PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Client Problem

SlayerX101
Jun 21, 2012, 03:27 PM
Hello. I've been at this problem for a few days now in anticipation of playing the open beta, but sadly I still cannot find a solution to it. My first problem came from Gameguard; the Gameguard PSO2 splash screen would appear, install, then nothing. I go to open up PSO2 again and I just receive error 115, 110 from Gameguard, stating that another game is running gameguard. I've went into the Task Manager -> Processes, and it states that PSO2 and Gameguard are still running... but nothing is displaying obviously. I redownloaded the whole package, reinstalled the client, did all the patches again - and when I click the big start button again now nothing starts. No Gameguard install this time.

This is really driving me crazy. Are there any solutions to this that anyone has found? Has this happened to anyone else? Thank you so much for your time.

SlayerX101
Jun 21, 2012, 07:27 PM
Please help. I must enjoy the glory :3

If anyone has ANY ideas...please post. I've even tried a full pso2_bin file from my friend's working folder, and it still doesn't work :/ I've done a full reinstall as well.