PDA

View Full Version : Can't join party?

imrevned
Jun 21, 2012, 03:46 PM
Hello, so the party shows the symbol of 3 people (I imagine that means 3 people max) and it won't let me join. It gives me an error. Anyone know why? (There are only 2 people in the party, we are level 3)

Itsuki
Jun 21, 2012, 03:59 PM
The icon showing "3 people" actually means that 3 parties participate (maximum of 12 people) in the instance.

It may be that you do not have a quest active (you're sitting in the ship after completing a mission" or something along those lines which may be preventing it. But honestly, I don't know.

imrevned
Jun 21, 2012, 04:02 PM
Ahh, okay. I think that helps.. thanks :D

Also, is there a secondary ship that people are going to cause Ship 2 is full?

Itsuki
Jun 21, 2012, 04:08 PM
Though others may say different things, this is my opinion on it:

From past experience, you're going to want to be on Ship 2 eventually. So if you just want a place to play and experience the game and are completely ok with eventually deleting your character and starting over, then make a character on ship 10. That seems to be where the largest group of english speakers is that's not ship 2.

Zero_Virus_X
Jun 21, 2012, 04:10 PM
or just make a new account and play on ship 10 when ship 2 is too laggy

imrevned
Jun 21, 2012, 04:45 PM
I figured out what happened... I accidentally added my friend to my blocklist XD I feel insanely stupid...

PSO Addict
Jun 21, 2012, 04:47 PM
I have had trouble joining seemingly open parties and the only reason I could come up with is that the multiparty areas were already full as has been mentioned. It seemed silly.