 15 minutes. That quest unlocks the Amduski (Caves) missions.

Oh its under 10 min now?

Gardios
Jun 21, 2012, 02:51 PM
Yes, 10min.

Which is absolutely terrible because my loading times are like 2min already...

RAnewearl
Jun 21, 2012, 02:52 PM
Yes, 10min.

Which is absolutely terrible because my loading times are like 2min already...

Thanks no wonder it wasnt working

terrell707
Jun 21, 2012, 02:53 PM
The thing is, i've done the Forest free field. I've done everything, and Koffie never gave me another Client Order. She's been out since I did the first two. So, i don't know what I'm doing wrong, or if she's just bugged.

Are you above lvl 5? (or maybe its 7)
Did you S-rank the forest exploration mission?

Fujiko
Jun 21, 2012, 02:53 PM
I have done the free forest mission 5 or 6 times already, and did not get the caves unlock quest.

The key might be doing some matter board quests.

terrell707
Jun 21, 2012, 02:56 PM
I got it and only did 1 or 2 matter board quests.

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 02:58 PM
Are you above lvl 5? (or maybe its 7)
Did you S-rank the forest exploration mission?

I've done everything as per instructed, and Koffie does not have any new Client Orders. I'm thinking some people got the shaft here with a glitch or bug.

symbion
Jun 21, 2012, 03:04 PM
Registered to let you know that myself and a friend of mine that were partying together have the same exact issue (although strangely, another friend with us seemed to have the next client order unlocked just fine). I went ahead and filed a bug report to SEGA explaining what I assumed had happened, but who knows if that'll do any good in getting my account back in order. I'm almost positive something happened server-side, and it's comforting to know that someone else in my same shoes.

Hopefully we don't lose the time we invested into our characters today! I'll post another message if this gets resolved. As for now, I'm heading to bed. :P

Itsuki
Jun 21, 2012, 03:33 PM
Its possible there may be another client order that is preventing you from proceeding. Honestly, I'm unsure what it can be. I can almost guarantee it isn't an issue with level (I was level 8 when I unlocked volcano), and its probably not an issue with the matterboard (I haven't even gotten to the first yellow dot).

My guess is that it might have to do with echo's rod quest? I recall that one gets unlocked I think when free forest is unlocked. And I know I completed it before getting the coffee mission. I'm unsure what else it could be.

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 03:35 PM
Like I said, it could be a bug. It seems to just be a random fuck-up, as I've done everything.

Also, Echo doesn't have any Client Orders available either, which reinforces the 'bug' theory.

Itsuki
Jun 21, 2012, 03:46 PM
Like I said, it could be a bug. It seems to just be a random fuck-up, as I've done everything.

Also, Echo doesn't have any Client Orders available either, which reinforces the 'bug' theory.

None of the japanese sources list in pre-reqs for getting the mission to clear free forest in 15 minutes or less EXCEPT to have free forest unlocked. There seems to be a lot of discussion on what is required in order to unlock the mission that unlocks free forest, but, as far as I can tell, they aren't having any issues unlocking volcano.

They also list for Echo's quest, completing the quest that unlocks free forest is the only pre-req for them to become available.

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 03:50 PM
Well, I have Free Forest unlocked from Koffie's initial Client Order. I've also completed Free Forest itself many times. But, since then, no new Client Orders have been unlocked.

goldwing
Jun 21, 2012, 04:27 PM
U must b bugged cause iv done no.... wait i did do one client order it was part of the matter board. List off every singal thing u have done

TerminalMontage
Jun 21, 2012, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I'm bugged too, I did all the missions under 10 minutes a few times, all my clients are happy, I dunno what's going on.

BuyTheChicken
Jun 21, 2012, 04:38 PM
She seems bugged for me also, have clearly completed the order for the Forest exploration, has the little crown next to the order but its not in my list of missions, ive run through all missions so many times...

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 04:52 PM
Well, this is some shit for us, then.

Unless we can unlock them by proxy (get invited by someone who already has them unlocked and run through them that way).

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 05:45 PM
A friend tried running me through a Cave mission to see if it helped me unlock them.

Nope, not even that works. I guess we're boned until SEGA patches it (if they even do).

How frustrating.

TerminalMontage
Jun 21, 2012, 06:56 PM
Wait nevermind, I think I did it.

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 07:07 PM
Wait nevermind, I think I did it.

Are you going to...explain what you did? No?

Aka
Jun 21, 2012, 07:12 PM
If you have Rockbear mission unlocked, you should get a 3rd Client order from Koffee. If not, it's probably being blocked by some other Client orders or Matterboard quests.

Koffee's 3rd quest requires you to complete Rockbear mission with an S rank and in less than 15 minutes to unlock Caves.

Rhypht
Jun 21, 2012, 07:16 PM
What do you need to do for Koffee's second quest? I finished the first and got the mag but I have no idea what to do for the second one.

Aka
Jun 21, 2012, 07:23 PM
Koffee's 2nd quest has 3 requirements:

Finish ダガン mission with an S rank in 10 minutes or less.
Finish Rappy mission with an S rank in 12 minutes or less.
Find the 2 quest items (not sure where they drop exactly but they are easy to get with random killing).

Silenttank
Jun 21, 2012, 07:33 PM
I haven't done any of the Matterboard quests and I was able to get the mission from Koffee where you have to beat Free roam Forest S rank in 15 minutes. After that you get Caves. As for client orders I don't think that's what's causing it, the only ones I've done is the girl with brown hair in the red outfit by the elevator. If it is then it's her client orders that's required.

Rhypht
Jun 21, 2012, 07:38 PM
Koffee's 2nd quest has 3 requirements:

Finish ダガン mission with an S rank in 10 minutes or less.
Finish Rappy mission with an S rank in 12 minutes or less.
Find the 2 quest items (not sure where they drop exactly but they are easy to get with random killing).

What is that first mission? I know the rappy mission is the fourth, is that one the third?

Inaruna
Jun 21, 2012, 08:12 PM
What is that first mission? I know the rappy mission is the fourth, is that one the third?Dagan Extermination.

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 08:14 PM
If you have Rockbear mission unlocked, you should get a 3rd Client order from Koffee. If not, it's probably being blocked by some other Client orders or Matterboard quests.

Koffee's 3rd quest requires you to complete Rockbear mission with an S rank and in less than 15 minutes to unlock Caves.

Yes, that's the problem, I'm not getting one. Also, I have no other Client Orders active, and, as others in this very thread have said, the Matter Board has nothing to do with it.

I'm 98% sure it's a bug at this point. Just gotta hope SEGA does some patching.

DemonMike
Jun 21, 2012, 08:33 PM
Oh man, this takes me back. I feel for you guys who got stuck in it, the exact same shit happened to me twice during closed beta. I submitted the reports for both characters, mentioning there are some problems with Coffy's flags, shame that stuff is still in.

I'm not sure if there's a quick fix for it to be honest, I assume they'll put in the flag for players who report the problem because I can't see how they would know who's stuck and who isn't without wasting a lot of time going through character logs for every one.

Just make sure to submit a bug report. I imagine because this doesn't seem to be an isolated case, you could probably get the point across with very little Japanese knowledge by just putting "コフィー" in the description box.

My japanese isn't very good (despite the fact I'm supposed to be living in Sapporo for a year, welp!), but try this:

"私のキャラはバグに入った。私は全部森林ミッションをクリアした。けど、コッフィーのクライアントオーダー 現われでない。だから、火山エリアが行かない。"
Actually, should probably be a bit more polite than that..
"私のキャラはバグに入りました。私は全部森林ミッションをクリアしました。けど、コッフィーのクライアント オーダーが現われ出ません。だから、火山エリアが行きません。"

Apologies if there are any mistakes (which most likely there will be), but that should be ample information for the developers. If any one can make any recommendations, please let me know of any of my mistakes as I really should be studying more!

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 08:40 PM
I have no idea how to send a bug report.

DemonMike
Jun 21, 2012, 08:41 PM
I have no idea how to send a bug report.

It's gonna be a rough ride for you guys haha. I'll go have a look quickly, see if I can craft up a mini guide.

EDIT: Oh god, didn't realise how big the page for submitting bugs are now. A DirectX diagnosis needs to be submitted alongside bug reports now and I have no idea regarding how to that.

If any one can assist, the page is here (https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/inquiry/?mode=trouble).

Quick translation:
Sega ID: required (already filled in presumably)
Mail address: required
Premium account? (leave that unchecked, not available yet)
Problem category: You'll want to select the one with クエスト

Ship number: required
Player ID name: required
Player ID (eh?)
Player name
Character name

Error number
Error message
Outbreak date
Frequency (leave that blank for this)

Internet provider
Internet type
Router maker
Security name
Method of control

PC information (directX diagnostic): required
Screenshot (JPEG only, less than 1mb)
Description (put what I wrote here)

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 08:55 PM
What. The. Shit.

Maybe I should just remake my character once they allow it, and hope it doesn't bug again.

DemonMike
Jun 21, 2012, 09:00 PM
What. The. Shit.

Maybe I should just remake my character once they allow it, and hope it doesn't bug again.

Hey, you're gonna need to know this stuff if you plan on sticking around the JP servers.

Right, found out how to do DirectX diagnostic (didn't realise there were instructions below the file select).

In your start bar, search for "dxdiag" (alternatively, just Windows key + R and type 'dxdiag'). In the bottom right corner, there's a button where you can 'save all information'. Do that, chose a place to save it yadda yadda yadda upload it.

It's not too bad actually, then again, that system information is going to be in English but they should get the point.

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 09:12 PM
That's not the issue. The issue is I don't know where to find 9/10ths of that information. Or what the hell is even means.

DemonMike
Jun 21, 2012, 09:30 PM
That's not the issue. The issue is I don't know where to find 9/10ths of that information. Or what the hell is even means.

I updated my post, hopefully that can help you in some way.

Drop me a PM if you need any further help and I'll reply as soon as I wake up (I'm in GMT)

futamieriko
Jun 21, 2012, 09:47 PM
Have you tried checking in town for Shion again? She seems to appear after certain quests are completed on the matter board. I was stuck for a while after completing all the forest quests as well. I don't remember exactly what got things going again but if I had to guess I would say it was the matter board. If you've already done the matter board stuff disregard it, but if you haven't it would probably be a good idea if only for the sake of being thorough before you reroll.

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 09:55 PM
Okay, I sent a bug report. I recommend everyone else do it, too. It's not as complicated as it first looks. Most of the things aren't required.

As for Shion, yes, I talked to her. But, it didn't change anything. I suppose I could finish up the first Matter Board just to be safe sometime later.

symbion
Jun 21, 2012, 10:05 PM
Oh man, this takes me back. I feel for you guys who got stuck in it, the exact same shit happened to me twice during closed beta. I submitted the reports for both characters, mentioning there are some problems with Coffy's flags, shame that stuff is still in.

I'm not sure if there's a quick fix for it to be honest, I assume they'll put in the flag for players who report the problem because I can't see how they would know who's stuck and who isn't without wasting a lot of time going through character logs for every one.

Did your report seem to do any good in getting your character fixed? Did they restore those missing flags for you or did you just have to make another character? :/

BIG OLAF
Jun 22, 2012, 01:52 AM
It looks like people are having problems left and right with Client Orders. Not only are some people experiencing Koffie's lack of client orders, but others are saying that the ones they complete aren't able to be turned in. This is kind of a serious problem, what with hindering the whole progression of some players. SEGA really needs to fix all this.

Ryuujin13
Jun 22, 2012, 01:57 AM
Just out of curiosity did you beat the rockbear at least once? cause when I did that and left to the quest desk area it opened up.

[SPOILER-BOX]koffee

Generally Koffee’s client orders are very important in that they unlock new quests and features. You can find Koffee at the quest counter. This section is severely incomplete and will update later.

Koffee’s Client Orders

マグライセンス授与申請試練 (Mag License)
自由探索許可申請・森林 (Free-Forest Exploration Permit)
探索許可申請試練・Ⅰ (Exploration Permit For Caves)
自由探索許可申請・火山洞窟 : (Free-Caves Exploration Permit)

Mag License

REQ: Obtain ten フォンガルフの頭角×10 Drops from Fongalf
NOTES: These will drop in yellow boxes from Fongalf enemies.

Free Forest Exploration Permit

REQ: S Rank “ダガン殲滅任務:森林” Dagan Extermination in 10 Minutes
REQ: S Rank “ナヴ・ラッピー捕獲任務” Nab Rappy Capture in 12 minutes
REQ: Obtain Two” ナベリウス観測用素子” Naberius Data on any Forest Mission
NOTES: Naberius Data drop in yellow boxes from enemies.

Exploration Permit For Caves

REQ: S Rank “森林探索” Forest Free Field in 15 minutes
NOTES: This unlocks caves.

Free-Caves Exploration Permit

REQ: S Rank “カルターゴ殲滅” Kartagot Extermination within 20 minutes
REQ: S Rank “キャタドラン討伐” Subdue Catadran in 20 minutes
REQ: Obtain Five “火山洞窟観測用素子の調達” Caves Data from caves missions.
NOTES: Caves Data drops in yellow boxes from enemies.
[/SPOILER-BOX]

not sure is anyone posted this but bump.org site updated their quest info to include this

Inaruna
Jun 22, 2012, 01:58 AM
It looks like people are having problems left and right with Client Orders. Not only are some people experiencing Koffie's lack of client orders, but others are saying that the ones they complete aren't able to be turned in. This is kind of a serious problem, what with hindering the whole progression of some players. SEGA really needs to fix all this.Quick question for you, did you complete both of the orange spheres in the matter board? This might be related to unlocking the quest you need from Koffee. You also, from what I remember need to run through the rock bear mission at least once before hand to get the order from Koffee as well.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/wdpKc.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

BIG OLAF
Jun 22, 2012, 02:43 AM
Quick question for you, did you complete both of the orange spheres in the matter board? This might be related to unlocking the quest you need from Koffee. You also, from what I remember need to run through the rock bear mission at least once before hand to get the order from Koffee as well.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/wdpKc.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

As I've already said a few times in this thread, yes. Yes, I've done the entire Matter Board. I've done the Forest Free Field mission probably 20 times by now, all with S-ranks. It's done nothing.

Priest
Jun 22, 2012, 03:43 AM
I'd like to add that I'm having a problem as well. Although everything worked fine up until caves, I've done all the caves missions and 5 of her client orders, up to getting the 2 catadran crystals for extra weapon slots. For some reason now she won't offer the quest to unlock free field volcano with dragon. I've done the 3 caves quests countless times, matter board, other client quests, but she won't offer it. I want my dragon!

Ryuujin13
Jun 22, 2012, 04:33 AM
I'd like to add that I'm having a problem as well. Although everything worked fine up until caves, I've done all the caves missions and 5 of her client orders, up to getting the 2 catadran crystals for extra weapon slots. For some reason now she won't offer the quest to unlock free field volcano with dragon. I've done the 3 caves quests countless times, matter board, other client quests, but she won't offer it. I want my dragon!

didnt you know? the dragon did a rage quit call of duty style. No one can get to him at the moment lol :-P

moorebounce
Jun 22, 2012, 04:44 AM
I've seen people unlocking the free forest but I can never get my time under 10 - 12 minutes. I read quest 3 needed to be done in 10 minutes w/ a S rank and quest 4 needed to be done in 12 minutes w/ an S rank. The Dagan don't even spawn enough to get you under 10 minutes in most runs.

Priest
Jun 22, 2012, 06:11 AM
MY CLIENT ORDER PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED AFTER THE PATCH.

As soon as I logged in, koffie popped up and said something, walked over to her and got my quest. Hopefully it will be fixed for you guys too.

DemonMike
Jun 22, 2012, 07:08 AM
I've seen people unlocking the free forest but I can never get my time under 10 - 12 minutes. I read quest 3 needed to be done in 10 minutes w/ a S rank and quest 4 needed to be done in 12 minutes w/ an S rank. The Dagan don't even spawn enough to get you under 10 minutes in most runs.

Do the mission in a party of 4, you'll have no problems.

MY CLIENT ORDER PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED AFTER THE PATCH.

As soon as I logged in, koffie popped up and said something, walked over to her and got my quest. Hopefully it will be fixed for you guys too.

Good to hear! How about you Olaf, any luck?

BIG OLAF
Jun 22, 2012, 10:26 AM
Good to hear! How about you Olaf, any luck?

Yup, she gave me something, but I'm not sure if it's the right order. I see it has the number '15' in yellow, so i'll assume it's the one for the Free Forest field.

moorebounce
Jun 22, 2012, 10:49 AM
Yeah I don't think it's fixed. I just had one of the clients display the blue talk bubble over their head like they had a new order and I could clearly see I'd did all of them already. I did let me choose them again too.

Ryo
Jun 22, 2012, 10:58 AM
Yeah I don't think it's fixed. I just had one of the clients display the blue talk bubble over their head like they had a new order and I could clearly see I'd did all of them already. I did let me choose them again too.

Some Client Orders are repeatable, IIRC.

Also, I just need a Fongalf to drop a breaker! I've been stuck on the matter board forever... Now I'm just grinding out client orders, hoping I eventually find a fongalf over lvl 7 to drop a friggin' BREAKER >_<

moorebounce
Jun 22, 2012, 12:50 PM
Some Client Orders are repeatable, IIRC.

Also, I just need a Fongalf to drop a breaker! I've been stuck on the matter board forever... Now I'm just grinding out client orders, hoping I eventually find a fongalf over lvl 7 to drop a friggin' BREAKER >_<

I know they changed the weapon drops for the Matter Board. That gold claymore doesn't drop unless I haven't got to it yet.

DemonMike
Jun 22, 2012, 01:02 PM
Briada's refuse to drop the weapon I'm trying to get for the matter board heh. Guess I'll have to wait for the next emergency mission to help my chances.

futamieriko
Jun 22, 2012, 01:19 PM
Try just running back and forth across the middle area horizontally, dagan seem to spawn there more often. By the time you get to one end, they should be ready to spawn again at the other.

BuyTheChicken
Jun 22, 2012, 03:11 PM
Nothing has been fixed for me...Ive unlocked the caves mission by doing the rockbear I under 15mins without actually having the quest in my list. Koffies orders are all complete but still no forest free explore ;(

CyberNei
Jun 23, 2012, 05:10 PM
I've done Coffie's order for opening caves, that one to run forest under 15 min. But not even a single caves mission unlocked for me, even though i am getting all the client orders for caves and got matter board for 2nd act too >.> wtf

have only 4 forest quests, forest free mish and story 1st chapter

Ogni-XR21
Jun 23, 2012, 06:03 PM
Has anyone ever had problems with the mag quest?

I have free forest available and volcano playable, everything fine in this regard. But I never got around to collect the 10 items needed for aquiring a mag, but over the course of several runs I had already aquired 9 of the items needed. So I started the forest quest with lvl3 enemies and when I was done I only had 8 of the items, one less than before I started.

Seems kind of fishy to me!!! Will go to bed now, try again tomorrow...

Sgt Naaman
Jun 23, 2012, 06:28 PM
Having same problem as you Ogni done every mission i can but have not got client order to get Mag.

Ogni-XR21
Jun 24, 2012, 02:15 AM
Having same problem as you Ogni done every mission i can but have not got client order to get Mag.

Well I seem to have the client order but when grinding for the items needed to finish it the item count went from 9 to 8...

Will try again now.

Rath-Kun
Jun 24, 2012, 03:29 AM
I can't move on with my matter board because Xeno's client request glitched out ;A;

Dokudoku
Jul 7, 2012, 05:29 PM
This is still a problem. My friend, same level as me (21) is unable to unlock desert free-field or get the tundra exploration mission from koffee.

Comparison of our client order list:
mine - http://gyazo.com/25e60ca8822e714eabce8cc4aa9bb034
his - http://gyazo.com/b4250409151d8ae14511da9d74db0070

He's done most client orders up to this point and I've done none. He hasn't done any of the matterboard, but I don't think that has anything to do w/ this.

pikachief
Jul 7, 2012, 05:49 PM
Alsso for me Maloo or whatever the force's name is Quest wont sshow up for me for some reason. I've done all of Alfin's quests and all available quests for hunters and rangers but the force ones arent showing up.