PDA

View Full Version : what mode do you preder? (pressing Z)

RAnewearl
Jun 21, 2012, 02:25 PM
Just wanted to see how people prefer to play pso2 :)

Edit: that typo..... and im talking about when fighting monsters. Im sure people may switch when just walking around.

JenTy
Jun 21, 2012, 02:27 PM
I stay in the default mode, but the zoomed mode is pretty neat.

The Walrus
Jun 21, 2012, 02:42 PM
I only use zoomed mode when playing with KB&M for shooting. Other I use default as I typically use my 360 controller

Aiex
Jun 21, 2012, 02:44 PM
I always use the over-the-shoulder view so I can aim for weak spots and clip mobs with foie.

FenixStryk
Jun 21, 2012, 03:01 PM
There are good reasons to use both. In general, I switch to TPS Mode against bosses, Q-Targeting mode against infected enemies or enemies with fat weak spots, and normal mode for etc. trash mobs.

Randomness
Jun 21, 2012, 03:07 PM
I use TPS most of the time when playing FO and RA so I can aim things and strafe. Especially strafing - it's nice to be able to walk backwards while charging up something.

Vylera
Jun 21, 2012, 03:40 PM
TPS when shooting a gun; normal view when using a melee weapon.

Swinging a melee weapon in zoom mode limits turning way too much.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 21, 2012, 04:01 PM
TPS with my 360 pad+^_^+ that shotty PA is beast+^_^+

kdrakari
Jun 21, 2012, 08:20 PM
I use TPS all the time; if I could lock-on to an enemy directly from there without having to go back to standard mode I would, but I'm fine with just TPS.

Wish there was a way to keep it from resetting to standard mode every time I start a quest though...

EDIT: That's just for RA, which is all I've played so far in OB. I'll use standard mode for HU.

Taitu
Jun 21, 2012, 08:23 PM
As a Hunter there's really no reason to not use lock-on.